Zone1 After 2 years and 22 thousand views, Black Deaths Matter is closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? This is documenting the weekly carnage that goes in Chicago and other inner cities and promoting good men like Pastor Corey Brooks for trying to make positive change for Chicago. What is the basis for shutting down my long standing thread on this very important subject?

It was growing mold on the moderator's brain? Perhaps it was to conserve server space for more important Trump-Is-Guilty-(of something) threads?

Why? This is documenting the weekly carnage that goes in Chicago and other inner cities and promoting good men like Pastor Corey Brooks for trying to make positive change for Chicago. What is the basis for shutting down my long standing thread on this very important subject?

I didn't know this, but just checked. The new entries were getting a bit shrill and baiting. Not the solemn tone respectful tone you had started with where the VICTIM was the focus and got the respect.

I can see how this thread survived the change to Zone 1 as long as that tone and respect was there. So I'm gonna support closing it now. HOWEVER -- PM me for how to maybe respect and honor these young innocent deaths.

So, presenting local news highlighting violent casualties will somehow save society? XXXXXX-zone 1 violation-edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us have abandoned that subforum because of the local politics there. It is a shame to see that all those monuments and history are being torn down, but at least there is finally a place where one can post non stop anti-whitey propaganda.

We all know that TDS is more important than any silly FACTUAL thread on here!!!

1657897061609.png

Yours was closed, and a right on cue, another one appeared to replace it.

I didn't know this, but just checked. The new entries were getting a bit shrill and baiting. Not the solemn tone respectful tone you had started with where the VICTIM was the focus and got the respect.

I can see how this thread survived the change to Zone 1 as long as that tone and respect was there. So I'm gonna support closing it now. HOWEVER -- PM me for how to maybe respect and honor these young innocent deaths.
I see that we now have a thread substituted for it called "debunking a false narrative - blacks only care about murder when the killer is white or when a white cop kills black."

Some congratulations are in order for the three of you making the substitution so seamlessly.

A Zone 1 area is classified as a place in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture with air or flammable substances in the form of gas, vapour or mist is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. These are typically process areas where gases are more likely to be present.

Sorry....wrong website.

I didn't know this thread existed and was planning on starting one - it's a hugely important topic for any social platform. I guess I won't bother if it's a (newly) forbidden topic.

This sounds like something you took great pride in… I am very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers

So 2 1/2 years and it's OK but a few people now don't follow the rules so you lock the thread. Reminds me of gun control; a few people break the law and, rather than punish those who broke the law, we punish everyone.

So 2 1/2 years and it's OK but a few people now don't follow the rules so you lock the thread. Reminds me of gun control; a few people break the law and, rather than punish those who broke the law, we punish everyone.
I believe I can speak for all human kind when I say the world is a better place without the black deaths matter thread.

I didn't know this thread existed and was planning on starting one - it's a hugely important topic for any social platform. I guess I won't bother if it's a (newly) forbidden topic.
From what I understand, there actually IS a way to post some of the forbidden topics. If it is about election fraud for example, you have to submit to the lefty notion that election fraud is conspiracy theory, and post your thread under conspiracy theory.

For years, we've been pointing out that racism is merely a political weapon of the left, and lefties are finally admitting this. On that note, racism is now considered politics or general discussion. The racism subforum is more for anti-white agenda and hate-whitey posts. If you know you will be dominating lefties in a racism thread, they want it in the more juvenile sounding subforums like the flamer zone and rubber wall zone, or any place that discredits your thread premise. If you DO post racism in the racism subforum, beware of the "barking dog."

Lefties want to discourage the notion that masks and jabs are one of the hottest political topics, so those go in the health subforum. If you are posting anti jab or anti mask agenda, try to think which subforum placement would best serve lefty ideology. Bad place zone, flamer zone, rubber wall zone.
Best bet is to read and understand all the rules, as well as what the new safe zones are about. Compliance with them won't stop the left from toppling the monuments and purging history, nor will it stop the increasing censorship, but compliance with typical site rules tends to make our surroundings a little neater and more civilized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back