After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

He can only grab the one's that would let him, and they were plenty. But you let your fantasies run thinking what you tell yourself to believe. I believe the whole thing is possibly made up, and why do I believe it ? Because you all keep using the words Trump used out of context in order to fit the narrative people like you are trying to apply to Trump, and this is in order to take him out of political action, otherwise to GET HIM - aka via a constant witch hunt.

LOL

Idiot, a court found he did it to someone who DIDN'T let him do it.

Deep pockets fund them and laugh. They won't be laughing long. Our enemies are planning the end of freedom for America. We need to take care of this nation and we need to practice brotherhood now.
You mean like Aryan Brotherhood don't you beautress.
Go on. It's ok. You can admit it. It's not like we don't see it dripping from your posts already.

Hmmm.....she (e. jean) said her fav show was Apprentice. Now, who would say such a thing if the star of the show supposed raped her?

Miss Skeletor is a liar.

NEW YORK CITY — During Wednesday’s testimony in the civil trial of former President Donald Trump, author and journalist Natasha Stoynoff became the third woman to testify under oath that Trump sexually assaulted her years earlier.

“It’s the most ridiculous, disgusting story,” Trump said in the video. “It’s made up.”

Uhh yeah... like all of these people all of these years have been making it up?

COME ON MAN....

Yes, this time. This is it. They got him.

If Don the Con is on the ballot in 2024, and he has been found guilty of rape, think twice before casting your vote for a rapist.

You people are gullible fools.A guy with all that money does not need to rape anyone. Plus, he has too much to lose from a criminal conviction. He wants to be President, idiot. I have attended numerous civil suits and witnesses lie all the time.; You have been suckered in.HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why did this bitch not go to the police and get a rape test to confirm her charge?SHE IS LYING.

Last edited:
I don't think Trump always hires the best people.

He may have said that, but I'm of the opinion he was mistaken.
A guy that wealthy does not need to rape anybody. He could hire the most expensive hooker on Earth. If she was raped, why did she not go to the police for a rape kit to confirm the rape?YOU PEOPLE ARE GULLIBLE FOOLS.

Last edited:
Yeah....just like they bring down everyone else that gets in their way.
They get a few whores to swear that they were raped.
Holy shit! She is ugly! I would not screw her with my dog's dick.If she was raped, why did she not go to the police for a rape kit to confirm the rape? Why did she wait till now when Trump is running for President to take action? This is extortion/blackmail.

You people are gullible fools.A guy with all that money does not need to rape anyone. Plus, he has too much to lose from a criminal conviction. He wants to be President, idiot. I have attended numerous civil suits and witnesses lie all the time.; You have been suckered in.HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why did this bitch not go to the police and get a rape test to confirm her charge?SHE IS LYING.
Over 20 women have accused trump of rape or sexual assault. If you think he is innocent of allof them....you are the fool. You are a mindless MAGA...bbrainwashedlike Jim Jones cult.

Holy shit! She is ugly! I would not screw her with my dog's dick.If she was raped, why did she not go to the police for a rape kit to confirm the rape? Why did she wait till now when Trump is running for President to take action? This is extortion/blackmail.
Just like Russian Collusion.....they made the whole f**king thing up.

You mean like Aryan Brotherhood don't you beautress.
Go on. It's ok. You can admit it. It's not like we don't see it dripping from your posts already.
You aren't as good as Joe Biden the separator and chief, so you need to confide in the old feller for some talking points that aren't so transparent. Uhh wait, scratch that you're on your own. 😂

Do better..

FwJQriQacAAnCn1.jpg

A jury said otherwise. You're certainly entitled to your opinion ... but ... that jury's opinion matters while yours -- does not.

LOL

Yeah, so ugly, Trump actually thinks he was married to her at one time.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back