Feinstein Cited Her Long Friendship With Biden As a Reason Not to Believe His Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Aide Tara Reade

Did Irosie91 really ask that question?

He stuck his finger up her P*ssy...

He should have just grabbed it. I understand that if you are rich and famous women will let you do that.

Do not you find that in a country of such high Christian and Jewish morality, one should adhere to the norms of elementary decency in political discussion ??? Or are they not accepted by the Democrats ???

1589078859412.png

Last edited:
Well if he does that in a room full of people in front of cameras then that is his nature. It does not show him to be someone who would assault woman sexually but someone who doesn't respect personal space.

1589084990122.png

1589085222628.png

1589085266011.png

1589085321817.png

1589085373572.png

1589085415127.png

So should Bill be jealous

Still he shouldn't do it with woman but he does in public. Most man can't understand that touching is not necessarily craving sex. He should be sensitive enough to realize when it make woman feel uncomfortable that he should not do it.

Yeah I have always believed that the Iraq war was wrong.

1589085949754.png

1589086865017.png

1589087661875.png

but here is the alternative with that perverted smile on his face, big breast pushed up into his chest.

Also his first wife accused him of raping her while they were married but later recanted that story and probably got more money from the divorce settlement for recanting. Still who says that.

even if that is his daughter who holds their daughter by the hip

Still this is not an issue we really want to be talking about.

Last edited:
Tarra Reade has accused the former vice president of sexually assaulting her in 1993 while Biden was a U.S. senator representing Delaware and filed a report to the Washington police on the incident. has said Biden kissed, groped and digitally penetrated her during an unwanted sexual advance.

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California stated:
“I’ve known Biden, he was the one that put me on the Judiciary Committee as the first woman back in, well 26 years ago and worked with him ever since on assault weapons and a lot of things,” she said, according to The Hill.
View attachment 334111

“Why didn’t she say something — you know when he was chairman of the Judiciary Committee or after that?” Feinstein said. "He was vice president,” Feinstein added.

And the question of why Tarra Read did not report the incident is generally the height of the democrats' moral baseness since she appealed to her leadership several times, for which she was dismissed ...

It seems that the Democrats have no more arguments left but "faith".

Questions to Mrs. Feinstein:
- Did she witnessed Biden’s inappropriate behavior at that time only "by consent" of the victim, whom he blackmailed???
worked with him ever since on assault weapons ;
- Were Biden’s genitals and fingers not considered an “assault weapon” at the time?

And I don’t believe that Biden was not a moral bastard at that time, but became a sexual rapist later.

And you???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

You would be wise to take that advice.
Fact: Reade has told 2 different stories. The latest was after Biden secured the nomination over the candidate she was supporting. Them she reveals the endgame. Biden should drop out. She thi nks that would give Sanders the nomination.

Fact: She complained sheb was fired but she told others she left because she didn't want to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Fact: She claims to have talked to 3 people in Biden's office. Yet those people unequivocally deny it.

Well if he does that in a room full of people in front of cameras then that is his nature. It does not show him to be someone who would assault woman sexually but someone who doesn't respect personal space.

View attachment 334184

View attachment 334185

View attachment 334186

View attachment 334187

View attachment 334188

View attachment 334189

Still he shouldn't do it with woman but he does in public. Most man can't understand that touching is not necessarily craving sex. He should be sensitive enough to realize when it make woman feel uncomfortable that he should not do it.

View attachment 334191

View attachment 334193

View attachment 334194

but here is the alternative with that perverted smile on his face, big breast pushed up into his chest.

Also his first wife accused him of raping her while they were married but later recanted that story and probably got more money from the divorce settlement for recanting. Still who says that.

Tarra Reade has accused the former vice president of sexually assaulting her in 1993 while Biden was a U.S. senator representing Delaware and filed a report to the Washington police on the incident. has said Biden kissed, groped and digitally penetrated her during an unwanted sexual advance.

“I’ve known Biden, he was the one that put me on the Judiciary Committee as the first woman back in, well 26 years ago and worked with him ever since on assault weapons and a lot of things,” she said, according to The Hill.
View attachment 334111

“Why didn’t she say something — you know when he was chairman of the Judiciary Committee or after that?” Feinstein said. "He was vice president,” Feinstein added.

