After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

After 18 months of Ken Starr we didn’t know a thing and then we found out about the blow job

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well at least the report, if he ever releases it and we are all still alive to read it, will show what he did or didn't find.

Its sounding like another giant shit show.

everyone knows Republicans will cry about it everyday until it does end ...

Nothing is going to turn up, because there is nothing to the conspiracy theory.

But this is a good time for Trump to name that special prosecutor that he promised when he got elected.

After 18 months of Ken Starr we didn’t know a thing and then we found out about the blow job

Thanks for validating the OP.

You are welcome. When Mueller gets to 6 years and 80 million dollars let me know

the country is held hostage by the demolosers.

only 8 more investigations and Murller ties Republicans investigation Hillary ...

Can you link me to the thread you started about the countless Benghazi hearings that turned up nothing time and time again. I'm sure your standards are consistent and that bothered you just as much. Right?

the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
You poor victim you.
What is there to wait for? We just had an election and two Supreme Court justices appointed? Nice strategy. I expect the new AG will ask for a read out. If nothing is there, bye

Forum List

Back