After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

Raskin is a corrupt far left extremist who fears free and fair elections.
The Crazy Democrat Cult's version of 'democracy' is a one-party government.
This is never ending. No matter what happens in the near future people better realize who they can trust and not trust. These Progs seem to be setting themselves up for the kill by their own groups in their party.

It doesn't sound like the DemoKKKrats are very confident in Poor Memory's ability to win this one without a whole lot of election interference...LOL

Well, 5 of the court also came out and said it's only the Congress that can decide if a President committed insurrection. So, I'm sure that's what this stupid move is all about. But, for Trump and Republicans, let them do this as it will more than backfire for the Presidency and the Congress.

It doesn't sound like the DemoKKKrats are very confident in Poor Memory's ability to win this one without a whole lot of election interference...LOL

If they were really trying to pull a Putin and keep Trump off the ballot, he'd be Navalny'd....:) Which he won't be. Cause we don't do that in this country. So that makes your wholel "putinesque" thingy...stupid.
I got a fire extinguisher. Would you like to put your hair out? :auiqs.jpg:

Where is all of that democrat indignation for voters rights now? No banana republic tactics here. "If we can't beat him at the ballot box, we'll remove him from the ballot." BULLSHIT. Democrats are attempting to overthrow the government of the US. INSURRECTION!

If they were really trying to pull a Putin and keep Trump off the ballot, he'd be Navalny'd....:) Which he won't be. Cause we don't do that in this country. So that makes your wholel "putinesque" thingy...stupid.
I got a fire extinguisher. Would you like to put your hair out? :auiqs.jpg:
We don't do that? The CIA assassinated JFK.

Well, 5 of the court also came out and said it's only the Congress that can decide if a President committed insurrection. So, I'm sure that's what this stupid move is all about. But, for Trump and Republicans, let them do this as it will more than backfire for the Presidency and the Congress.
I don't think Johnson will bring it to the floor for a vote.

Where is all of that democrat indignation for voters rights now? No banana republic tactics here. "If we can't beat him at the ballot box, we'll remove him from the ballot." BULLSHIT. Democrats are attempting to overthrow the government of the US. INSURRECTION!
Demafacist only care about voting rights when they have the right to tell people who to vote for

The Dems / Marxists are literally being reduced to behaving like petulant children.

Although, this is where they get dangerous. I wouldn't put it past them to consider assassination.
They tried to assassinate Scalise at a neighborhood ball game, I wouldn't put it past them to try an assassination of Trump---and that will be the shot heard around the world because it will surely ignite a civil war.

Forum List

Back