After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

Watergate took two years. but thanks for the hackery
Was there even a shred of evidence of wrong doing 18 months into Watergate?

Dufus, you prove my point.

Again, the report hasn't been released yet. Your offering us a classic appeal to ignorance fallacy, laughably insisting that since you don't know somehting....it doesn't exist.

By your logic, since I don't know your social security number, you must not have one. Since I don't know your bank balance, you must have no money. Since I don't know your citizenship status, you must not be an American Citizen.

Back in reality, you not knowing what evidence Mueller has doesn't mean that Mueller has no evidence. Your personal ignorance doesn't define the Mueller investigation.
And when’s the report being released?

Not as long as the gravy train is there.

After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?
I can't speak for anybody else but …

I'm really, really, really hoping that Bobby and His Boy Band will be able to get to the bottom of how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?, that one's been keeping me up nights for decades.
it's three, we already know this answer. Ask mr. Owl.

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

Watergate took two years. but thanks for the hackery
Was there even a shred of evidence of wrong doing 18 months into Watergate?

Dufus, you prove my point.

Again, the report hasn't been released yet. Your offering us a classic appeal to ignorance fallacy, laughably insisting that since you don't know somehting....it doesn't exist.

By your logic, since I don't know your social security number, you must not have one. Since I don't know your bank balance, you must have no money. Since I don't know your citizenship status, you must not be an American Citizen.

Back in reality, you not knowing what evidence Mueller has doesn't mean that Mueller has no evidence. Your personal ignorance doesn't define the Mueller investigation.
And when’s the report being released?

Not as long as the gravy train is there.

Dunno. And neither do you. Which defines your entire argument.

team trump continues to obstruct justice because they are GUILTY of conspiring with foreign spies.

teflon don knows his ONLY chance is continuing too fool people with his lies and obstruction...

hence his recent escalated desperation.

November 8 at 3:17 PM

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s team defended the validity of his appointment in court Thursday amid uncertainty about the future of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller’s attorneys were responding to a challenge brought by an associate of Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to President Trump, that questions the constitutionality of Mueller’s role — and that could eventually reach the Supreme Court.

The hearing, coming a day after Trump ousted Jeff Sessions as attorney general, opened with a judge at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit telling lawyers to make their cases as if it were being argued Wednesday morning, before the Justice Department shake-up.

Andrew Miller, a former assistant to Stone, appealed after losing his bid to block a grand-jury subpoena from Mueller. Miller was held in contempt, but that ruling is on hold pending the outcome of his appeals case.

[Roger Stone associate held in contempt for refusing to testify in Russia investigation]

The special counsel’s team has sought to interview a number of Stone associates or have them appear before the grand jury as part of the 18-month-old probe.

Roger Stone associate challenges Mueller’s special counsel appointment

I'm ready for the report. I hope it is released soon. Im ready for this chapter to be over

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

There’s a lot of reason to be cheered this evening by the decision of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to name a special counsel to investigate L’Affaire Russe, and there’s even more reason to be cheered that the individual he selected is Robert Mueller. Earlier this evening, David Kris—who worked closely with him—described Mueller as “experienced, knowledgeable, capable. He is utterly incorruptible. He cannot be intimidated. At this stage in his career, he has nothing to prove, no reputation to burnish, no axe to grind. He is ramrod straight in his integrity.” The description is one from which few who have worked with Mueller will dissent.

Initial Reactions on the Appointment of Robert Mueller As Special Counsel

America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

The next day, Trump bragged to Russian officials in the Oval Office, “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” adding, “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off.”

Bouncing Ball

Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone reportedly told Congress under oath that comedian Randy Credico was his connection to Assange. Credico says that backchannel never existed.

Credico joked that if he had gotten a damning document from Assange, he would have given it to the president’s first son.

“I would give it straight to Donald Trump Jr. and say, look what I got!” he said.

WikiLeaks actually did in fact reach out to Trump Jr. during the election. Their main account DM’d with him about U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails and urged him to reject the election results, according to The Atlantic.

That’s not to say Credico didn’t try to talk to Assange. According to Credico, he first spoke with the WikiLeaks founder on Aug. 25, 2016, when he appeared on his radio show. Stone’s Podesta claim came a few days before that.

A few weeks before the 2016 election, he went to the Ecuadorian embassy with a letter for Assange from his radio station, WBAI, asking if he wanted a show there. Credico said he went into the building where the embassy is located. After going into its entryway, he knocked on a door to the left (the embassy, he said, was behind that door).

“Somebody puts their hand out like the Thing in the Addams family, grabbed the letter and closed the door,” he said. “I didn’t even see the face. I just gave them a letter.”

Credico also criticized Stone for giving his name to House investigators without being subpoenaed first.

“He was worried about being thrown in jail” Credico said.

Alleged Trump-Assange Backchannel: ‘There Was No Backchannel’ :eusa_liar:

Guess what shoe Mueller will drop next

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have released a classified memo rebutting Republicans' claims that the FBI improperly surveilled the Trump campaign.