And the question of why Tarra Read did not report the incident is generally the height of the democrats' moral baseness since she appealed to her leadership several times, for which she was dismissed ...

- Did she witnessed Biden’s inappropriate behavior at that time only "by consent" of the victim, whom he blackmailed???
- Were Biden’s genitals and fingers not considered an “assault weapon” at the time?

And I don’t believe that Biden was not a moral bastard at that time, but became a sexual rapist later.

And you???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

Fact: Reade has told 2 different stories. The latest was after Biden secured the nomination over the candidate she was supporting. Them she reveals the endgame. Biden should drop out. She thi nks that would give Sanders the nomination.

Fact: She complained sheb was fired but she told others she left because she didn't want to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

"Fact: She claims to have talked to 3 people in Biden's office. Yet those people unequivocally deny it.
[/QUOTE"]

"Fact: She claims to have talked to 3 people in Biden's office. Yet those people unequivocally deny it.
"

Tell us WHAT we are doing here:

- Are we trying to answer the question of whether Biden, a perverted moral man, who PERSONALLY took part in the conspiracy and is personally responsible for the death of several thousand American men and women, and tens of thousands mutilated only in our country, who lied to the American people ONE (one ???!) time, can be elected as President of the United States of America?

- Or are we playing a "fool" here ?!

Tell me IF we, the country with high Christian and Jewish values MAY elect the man caught in corruption as a President?

Do we, people with high Jewish and Christian values, MAY take risks and elect a person who, like a hit jet, is leaving a thick trail of black smoke - verbal and photo charges of actions of a sexual character - incompatible with the institution of the President of the country?

An attempt to put on a par the state criminal and the moral monster Biden and the incumbent President of the country struggling with the misfortune that befell our country, I noticed - a very primitive one

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

Wasn't it Feinswine who was responsible for digging up the first of the chain of non-credible accusers against Brett Kavanaugh?

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

Wasn't it Feinswine who was responsible for digging up the first of the chain of non-credible accusers against Brett Kavanaugh?
YES!!!

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

Feinstein said the two cases were “totally different"...

Сrow won’t poke out his eye

1589154716683.png

View attachment 334184

View attachment 334185

View attachment 334186

View attachment 334187

View attachment 334188

View attachment 334189

View attachment 334191

View attachment 334193

View attachment 334194

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

[/QUOTE"]

"

- Are we trying to answer the question of whether Biden, a perverted moral man, who PERSONALLY took part in the conspiracy and is personally responsible for the death of several thousand American men and women, and tens of thousands mutilated only in our country, who lied to the American people ONE (one ???!) time, can be elected as President of the United States of America?

Tell me IF we, the country with high Christian and Jewish values MAY elect the man caught in corruption as a President?

Do we, people with high Jewish and Christian values, MAY take risks and elect a person who, like a hit jet, is leaving a thick trail of black smoke - verbal and photo charges of actions of a sexual character - incompatible with the institution of the President of the country?

An attempt to put on a par the state criminal and the moral monster Biden and the incumbent President of the country struggling with the misfortune that befell our country, I noticed - a very primitive one

Are we trying to answer the question of whether Biden, a perverted moral man, who PERSONALLY took part in the conspiracy and is personally responsible for the death of several thousand American men and women, and tens of thousands mutilated only in our country, who lied to the American people ONE (one ???!) time, can be elected as President of the United States of America?

How do you know he is a perverted moral man which is a contradiction. Are you expressing an opinion and then casting judgement. Do you know his moral intent? Do you know him personally.

Okay test for you. Tell me things that Trump has done that cast doubt on his morality.

Personally responsible for what happen in Iraq. Isn't that a stretch.

It was George Bush who claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which was a lie and embellishment in order to make his case for invading Iraq.

Exerts from his speech in 2002 for making the case for war with Iraq

It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's 11-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

When I spoke to Congress more than a year ago, I said that those who harbor terrorists are as guilty as the terrorists themselves.

