After Criticism For Giving Less Than 1% To Charity, O’Rourke Says He Sacrifices By Running For Prez

Have you seen his teeth in real life? They're amazing.

Last edited:
“ isn’t it enough I’m giving up my time?” -Beta O”Rourke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Gore did the same years ago, there excuses are ridiculous. Serving the American people by being in Congress is good enough? BS, the elitist is serving not being served.

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

Trump gives nothing. One of the cheapest billionaires in the world

Shows that you just talk out your ass. And this is the liberal Washingtonian Post
IMG_2406.jpg

Just like every Liberal you”ll make up a lie to fit you agenda. You’re a piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the clock , Trump was always on the clock, time is money all the time. You got every story you chose with Your leisure to be about Trump and sex , he could be at Trump university, what's it matter. Oh, and you use false images to Suggest it in real life! You put up the facebook pictures that imposter agreement on real estate transaction, you Curse out the wazoo, all Fake no one did anything, well you need more imposter Fake stuff to imposter about people and graduate committees. 10 years.

He is so generous
Hé gives more than Trump

Trump gives nothing. One of the cheapest billionaires in the world
Let’s see the proof.
Looking forward to your answer
Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News ...

https://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

He ranks among the least charitable billionaires in the world. Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World. During the Comedy Central roast of ...
Scrooges Of The Forbes 400: America's Least Philanthropic Billionaires

https://www.benzinga.com/node/12470952

Oct 9, 2018 - Editor's note: This story has been edited to reflect an update by Forbes to Tesla CEO Elon Musk's philanthropy ranking that removed him from the list of the least generous billionaires. For the first time, the Forbes 400 list includes a generosity ranking. ... Billionaires like ...

Forum List

Back