After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Iran Condemned the attack and aided us in our effort to bring to justice those who attacked us that day.
My point was people can use planes for bad shit.
BTW, didnt iran get billed for supporting those hijackers?

So what? People can use a baseball bat for bad shit too.

"In sum, there is strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers. There also is circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of these future muscle hijackers into Iran in November 2000. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of a remarkable coincidence—that is, that Hezbollah was actually focusing on some other group of individuals traveling from Saudi Arabia during this same time frame, rather than the future hijackers.

We have found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became the 9/11 attack. At the time of their travel through Iran, the al Qaeda operatives themselves were probably not aware of the specific details of their future operation.

After 9/11, Iran and Hezbollah wished to conceal any past evidence of cooperation with Sunni terrorists associated with al Qaeda. A senior Hezbollah official disclaimed any Hezbollah involvement in 9/11. We believe this topic requires further investigation by the U.S. government
Was any connection established between Iran and the Saudi nationalists who carried out the attack?

Was any connection established between Iran and the Saudi nationalists who carried out the attack?
I think the connection was with Saddam Hussain, not Iran.

But, there was no connection between the Saudi nationalists and the Saudi government, that's for sure. They were enemies.

Yeah I mean if Iran wanted planes for war... wouldn't it make sense to buy war planes from Russia instead of PASSENGER PLANES from Boeing? Good lord...

Yeah, unless of course you wanted to surreptitiously supply said "planes for war" to your proxy surrogates that are conducting asymmetrical warfare against Western interests.....

You're a little late on that "planes for war" idea. Iran is the only country flying F-14's. And it's a question of boeing vs airbus supplying passenger planes. And airbus, a European consortium would be glad to make money, because as they said about the sanctions, that Iran continues to be in compliance with the requirements that lifted them.

AIR IRAN ARE TERRORISTS? You do realize Iran is as much of a terrorist as Israel and Saudi Arabia? In fact most of the 9/11 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia. So go fain your fake shit on someone else.
Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK
Now go suck off al baghdadi, faggot.

Good grief. You can't even make a simple valid argument.

PLEASE show how Air Iran are terrorist...
They are still an Iranian company. My whole point is it being in iran.
And guess who owns them anyways, you retarded dumbfuck?

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.

They're dealing with the Germans...aren't they?

How do you think Hitler was able to build up its Air Force with massive
sanctions against it after WWI? That's right...thru their state-owned
Civilian airliners.

Please don't confuse the issues while America is back out in front...leading.

If the EU plans on being our ally, they are going to support us or they can
defend themselves. They are with us or against us. It's their choice.

Talk about idiotic statements...

Europe will make up there own mind and do what is good for them....

Polls in US show they support the Iran Deal and think it is wrong to leave it. Your response is to pick a fight with Europe...

Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK
Now go suck off al baghdadi, faggot.

Good grief. You can't even make a simple valid argument.

PLEASE show how Air Iran are terrorist...
They are still an Iranian company. My whole point is it being in iran.
And guess who owns them anyways, you retarded dumbfuck?

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.

They're dealing with the Germans...aren't they?

How do you think Hitler was able to build up its Air Force with massive
sanctions against it after WWI? That's right...thru their state-owned
Civilian airliners.

Please don't confuse the issues while America is back out in front...leading.

If the EU plans on being our ally, they are going to support us or they can
defend themselves. They are with us or against us. It's their choice.

Talk about idiotic statements...

Europe will make up there own mind and do what is good for them....

Polls in US show they support the Iran Deal and think it is wrong to leave it. Your response is to pick a fight with Europe...
Tariffs on their cars. That's the ticket. (-:

No... they're still an ally... it's just that they've long-since gone soft, and aren't good for much of anything, anymore...

Admitting vipers (gaggles of Muzzies) into their midst and forcing social acceptance has not helped, admittedly...
We are not an ally. We are a satellite state. Uncle Sam has no allies.
If that is true, then obey your masters.
No, thanks. Uncle Sam can keep his boys.
No way.. you're a "satellite", remember... that wasn't a request... that was a command... now... obey.
Satellites need maintenance.
You've had plenty... time to start earning your keep.