He played the nuclear card

Many people have asked how close Saddam Hussein is to developing a nuclear weapon. Well, we don't know exactly, and that's the problem. Before the Gulf War, the best intelligence indicated that Iraq was eight to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon. After the war, international inspectors learned that the regime had been much closer. The regime in Iraq would likely have possessed a nuclear weapon no later than 1993.

The inspectors discovered that Iraq had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, had a design for a workable nuclear weapon and was pursuing several different methods of enriching uranium for a bomb.

Some citizens wonder, "After 11 years of living with this problem, why do we need to confront it now?"

He played on the 9-11 horror that the country just went thru

And there's a reason. We have experienced the horror of September 11. We have seen that those who hate America are willing to crash airplanes into buildings full of innocent people. Our enemies would be no less willing, in fact they would be eager, to use biological or chemical or a nuclear weapon.

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering

They were not a nuclear threat and they had nothing to do with 9-11. He used those two argument and some other "he really is a bad guy" to beat the drum for war.

As the leader of the US, it is George Bush failure. Trying to pass the buck onto Biden is typical repub ploys at work.

ignore the repub action and blame the demo

United States House of Representatives[edit]
PartyAyesNaysNot
Voting
Republican21562
Democratic811261
Independent010
TOTALS
United States Senate[edit]
PartyYeasNays
Republican481
Democratic2921
Independent01
TOTALS7723

The war would not have happen with repub support which was overwhelming. If a few of them had said Nay then that would have ended it.

If Bush did not lobby for the war it would not even have gotten that far

Yes Biden voted Yea, but he was just one vote. To put the blame on him is a political move to point to a minor technicality as it was really important.

Trump ordered the assassination of one guy like it really was going to make a difference. yet when SA prince had his henchmen torture a journalist who died showing the true brutality of SA one of the US allies, he died for nothing because the US did not care. SA is their ally for now.

View attachment 334184

View attachment 334185

View attachment 334186

View attachment 334187

View attachment 334188

View attachment 334189

View attachment 334191

View attachment 334193

View attachment 334194

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

[/QUOTE"]

"

Are we trying to answer the question of whether Biden, a perverted moral man, who PERSONALLY took part in the conspiracy and is personally responsible for the death of several thousand American men and women, and tens of thousands mutilated only in our country, who lied to the American people ONE (one ???!) time, can be elected as President of the United States of America?

How do you know he is a perverted moral man which is a contradiction. Are you expressing an opinion and then casting judgement. Do you know his moral intent? Do you know him personally.

Okay test for you. Tell me things that Trump has done that cast doubt on his morality.

It was George Bush who claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which was a lie and embellishment in order to make his case for invading Iraq.

It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's 11-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

When I spoke to Congress more than a year ago, I said that those who harbor terrorists are as guilty as the terrorists themselves.

Many people have asked how close Saddam Hussein is to developing a nuclear weapon. Well, we don't know exactly, and that's the problem. Before the Gulf War, the best intelligence indicated that Iraq was eight to 10 years away from developing a nuclear weapon. After the war, international inspectors learned that the regime had been much closer. The regime in Iraq would likely have possessed a nuclear weapon no later than 1993.

The inspectors discovered that Iraq had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, had a design for a workable nuclear weapon and was pursuing several different methods of enriching uranium for a bomb.

Some citizens wonder, "After 11 years of living with this problem, why do we need to confront it now?"

And there's a reason. We have experienced the horror of September 11. We have seen that those who hate America are willing to crash airplanes into buildings full of innocent people. Our enemies would be no less willing, in fact they would be eager, to use biological or chemical or a nuclear weapon.

They were not a nuclear threat and they had nothing to do with 9-11. He used those two argument and some other "he really is a bad guy" to beat the drum for war.

As the leader of the US, it is George Bush failure. Trying to pass the buck onto Biden is typical repub ploys at work.

PartyAyesNaysNot
Voting
Republican21562
Democratic811261
Independent010
TOTALS
PartyYeasNays
Republican481
Democratic2921
Independent01
TOTALS7723

The war would not have happen with repub support which was overwhelming. If a few of them had said Nay then that would have ended it.

Yes Biden voted Yea, but he was just one vote. To put the blame on him is a political move to point to a minor technicality as it was really important.

