After 20 Years Of Republican Rule, Here's The Numbers For Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017

Lying commie sez what?

I guess that's why all the one-way U haul truck rentals are coming from California and being dropped off in Texas, right skew?? :auiqs.jpg:

Texas is a fine state of men and women who love their nation and believe in personal sacrifice.

Even when I disagree with a Texan, they won't be interested in silencing my speech. Real men don't do that. Why is it that the alt-left work to censor and silence rather than debate?

Oddly, I bet there are areas in California and Texas which citizens are quite similar, even if the politics of the states are very different.

Last edited:

Just look at the blue cities and that is where all the statistics are coming from. Thanks for playing...

#1 in total rapes.
Illegal aliens raping Americans.

#5 in highest home insurance rates.
Rates driven high through illegal alien crime brought in by democrats.

#1 in mass shootings.
Being shot at or shooting illegal aliens.

#1 in unisured.
Illegal aliens can't afford it.

#1 in Rural hospital closings.
Going out of business from caring for 3rd Worlders.

#45 in property taxes.
Someone's gotta pay for all those illegal democrat aliens!

#45 in health care access.
All taken up caring for millions of illegals.

#35 in quality education.
All spent schooling illegals.

#44 in prenatal care.
Democrats don't need prenatal, they just abort.

#49 in living standards.
All went towards dealing with illegals.

#50 in mental health.
Everyone going crazy putting up with democrat-fed illegal invasions.

In almost every state there are one or more dem "city states" that are shitholes and skew the numbers....But you already knew that......Your disingenuousness is showing there Skippy.
City states? What is that supposed to mean? There are more people in cities than there are in rural areas. That's why they are called cities. Whether rural or from a city, they are all still part of their state, and their location doesn't give them more or less importance than their counterparts. I know you think your remark had some sort of meaning, but it was just more crazy right wing double-talk.

Texas is not a state for pussies. You should stay away.

And yet millions are flocking there from shithole Dimtard run states.

Illegal aliens raping Americans.
The Cato Institute disagrees with you.
1662421481951.png

This message paid for by the Beto for Governor committee.

'Let's finish Texas Off, Democrats'-Beto O'Rourke

In almost every state there are one or more dem "city states" that are shitholes and skew the numbers....But you already knew that......Your disingenuousness is showing there Skippy.
Come on now. Bag Texas harder. I know you want to.

Thank you for catching my mistake. I posted the wrong chart. Here is the one I intended to post. Illegal aliens are less likely to rape than native Texans. A higher percentage of illegals would lower the rape rate in Texas.
View attachment 692217
In 2019 illegals made up only about 6% of the population in Texas, and yet you admit they commit 24% of the rapes. Also, that 6% includes women and children.

You proved his point.

Texas is a fine state of men and women who love their nation and believe in personal sacrifice.

Even when I disagree with a Texan, they won't be interested in silencing my speech. Real men don't do that. Why is it that the alt-left work to censor and silence rather than debate?

Oddly, I bet there are areas in California and Texas which citizens are quite similar, even if the politics of the states are very different.
How the hell do you know?

Are you trying to say the facts listed are not true?
what i'm sayin' buddy is that you guys want it to be true so you'll say anything you'll manipulate any data to get the numbers you want and you also gotta take the focus on the epic boners you guys have made over the past couple weeks...the FIB panty raid, the dividin' biden bloody speech 9/1/22 and all that went with it.

Nobody is believin' anything y'all have to say right now with a president with a 38% approval rating...and we all know it ain't that high. And you wonder why people are still sayin'...>STOLEN. ELECTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back