After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?

After 18 months of Ken Starr we didn’t know a thing and then we found out about the blow job

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Primarily because those months were spent investigating Whitewater....Reno pulled Starr off of that to put him on the Lewinsky case.

Which is not what he was supposed to be looking into, they set the precedent for an open ended all encompassing special council...and now they are whining about it

And nothing came of White Water in connection to Slick

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

After 18 months of Ken Starr we didn’t know a thing and then we found out about the blow job

Thanks for validating the OP.

You are welcome. When Mueller gets to 6 years and 80 million dollars let me know

And here I thought you Leftists were concerned about the deficit.

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.

Mueller's length of his investigation has not yet reached the same amount of months as the average lengths...

His job if NOT to make us learn anything new....His job is to PROVE what we already knew..

Which is not what he was supposed to be looking into, they set the precedent for an open ended all encompassing special council...and now they are whining about it

Janet Reno assigned him to what he was supposed to be investigating....That is the fact....Your opinion on what he should have been investigating is irrelevant.

Thanks for validating the OP.

You are welcome. When Mueller gets to 6 years and 80 million dollars let me know

And here I thought you Leftists were concerned about the deficit.

Trump added 1.27 trillion this past FY and you sheep were sucking his dick for doing so...a few million will not change anything

Mueller's length of his investigation has not yet reached the same amount of months as the average lengths...

His job if NOT to make us learn anything new....His job is to PROVE what we already knew..
His job is to prove innocence?

the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
Do you mean ones that just took back the house? How so? And please be very specific with your answer.

Janet Reno assigned him to what he was supposed to be investigating....That is the fact....Your opinion on what he should have been investigating is irrelevant.

He was not hired to investigate blow jobs, he was hired to look into White Water. But there was nothing there so they went a different path.

Just like is happening today

I don't know & you don't no what Mueller investigation will disclose, I suspect that it will not do the damage to Trump that half the country wants or turn out to be worth all the mad scramble to cover his butt. just a guess, will be happy to see its conclusion as its just one more thing tearing us apart. hope that findings do conclude that Russia tried very hard to cause problems with our elections so we make some effort to keep them out in the future.

So you don't even know what Mueller was tasked with? Is that what you're saying?
Name the specific criminal act that he is charged with investigating.

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Let me know which part is confusing to you.
That's a letter, not a specifically named criminal act.....Name it.

The letter clearly states what he is tasked with. Why is this confusing you?

the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
Do you mean ones that just took back the house? How so? And please be very specific with your answer.
All of them! They care not for our country. They have it as hostage

I don't know & you don't no what Mueller investigation will disclose, I suspect that it will not do the damage to Trump that half the country wants or turn out to be worth all the mad scramble to cover his butt. just a guess, will be happy to see its conclusion as its just one more thing tearing us apart. hope that findings do conclude that Russia tried very hard to cause problems with our elections so we make some effort to keep them out in the future.
If there was anything to disclose that hurt Cheeto, one of Muller's toadies would have leaked it already....Of that I have zero doubt.

Muller doesn't have a popcorn fart...He's now just stalling so he and his cronies can keep getting paychecks.

Dossier

Forum List

Back