China is putting its gloves on, time to rumble!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
While the US population eats turkey and drives down to the convienience store in their SUV's,,, to by Hogendass,,, the Chinese are moving their nuclear subs into strategic locations.

Also, denied safe portage in Chinese waters, two US minesweepers last week, and the Kittyhawk.

China doesn't need the US, they are ready to take over. Who is going to stop them?? Nobody. This country is going to self destruct because we are too busy fighting for oil, and for rights for illegal aliens.

Who is fighting for the rights of the American Working class?

While the US population eats turkey and drives down to the convienience store in their SUV's,,, to by Hogendass,,, the Chinese are moving their nuclear subs into strategic locations.

Also, denied safe portage in Chinese waters, two US minesweepers last week, and the Kittyhawk.

China doesn't need the US, they are ready to take over. Who is going to stop them?? Nobody. This country is going to self destruct because we are too busy fighting for oil, and for rights for illegal aliens.

Good question, who is?

the Chinese are moving their nuclear subs into strategic locations.
China doesn't need the US, they are ready to take over. Who is going to stop them?? Nobody.

India will stop them.We are sick of Beijing's super power ambitions...Wait for 3 more years.Just 3 more years when we have the best blue water navy in Asia and the Surya ICBM(Not to mention nuclear submarines). Beijing will think twice before stepping out of their territorial waters!

Are you ready to fight with China? I would like to see a picture of you in your uniform with your weapon at your side. You can digitize your face so no one else can recognise you.

India will stop them.We are sick of Beijing's super power ambitions...Wait for 3 more years.Just 3 more years when we have the best blue water navy in Asia and the Surya ICBM(Not to mention nuclear submarines). Beijing will think twice before stepping out of their territorial waters!

Or, are you just talking shit that you don't understand and that you hope everyone else will confuse?

Aki means yes. Boy means, well, boy. Good luck akiboy.

Oh, would you calm down. You're worse than the cons who were wringing their hands and pissing their diapers about an imminent iranian threat.

Oh, would you calm down. You're worse than the cons who were wringing their hands and pissing their diapers about an imminent iranian threat.

Better than being an ostrich blind to his enemies for nothing more than extreme partisan politics.

If you're prepared and nothing happens, it's all good. If you aren't and somethign happens, YOU are fucked.

Are you ready to fight with China? I would like to see a picture of you in your uniform with your weapon at your side. You can digitize your face so no one else can recognise you.

Or, are you just talking shit that you don't understand and that you hope everyone else will confuse?

Aki means yes. Boy means, well, boy. Good luck akiboy.

You don't get it do you Mr Psycho? India is the only and I mean ONLY country in Asia which can somewhat match the CHinese in terms of military. My grandad fought the CHinese in the harsh snow capped terrain of the Himalayas..He was there in 1962 when the bloody CHinese crossed the McMahon line and invaded Indian sovereign territory.And yeah..I am ready to fight with China if it comes to war! Unfortunately our countrymen are not required to serve in the military unlike the Commies in Beijing..But I promise you psycho that I am a true patriot of my country just like you are to yours..I can guarantee that if my country needs me I shall train and go and fight ..Because I hate China..I might sound racist but I hate CHina their government and their Central Military Commission!And I have seen the CHinese stealthily taking over Asia. Not only me but lots of Indians hate China's stand on human rights , on world trade , its supply of nuclear reactors to Pakistan and developing missiles for them and ofcourse its military! Infact , it would be better for the U.S and the world if India uses its clout to stop China in its tracks.

Forum List

Back