After all the Guard is just for cowards anyway , right?

when you stated that I have been attacking George Bush's military service since before the 2000 election, you were lying. That's a fact...and I nicely pointed it out to you and asked that you retract it, but, because you ARE, in fact, a liar and a coward, you have not done so. That is pretty cut and dried.

If you would like to post a link to anything I wrote prior to the 2000 election that DID attack Bush's military service, and thus make the case that I am the one lying here and not you, you should do so forthwith. Absent that, I have slapped you across the face with my glove in front of your peers and called you a liar and you cannot do anything to rebut that accusation other than sputter and bluster.... and run away like a fucking pansy-ass pussy.... and call me a moron over your shoulder as you scurry away. pathetic.

boo hooo hooo poor Maineman he is just so picked on. There is no way you just woke up in 2007 and said " damn Bush is a coward" you loser.

boo hooo hooo poor Maineman he is just so picked on. There is no way you just woke up in 2007 and said " damn Bush is a coward" you loser.

There is a difference between 2000 and 2007.... and 2004, for that matter.

As I said before, I paid very little attention to the Bush campaign in 2000. I was extremely disappointed at both choices. And, as I have also said before, I was initially impressed with Bush - especially in the aftermath of 9/11... so much so that I volunteered to go back on active duty to do what I could in the hunt for OBL. I really only began to take an interest in Bush's meager military record when it was contrasted to Kerry's.

Now...like I said, I really am not crying about this at all. I think that the opinions of a liar and a coward like you are worth less than a bucket of spit.... but that doesn't change the fact that you ARE a liar and a coward. And this incident is certainly cut and dried proof thereof.

You guys are friggin hilarious!

And I agree with the consensus that nobody who flies a fighter jet is a coward. Regardless of where he was, he was still risking his life.

And pretty much anyone who joins does what they can to influence where they're going to be. It's not a sign of cowardice to do so.

You guys are friggin hilarious!

And I agree with the consensus that nobody who flies a fighter jet is a coward. Regardless of where he was, he was still risking his life.

And pretty much anyone who joins does what they can to influence where they're going to be. It's not a sign of cowardice to do so.

for Dubya is was the decision between being drafted and having an extremely high chance of going to Nam, or joining the TANG and flying the F102 with ZERO chance of going to Nam. He considered going to Canada to avoid the draft...he considered making himself medically ineligible by blowing his eardrum out... he opted for TANG. Not a coward? Compare it to Kerry who did a deployment to westpac and then volunteered to go back...and got a silver star and a bronze star.... It's relative, isn't it?

for Dubya is was the decision between being drafted and having an extremely high chance of going to Nam, or joining the TANG and flying the F102 with ZERO chance of going to Nam. He considered going to Canada to avoid the draft...he considered making himself medically ineligible by blowing his eardrum out... he opted for TANG. Not a coward? Compare it to Kerry who did a deployment to westpac and then volunteered to go back...and got a silver star and a bronze star.... It's relative, isn't it?

So then, it would seem that HOW someone serves determines cowardice in MM's mind. If it's all relative then MM is a coward to say...Marines who got blown up in Lebanon...

Pure horsepuckey, MM and you know it!

Absolutely.

Kerry is NOT the bar height I would use to compair anyone too, especially when the comparison is to define coward.

I my world, NEITHER Kerry or Bush were cowards. Kerry has gone on to demonstrate, that he is one confused individual, and has come down on the side of our enemy's, but coward, no.

Look, you drunken son of a bitch, you don't have the credentials to "compair" anything.

Absolutely.

Kerry is NOT the bar height I would use to compair anyone too, especially when the comparison is to define coward.

I my world, NEITHER Kerry or Bush were cowards. Kerry has gone on to demonstrate, that he is one confused individual, and has come down on the side of our enemy's, but coward, no.

Kerry did his duty and did it well. Bush avoided his duty and did that well. Now who should get the commendations?

Getting into the Guard back then by the help of the LtGov of Texas ahead of others already waiting was a coward's way out.

That in no way implies that all or most of the Guard went in for that reason.

No Guard "Fighter Pilot" that I know of was ever shot down over Texas or Alabama. At least his daddy flew in combat and was shot down. Or did he run out of gas?

He didn't even finish his tour. He got out early to work on a political campaign. Sorry, but all I have seen in his background is a rich little boy who is arrogant and loves to talk tough.

Actually, when I went to Army Flight School in Mineral Wells, Texas, we did have a deer hunter put a round through one of the helicopters. Must have scared off his trophy or something.

images1-1.jpg

Those Texans take their hunting seriously.

