After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

You didn't want to hear it when it was pointed out the same thing has happened with 'another' party.
I heard it and noted how irrelevant it was given that I wasn't complaining that Republicans did it.

Does that clear this up?

I heard it and noted how irrelevant it was given that I wasn't complaining that Republicans did it.
Yeah....

If Your Time is short​

• Democrats made objections to election results during election certifications in 2001, 2005 and 2017.
  • In all three of those years, the losing candidate had already conceded the race.
  • In 2021, 147 Republicans objected to the results, and Trump was actively trying to stay in office.

Yeah....

If Your Time is short​

• Democrats made objections to election results during election certifications in 2001, 2005 and 2017.
  • In all three of those years, the losing candidate had already conceded the race.
  • In 2021, 147 Republicans objected to the results, and Trump was actively trying to stay in office.
And? You're still accusing me of hypocrisy for something I didn't say.

And? You're still accusing me of hypocrisy for something I didn't say.
Didn't mean to be accusming you of hypocrisy.......

Republicans in Congress tried to take away the votes of people by objecting to the electors.
So by doing the exact same thing, the democrats aren't hypocrites either?

There is your hypocrisy.

So by doing the exact same thing, the democrats aren't hypocrites either?

There is your hypocrisy.
To be clear, lots of Democrats are hypocrites because they called Republicans all sorts of names merely for objection to the electors.

Either Congress is allowed to use Constitutional procedures to affect the presidential election or not. Objection to the electors is legal. So is establishing a procedure to enforce the 14th amendment. Neither is "Putin-eque" as the OP describes.

I don't really know how else to put it.

Forum List

Back