After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

Now he’s crying because I called him bustedgayhole. He may be a turd and insipid, but at least he’s quite unoriginal.

Even (especially) bots and trolls have FEELINGS and EMOTIONS.

They are consumed by them - their whole lives are run by them.

Now he’s crying because I called him bustedgayhole. He may be a turd and insipid, but at least he’s quite unoriginal.

LOLOL

Too funny. Welshy crying others are not original. And after YOU posted this unoriginal thought...

BoostedHayabusa: loser

BackAgain: Thanks for admitting it. You are indeed. 👍

3rd woman?

26 WOMAN HAVE THE SAME STORY... they are all lying :doubt:
ofrtvd1etgza1.jpg

He can only grab the one's that would let him, and they were plenty. But you let your fantasies run thinking what you tell yourself to believe. I believe the whole thing is possibly made up, and why do I believe it ? Because you all keep using the words Trump used out of context in order to fit the narrative people like you are trying to apply to Trump, and this is in order to take him out of political action, otherwise to GET HIM - aka via a constant witch hunt.

A Democrat left an unconscious woman to die in an upside down car in a water-filled ditch, ran home, and refused to report it to save his political future ... and Democrats and snowflakes love to roll out bimbos to falsely accuse Republicans / Conservatives.

Bill Clinton f*ed children, stuck cigars up inside an intern in the WH, and raped / sexually harassed / sexually assaulted several women...

Biden took long warm showers with his daughter, grabbed an aid by the vagina, sniffs and gropes little girls whole his son engages is and makes incestuous pron films...

...and they seek to inappropriately take the moral high ground and point fingers/ falsely accuse others.

SSDD.
I wish our country were free of the blatherings of the Leftist liars. Day after day it's "Get Trump!" until nobody believes them except haters embedded by lies.

Forum List

Back