Hitler was able to build up its Air Force with massive
sanctions against it after WWI?

Because the League of Nations had no teeth and had no will to stop them. Of course the Republicans returned us to the isolationist policies of the past so the US was not on the world stage and was in no position to rally the allies against the danger poised by the Fascist revolutions in the 30's and the re-arming of Germany.

I'm going to agree with you. (Well, most of it) Wilson was behind forming
the League of Nations. FDR was President for 8 years prior to our entering
WWII. Joe Kennedy was the mastermind behind Chamberlin's "Peace in
our time" decision at Munich. (So it was more democrat than republican)

But we are not on the sidelines now. Our President has just gotten us
out of a horrible sell-out of a deal and we will stop those people in their
tracks. Our "allies" now must make a choice of who they will stand with.
Both France and Germany were on record that a new deal was needed.
So they knew all along what would be coming. We're done kicking the
Iranian Can down the road.

The UN is every bit as inept as the League of Nations was. As I reported
thru a link in another thread, Germany can only arm 4 of their 128 modern
Jets in the air. (Their NATO deal requires them to have 82 for NATO use.
We don't have to put up with that shit. If they are going to depend on us, they
will stand with us or we'll hang them out to dry.

Our allies should just tell the US "we're sorry you have installed president Rainman, when you sober up and elect an adult that isn't insane we'll be glad to reengage with you, until then you're on your own."

That’s basically what we are telling you. When Trump tried to get back into the TPP he was told to come back under a different Administration. The TPP countries have moved on to the implementation phase.

I expect the Iran deal will go on despite American withdrawal. I don’t think the remaining countries will participate in your sanctions of Iran.

Putin will be thrilled that NATO is well and truly fractured.

Our allies should just tell the US "we're sorry you have installed president Rainman, when you sober up and elect an adult that isn't insane we'll be glad to reengage with you, until then you're on your own."

That’s basically what we are telling you. When Trump tried to get back into the TPP he was told to come back under a different Administration. The TPP countries have moved on to the implementation phase.

I expect the Iran deal will go on despite American withdrawal. I don’t think the remaining countries will participate in your sanctions of Iran.

Putin will be thrilled that NATO is well and truly fractured.

The only question appears to be how many American parents will lose their children in the next war in the middle east, brought to you by Netenyahoo and Trump, with Putin waiting with his five gallon can of gasoline to throw on the fire.

Iran already told Trump he couldn't do a damn thing and our allies told Trump to fuck off.

Go trump! Nuke Germany! Hell, that'll take out half the worlds muzzies!

The Trump administration launched a bizarre threat against one of our closest allies immediately after Trump announced the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

The Trump administration issued a public threat against the German government minutes after announcing that the United States would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

Recently sworn in U.S. ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell made the threat in a tweet posted after Trump’s announcement.

“As @realDonaldTrump said, US sanctions will target critical sectors of Iran’s economy. German companies doing business in Iran should wind down operations immediately,” Grenell wrote.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:

That looks like financial advice to me.

We are not an ally. We are a satellite state. Uncle Sam has no allies.
If that is true, then obey your masters.
No, thanks. Uncle Sam can keep his boys.
No way.. you're a "satellite", remember... that wasn't a request... that was a command... now... obey.
Satellites need maintenance.
You've had plenty... time to start earning your keep.
Every little boy fucker threatening me will perish. His innards will be spread on the road. His head will stick on a pole. His arms and legs will be smashed and burned.

"Trump threatened" that German companies that are doing business with the world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism should stop doing so. The government of Iran thanks you for your anti-Trump propaganda. Seriously, one wonders whose side you guys are on, because you seem to sympathize with the murderous mullahs who are running Iran, who have murdered thousands of Iranians, and who are funding terrorism all over the world.

And Trump did not "break" the Iran deal--Iran's mullahs broke the deal. Trump pulled us out of the deal once it became clear that Iran has been violating it. Again, the mullahs of Iran appreciate your propaganda on their behalf. Perhaps you should move there.

Forum List

Back