After 20 Years Of Republican Rule, Here's The Numbers For Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is the armpit of America.
NYC It appears has taken that spot...nyc, chicago, detroit, philly, baltimore...no wait i take it back. Those cities are the 7day old soiled panties of America and not looking to be changed anytime soon by the blue city hooker wearing them.

In almost every state there are one or more dem "city states" that are shitholes and skew the numbers....But you already knew that......Your disingenuousness is showing there Skippy.
Lol, typical retard response. Worst in every thing ran by Republicans but still the Dems fault. Hilarious. Ever state has cities retard. Republican states are shit holes.

Houston is one of the more liberal if not the most liberal cities in the state so congrats on citing what is basically the in state version of the daily kook. Her is another number for Texas Governor Abbott 49% Beto 40% courtsey five thirty eight.

what i'm sayin' buddy is that you guys want it to be true so you'll say anything you'll manipulate any data to get the numbers you want and you also gotta take the focus on the epic boners you guys have made over the past couple weeks...the FIB panty raid, the dividin' biden bloody speech 9/1/22 and all that went with it.

Nobody is believin' anything y'all have to say right now with a president with a 38% approval rating...and we all know it ain't that high. And you wonder why people are still sayin'...>STOLEN. ELECTION.
That really wasn't an answer to my question, was it? Save your wide ranging rant where you include every conspiracy theory you can think of. Just answer the question for once.

That really wasn't an answer to my question, was it? Save your wide ranging rant where you include every conspiracy theory you can think of. Just answer the question for once.
no buddy. I don't believe you. And all this is, is you carrying media water to cover up the stupid ass shit that the democrats have been pulling especially for the past three weeks.

Lol, typical retard response. Worst in every thing ran by Republicans but still the Dems fault. Hilarious. Ever state has cities retard. Republican states are shit holes.
you forget that democrat mayors can ignore and even spit on republican governor policies if they so choose. It is illconceived destructive blue city mayors that kill their own cities and personally, i think that is their intent.

you forget that democrat mayors can ignore and even spit on republican governor policies if they so choose. It is illconceived destructive blue city mayors that kill their own cities and personally, i think that is their intent.
Lol you are a retard mayor's can not effect laws on a state level retard. Hilarious every state has cities effecting their over all numbers retard. Republican ran states are shit holes.

Where are they in income tax?

Can you show us in this doll where Texas touched you?

no buddy. I don't believe you. And all this is, is you carrying media water to cover up the stupid ass shit that the democrats have been pulling especially for the past three weeks.
So lets discuss which part ofthe OP you don't believe. Care to point out which numbers you believe are wrong?

That might be a good subject for another thread. Why are you trying to change the subject since you already said you agree with the numbers in the OP?

The subject is Texas. Why so angry, bro? Can't answer the question?

They should be proud of that first state. I wouldn't be, but they probably are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back