The heavily redacted document claims the FBI did not rely on faulty evidence when securing a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign aide Carter Page – an allegation Republicans made in a memo the committee released last month.

The version that the White House approved for release on Saturday states that FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials "did not 'abuse' the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) process, omit material information or subvert this vital tool to spy on the Trump campaign".

"In fact," the memo continues, "DOJ and the FBI would have been remiss in their duty to protect the country had they not sought a FISA warrant and repeated renewals to conduct temporary surveillance of Carter Page, someone the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russia government."

Democrats release memo rebutting Republican claims about FBI surveillance of Trump campaign

Yes, she reassigned him thus setting the precedent for the open ended never ending special council, the very thing you sheep are whining about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She could have assigned someone else to the Lewinsky case, but she didn't.

There was nothing open-ended about the Clinton investigations....All of them were set in motion to investigate specific cases of alleged wrongdoing....What they found or didn't find is besides the issue.

Pointing out that Muller's fishing expedition has no such specified law breaking being looked into isn't whining, it's stating fact.

Just before the stroke of midnight on September 20, 2016, at the height of last year’s presidential election, the WikiLeaks Twitter account sent a private direct message to Donald Trump Jr., the Republican nominee’s oldest son and campaign surrogate.

WikiLeaks, a radical organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation. WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged...

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks - The Atlantic

NRA Connections

Torshin helped establish a Russian gun group called Right to Bear Arms, whose president calls Torshin "a great gun lover." Torshin is also a life member of the NRA – and forged ties to its leadership after attending the NRA's national convention in 2013. McClatchy reports that, in 2015, Toshin hosted "a high-level NRA delegation" during a week-long Moscow trip "that included meetings with influential Russian government and business figures." An attendee describes a debauched week: "They were killing us with vodka and the best Russian food," he told McClatchy. "The trip exceeded my expectations by logarithmic levels."

Trump Connections

At the May 2016 NRA convention in Louisville, Kentucky, where Donald Trump accepted the group's endorsement, Torshin shared a table at dinner with the candidate's son Donald Jr. According to Bloomberg, Torshin claimed to also have met now-president Trump at the convention, and that: "He keeps photos of the event on his computer tablet."

The 2016 NRA convention came off just as Russians were actively seeking contact with the Trump campaign – just weeks earlier, a Russian conduit told Trump staffer George Papadopoulos that Russia had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, including thousands of her emails. – and hoping to set up a meeting with Trump and Putin.

According to the New York Times, Torshin tried to set up a dinner meeting in Louisville at the time of the NRA convention with then-candidate Trump – with the aim of connecting Trump with Putin. The request was conveyed through a Trump ally in the Christian conservative world, who reportedly sent the campaign an email with the subject line: "Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite." (Trump did not attend that dinner.)

Separately, an NRA member, Paul Erickson – who had been part of the 2015 NRA delegation to Moscow – wrote an email titled, "Kremlin Connection," to Trump campaign adviser Rick Dearborn, according to the New York Times. Erickson reportedly told the campaign that Russia was "quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S." and would be seeking "first contact" at the NRA convention.

Weeks later, in early June 2016, the trio of Donald Trump Jr., then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner took a meeting with a Putin-connected lawyer who had offered incriminating material on Hillary Clinton. Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon has dubbed that meeting "treasonous."

A Potential Game Changer

The allegation that Russia funneled money into the NRA – to directly support Trump's presidential bid – is staggering. Until now, we've understood the Russian support of Trump to have been oblique, delivered by a cadre of Facebook and Twitter trolls, and by the release of hacked DNC and Clinton campaign emails through Wikileaks.

The notion that the Kremlin was supporting Trump's presidential bid financially – and through an organization that holds itself up as a paragon of American patriotism – is almost unreal.

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

For one thing, you don't have a clue about anything Mueller has found during his investigation, other than who was interviews, indicted and why. Mueller and his team have kept a very tight lid on their investigation. All you have is conjecture by the talking heads. Mueller, no leaks but the conjecture bountiful.
Second, the Whitewater investigation, Benghazi investigation, Iran-Contra investigation and Watergate are just some of the investigation much longer than Mueller's.
Again, another talking points driven ignorant thread by a Little Trumpster. When will they ever end? My guess, never. Because that's what Little Trumpsters do. :2up:

Yes, she reassigned him thus setting the precedent for the open ended never ending special council, the very thing you sheep are whining about

She could have assigned someone else to the Lewinsky case, but she didn't.

There was nothing open-ended about the Clinton investigations....All of them were set in motion to investigate specific cases of alleged wrongdoing....What they found or didn't find is besides the issue.

Pointing out that Muller's fishing expedition has no such specified law breaking being looked into isn't whining, it's stating fact.

Yeah, yeah...it is always different when your side is doing it...same old shit

the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
Do you mean ones that just took back the house? How so? And please be very specific with your answer.
All of them! They care not for our country. They have it as hostage
So in other words, you have no answer to my question. I didn't think so, you stupid moron.
:dunno: I said all of them. It’s an answer
Your usual nothing.

Forum List

Back