Getting into the Guard back then by the help of the LtGov of Texas ahead of others already waiting was a coward's way out.

That in no way implies that all or most of the Guard went in for that reason.

No Guard "Fighter Pilot" that I know of was ever shot down over Texas or Alabama. At least his daddy flew in combat and was shot down. Or did he run out of gas?

He didn't even finish his tour. He got out early to work on a political campaign. Sorry, but all I have seen in his background is a rich little boy who is arrogant and loves to talk tough.

Actually, when I went to Army Flight School in Mineral Wells, Texas, we did have a deer hunter put a round through one of the helicopters. Must have scared off his trophy or something.

images1-1.jpg

Those Texans take their hunting seriously.

Come on we been over this, provide us with this mythical list of people Bush got "ahead" of. You and others keep making the claim, how hard can it be to provide us with the list?

As for getting out early we have been over that as well, Standard practice of the Guard in the situation he was in. Other than tired old lying rhetoric provide us with some actual proof, other then forged documents, that support any of your claims.

Maybe YOU will be the one to actually provide us with evidence any of these claims are true, no one has been able before now. You can call Dan Rather and breath life back into a ruined reputation and career.

Really? What you mean is you don't like being shown your bullshit claims are, well, Bullshit.

from YOUR link:

(This is a very rough figure. Very rough indeed. Anyone who wants to help please do so. I'm assuming only one pilot per bird at a time, which may or may not be true. I'm also assuming all birds in service for the entire span which is absurdly untrue, but one will underestimate the number of pilots, the other will overestimate. If anyone actually knows the exact number trained to fly the F-102 let me know and I can change the calculation.)

ergo: screwball mathematics

from YOUR link:

(This is a very rough figure. Very rough indeed. Anyone who wants to help please do so. I'm assuming only one pilot per bird at a time, which may or may not be true. I'm also assuming all birds in service for the entire span which is absurdly untrue, but one will underestimate the number of pilots, the other will overestimate. If anyone actually knows the exact number trained to fly the F-102 let me know and I can change the calculation.)

ergo: screwball mathematics

Not at all. It is a reasonable assumption based on available facts. You do not like it because it shows your claims are full of bullshit.

I notice you didn't address the fact that Bush Volunteered to fly the most accident prone fighter in the US inventory. It was even more dangerous then the Harrier. Hell since all he wanted was to hide out from going to Viet Nam, why didn't he just get a safe cushy desk job?

Not at all. It is a reasonable assumption based on available facts. You do not like it because it shows your claims are full of bullshit.

I notice you didn't address the fact that Bush Volunteered to fly the most accident prone fighter in the US inventory. It was even more dangerous then the Harrier. Hell since all he wanted was to hide out from going to Viet Nam, why didn't he just get a safe cushy desk job?

reasonable to you. thank you for your OPINION on that.

accident prone or not, it was the plane that he knew would not go to war in southeast asia.... and why he didn't take a desk job? I have no idea. maybe none were offered. maybe he knew that if he didn't somehow shed his nancy-boy cheerleader image that he would never be the macho stud his daddy wanted him to be. your guess is as good as mine.

It doesn't exist, unless the lefties have found some more non-soldiers who will accept money for lies.

The fact is, anybody who will make the claim that flying jets is a cushy and/or safe job is a nutjob. Not only is it not safe, but if Bush went to Nam he had a good chance of never seeing action, anyway.

This is like one of the stupidist arguments ever, and it just proves how idiotically committed Bush haters are. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it's like they're deranged.

It doesn't exist, unless the lefties have found some more non-soldiers who will accept money for lies.

The fact is, anybody who will make the claim that flying jets is a cushy and/or safe job is a nutjob. Not only is it not safe, but if Bush went to Nam he had a good chance of never seeing action, anyway.

This is like one of the stupidist arguments ever, and it just proves how idiotically committed Bush haters are. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it's like they're deranged.

They are fine with Clinton lying to get a deferrment long enough to skip the Country but INSIST Bush was a coward for flying the most dangerous US aircraft in service. Further I guess you missed the arguments presented where Maineman and others claimed he should have volunteered to be an Infantry platoon Commander.

The irony is that Bush entered the Texas Air National Gurad as a way to avoid deployment in Vietnam. That same draft dodger who went AWOL to avoid a drug screen had deployed the National Guard in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And how John Kerry is labeled a coward and Bush a warrior is beyond me. Kerry was deployed in Vietnam on a Swift Boat, and engaged the enemy.

Bush was stationed in Texas, never went to Vietnam or fired a gun at another human being and was AWOL.

Forum List

Back