Trump ordered the assassination of one guy like it really was going to make a difference. yet when SA prince had his henchmen torture a journalist who died showing the true brutality of SA one of the US allies, he died for nothing because the US did not care. SA is their ally for now.

NO, we will not plunge into discussions about WHO is more to blame for unleashing aggression against a prosperous Arab country - Republicans or Democrats.

In order to have a FULL picture, you need the appointment of a special prosecutor. And this, of course, must be done IF the Americans are not cynical, and the unprovoked death of at least ONE American soldier is REALLY OF VALUE for them.

1589164773283.png

Let us rely on the facts available: it was BIDEN, as the chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee, CALLED on Congress
to support the resolution on the outbreak of hostilities against Iraq.

THE ONE WHO LIED ONCE, WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU?!

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished,
and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Last edited:

Feinstein said the two cases were “totally different"...

In a way, it appears that she is correct. Ms. Reed seems much, much more credible than Ms. Ford ever did. Her story is more plausible, more internally-consistent, and better supported by corroborating witnesses.

NO, we will not plunge into discussions about WHO is more to blame for unleashing aggression against a prosperous Arab country - Republicans or Democrats.

View attachment 334184

View attachment 334185

View attachment 334186

View attachment 334187

View attachment 334188

View attachment 334189

View attachment 334191

View attachment 334193

View attachment 334194

View attachment 334111

And you???

― John Adams

[/QUOTE"]

"

PartyAyesNaysNot
Voting
Republican21562
Democratic811261
Independent010
TOTALS
PartyYeasNays
Republican481
Democratic2921
Independent01
TOTALS7723

In order to have a FULL picture, you need the appointment of a special prosecutor. And this, of course, must be done IF the Americans are not cynical, and the unprovoked death of at least ONE American soldier is REALLY OF VALUE for them.

View attachment 334530

Let us rely on the facts available: Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War , CALLED on Congress
to support the resolution on the outbreak of hostilities against Iraq.

THE ONE WHO LIED ONCE, WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU?!

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished,
and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Yet you continue to blame Biden and not a word about Bush. You do protest to much. Claiming it is not political but you blame Biden. Do not even give Bush a honorable mention.

a special prosecutor well that is a page of the Trump book . misdirect, redirect, and claim victory.

Who is the commander and chief. If he doesn't send the troops in then there is no war.

likewise the president can send in the troops even without congressional authority.

The president who wants to make war seeks the consent of congress usually or they may sent in the troop and ask for consent later if at all.

Seeking war the President appears before Congress seeking approval for a war that he is already committed to and just wants their blessing.

seems you literally want to put the cart in front of the horse.

The speaker requests the floor vote and grants recognition for discussions. The bottom line Biden is one vote.

The Committee of Armed services Senate

Chairman Levin. Good afternoon, everybody. The Senate Armed
Services Committee meets this afternoon to continue our
hearings on U.S. policy toward Iraq. The purpose of these
hearings is to give the administration an opportunity to
present its position on Iraq and to allow this committee to
examine the administration's proposal with administration
witnesses and experts outside the government.

Chairman was Levin

We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a
tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region.
He has ignored the mandates of the United Nations and is
building weapons of mass destruction and the means of
delivering them.
Last week, in his speech to the United Nations, President
Bush rightfully declared that the Iraqi threat is, ``exactly
the kind of aggressive threat that the United Nations was born
to confront.'
' The President reminded the world that Iraqi
aggression was stopped after the invasion of Kuwait, in his
words, ``by the might of the coalition force and the will of
the United Nations.'' The President called upon the United
Nations to act again, stating, ``My Nation will work with the
U.N. Security Council to meet our common challenge. If Iraq
defies us again, the world must move deliberately, decisively
to hold Iraq to account. We will work with the U.N. Security
Council for the necessary resolutions.''
We, in Congress, applauded the President's efforts to

Smoking gun well sometimes smokes gets in you eyes

Senate as a whole has a constitutionally mandated responsibility to offer the executive branch advice and consent with regard to war-making. Also oversight in how it is conducted.

The national security of the United States of America has been hijacked by a handful of neo-conservatives who are using their position of authority to pursue their own ideologically-driven political ambitions.The day we go to war for that reason is the day we have failed collectively as a nation.”)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back