After all the Guard is just for cowards anyway , right?

They are fine with Clinton lying to get a deferrment long enough to skip the Country but INSIST Bush was a coward for flying the most dangerous US aircraft in service. Further I guess you missed the arguments presented where Maineman and others claimed he should have volunteered to be an Infantry platoon Commander.

Link please, to a post from me where I "claimed he should have volunteered to be an Infantry platoon Commander".

or is this just another gaseous emission from the king of flatulence?
:rofl:

and as I said before, I really had no beef with Bush's Vietnam avoidance strategy or his champagne unit TANG service while others were dying in the jungle.... a man has got to do what a man has got to do....

my ONLY beef with Bush's service came when it was juxtaposed against Kerry's two tours in the war zone and highly decorated and heroic service. Once Kerry was swiftboated, Bush had no right to expect anything less.

"Let me tell you about Vietnam little girl...."
mlkdaysaulloebgetty.jpg

Link please, to a post from me where I "claimed he should have volunteered to be an Infantry platoon Commander".

or is this just another gaseous emission from the king of flatulence?
:rofl:

and as I said before, I really had no beef with Bush's Vietnam avoidance strategy or his champagne unit TANG service while others were dying in the jungle.... a man has got to do what a man has got to do....

my ONLY beef with Bush's service came when it was juxtaposed against Kerry's two tours in the war zone and highly decorated and heroic service. Once Kerry was swiftboated, Bush had no right to expect anything less.

Another lie from the master. No one compared Bush to Kerry, except you retards in the democratic party. Which opened the gate to over 200 men that served with Kerry telling us what a lying piece of shit he was. He proved it himself every time he told one of his "war time" stories. You know like the one where President Nixon ordered him "deep" into Cambodia, a month before he was even President. The mission was "SEERED" into his memory, maybe he should have taken some time to alter the official records that clearly showed he was at a base camp miles from Cambodia.

Perhaps he will now explain why his awards and discharge had to be REISSUED years later? I can think of one reason for such a move.....

Another lie from the master. No one compared Bush to Kerry, except you retards in the democratic party. Which opened the gate to over 200 men that served with Kerry telling us what a lying piece of shit he was. He proved it himself every time he told one of his "war time" stories. You know like the one where President Nixon ordered him "deep" into Cambodia, a month before he was even President. The mission was "SEERED" into his memory, maybe he should have taken some time to alter the official records that clearly showed he was at a base camp miles from Cambodia.

Perhaps he will now explain why his awards and discharge had to be REISSUED years later? I can think of one reason for such a move.....

no lie.... Kerry's war record was attacked. At that point, Bush's non-war record became fair game.

and to say that the 200 swifties "served swith" Kerry is like saying that everyone that was on every base you were ever stationed on "served" with you. The people who SERVED with Kerry - his crew - remain loyal to him to this day.

And I think if you would study the situation a bit, you would realize that Kerry STARTED that day at the base camp near the border and then sailed further up the river during operations that day and returned to the base camp that night.

but we aren't talking about Kerry's heroic service, we are talking about your slanderous assertion that I have been going after Bush's less than heroic service since 1999...or that your other lie that I claimed he should have volunteered to be an Infantry platoon Commander. I notice that you haven't come up with that link yet.

Forum List

Back