After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.
the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
Do you mean ones that just took back the house? How so? And please be very specific with your answer.
All of them! They care not for our country. They have it as hostage
So in other words, you have no answer to my question. I didn't think so, you stupid moron.

18 months and not even a smelly anchovy linked to Trump. I said on Day One that special councils only make a lot of lawyers richer and never find anything related to their assigned task.
the country is held hostage by the demolosers.
Do you mean ones that just took back the house? How so? And please be very specific with your answer.
All of them! They care not for our country. They have it as hostage
So in other words, you have no answer to my question. I didn't think so, you stupid moron.
:dunno: I said all of them. It’s an answer

He will be able to answer why it took 8 investigations and 2 years of work by sessions to find no wrong doing by Hillary.

The letter clearly states what he is tasked with. Why is this confusing you?
SPECIFY THE FUCKING LAW.

Prove you don't beat your wife. See how this works now Mr. Strawman.
Prove anything

I'll let Mueller do that. Thanks though.
He can’t. Not his job

Ok whatever you say. Shouldn't you be plotting which Outback Steakhouse you're going to shoot up?

He was not hired to investigate blow jobs, he was hired to look into White Water. But there was nothing there so they went a different path.

Just like is happening today

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He was reassigned by Janet Reno...That is the fact...I'm sorry your grasp of rather recent history sucks so badly.

Yes, she reassigned him thus setting the precedent for the open ended never ending special council, the very thing you sheep are whining about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Given that Mueller has yet to release his findings......you're literally arguing your own ignorance. Insisting that because you don't know of something, it must not exist.

When Mueller has released his findings, you'll know what he has. Until he does, the only indication you have of his hand is the current subpeonas and indictments. Which are plentiful.

Watergate took two years. but thanks for the hackery
Was there even a shred of evidence of wrong doing 18 months into Watergate?

Dufus, you prove my point.

After 18 Months, What’s the Mueller Investigation Going to Learn We Don’t Already Know?

:laugh2:

there's a ton of stuff that team mueller knows that the public does not yet know.

once the investigation is complete and his report is published, THEN we will know...

Watergate took two years. but thanks for the hackery
Was there even a shred of evidence of wrong doing 18 months into Watergate?

Dufus, you prove my point.

Again, the report hasn't been released yet. Your offering us a classic appeal to ignorance fallacy, laughably insisting that since you don't know somehting....it doesn't exist.

By your logic, since I don't know your social security number, you must not have one. Since I don't know your bank balance, you must have no money. Since I don't know your citizenship status, you must not be an American Citizen.

Back in reality, you not knowing what evidence Mueller has doesn't mean that Mueller has no evidence. Your personal ignorance doesn't define the Mueller investigation.

I can't speak for anybody else but …

I'm really, really, really hoping that Bobby and His Boy Band will be able to get to the bottom of how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?, that one's been keeping me up nights for decades.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

That we know of.

Oct 10, 2018, 11:35am EDT

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Everyone Who’s Been Charged as a Result of the Mueller Investigation

Has anyone hear read the Papolodolous indictment? With Trump advisors being told by Trump election officials to meet with representatives of Putin's cabinet and the Russian Ministry of Foreign affairs for the express purpose of getting information from the Russian government on Hillary's emails?

SPECIFY THE FUCKING LAW.

Prove you don't beat your wife. See how this works now Mr. Strawman.
Prove anything

I'll let Mueller do that. Thanks though.
He can’t. Not his job

Ok whatever you say. Shouldn't you be plotting which Outback Steakhouse you're going to shoot up?
you shouldn't give away your secrets.

Forum List

Back