African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

No one believes you Asclepias. When are you going to understand that? We dont buy your made up history.

Where is your proof that the majority of ancient egyptians were Caucasians? Do you have anything at all that proves this? Also you are wrong about there being only one migration out of Africa. The facts point to the first migration which resulted in the Aborigines and the Negritos. What would much later become the so called caucasian migrated next, followed by the same Black people that populated Nubia, Kemet, India, and Sumer. Whites came about as a result of the Ice Age. All the Pharaohs were Black until Persia invaded. Please show me the evidence that refutes the mountains of evidence that the egyptians were Black sub-saharans as the Greek historians said themselves. Do you have even 1 link?

10 Arguments That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black - Page 2 of 6 - Atlanta Black Star

What happened to all those hypothetical black Egyptians, extermination camps? In ancient times Egypt was the most populated country in their part of the world. The Persians were Caucasians but they were a minority in Egypt. They didn’t defeat the Egyptian because they out numbered them but because the Egyptian couldn’t get their act together.

The problem with Afro-Centric sources is that Afrocentrics are so invested in the outcome that some invent their own facts. Just because a people have live in Africa for thousands of years does not make them black.

I know that you won’t believe me, but it means so much to you that I would like to tell you that you are right, but I can’t lie.

Its not that I don't believe you. Its that so far you have yet to show me any proof. Not even 1 link except to claim hair samples from mummies that have been DNA tested to be Black sub-saharan Africans. The problem with that is that you lack any credibility. If you want to claim something please back it up like I did. I know you would like to be right but I'm sorry. You just haven't proven your claim. Not even a little bit. How could I possibly believe you without any evidence that refutes what I have?

Do you agree that that the people of present day Egypt are predominantly Caucasian?

How do you explain that? And by the way I think you are an ok guy and reasonably intelegant you just want to believe it, the Afrocentric line, too badly.

What happened to all those hypothetical black Egyptians, extermination camps? In ancient times Egypt was the most populated country in their part of the world. The Persians were Caucasians but they were a minority in Egypt. They didn’t defeat the Egyptian because they out numbered them but because the Egyptian couldn’t get their act together.

The problem with Afro-Centric sources is that Afrocentrics are so invested in the outcome that some invent their own facts. Just because a people have live in Africa for thousands of years does not make them black.

I know that you won’t believe me, but it means so much to you that I would like to tell you that you are right, but I can’t lie.

Its not that I don't believe you. Its that so far you have yet to show me any proof. Not even 1 link except to claim hair samples from mummies that have been DNA tested to be Black sub-saharan Africans. The problem with that is that you lack any credibility. If you want to claim something please back it up like I did. I know you would like to be right but I'm sorry. You just haven't proven your claim. Not even a little bit. How could I possibly believe you without any evidence that refutes what I have?

Do you agree that that the people of present day Egypt are predominantly Caucasian?

How do you explain that? And by the way I think you are an ok guy and reasonably intelegant you just want to believe it, the Afrocentric line, too badly.

What does the modern population of Egypt have to do with the ancient Black Africans that built Kemet? Thats like asking me if the if the predominant people in the US are Caucasian.

Its not a line I believe. Its the preponderance of evidence i believe. So far all you have is hair from mummies already proven by DNA to be sub-saharan. I think you want to stay with the fable that the Egyptians were caucasian against all the facts showing they weren't. All I am asking is for evidence that refutes the evidence I have. Do you have anything?

What does the modern population of Egypt have to do with the ancient Black Africans that built Kemet? Thats like asking me if the if the predominant people in the US are Caucasian.

Its not a line I believe. Its the preponderance of evidence i believe. So far all you have is hair from mummies already proven by DNA to be sub-saharan. I think you want to stay with the fable that the Egyptians were caucasian against all the facts showing they weren't. All I am asking is for evidence that refutes the evidence I have. Do you have anything?

My job is so demanding that I have little time for research, but when I do find something that is not Afrocentric there is greater chance that it is valid. The problem with Afrocentric sources is that there is a small army of black researchers out there both professional and amateur that are determine to prove that all good things came from Africa. The professionals a have an additional motivation in that it could lead to a book; blacks buy books that validate what they want to believe. A scientist with a vested interest makes for a very poor scientist.

And, when was this done: Not even 1 link except to claim hair samples from mummies that have been DNA tested to be Black sub-Saharan Africans.

It would be very easy to determine if the ancient Egypt were a black nation or not, just look at the cross section of a wide range of hair samples from ancient Egyptian Mummies; if the cross section of the hair is flat they wee black if not they were Caucasian. It would be just that simple.

Egypt has always been mixed to some extent so if an afrocentric scholar was willing to pick and chose test samples he can prove anything he wants on paper, but not in reality.

My job is so demanding that I have little time for research, but when I do find something that is not Afrocentric there is greater chance that it is valid. The problem with Afrocentric sources is that there is a small army of black researchers out there both professional and amateur that are determine to prove that all good things came from Africa. The professionals a have an additional motivation in that it could lead to a book; blacks buy books that validate what they want to believe. A scientist with a vested interest makes for a very poor scientist.

And, when was this done: Not even 1 link except to claim hair samples from mummies that have been DNA tested to be Black sub-Saharan Africans.

It would be very easy to determine if the ancient Egypt were a black nation or not, just look at the cross section of a wide range of hair samples from ancient Egyptian Mummies; if the cross section of the hair is flat they wee black if not they were Caucasian. It would be just that simple.

Egypt has always been mixed to some extent so if an afrocentric scholar was willing to pick and chose test samples he can prove anything he wants on paper, but not in reality.

You see I feel the exact same way about Eurocentric researchers. They have already been caught lying about history so many times that they lack credibility. For instance they taught for about 40-50 years that life begin in Europe during the early 1900's. They did this with a fake find called Piltdown man

Piltdown Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery.

How did they not realize it was a forgery for 40 plus years? They had an agenda like you claim the Afrocentrist do. if I am going to be fooled, it will be in my favor. Since DNA is more reliable than hair analysis your suggestion is simply silly. Why would we examine hair when we have DNA that already says they are Black? Egypt was not mixed until after Persia invaded. Even then the Greek historians still called the Egyptians Black as I pointed out earlier. What i dont understand is if you dont have time to research what makes you think you know what you are talking about?

Last edited:
Longly said:

These findings are from objective White scholars who are neither Afrocentric OR Eurocentric. BTW I doubt if the Curator of Egyptian Antiquities would let a black scholar get anywhere
near a mummy. Arabs, want to keep the illlusion that they were the original people of KMT... They don't want some Black scientist snooping around disproving that fallacy.

However, the old school scientists who made policy identifying all of Ancient Egypt as Caucasian have died out. Their young white replacements are far more objective and are armed with better tools.
Therefore, one of the Arabs worst fears have been realized...Blacks built and ruled KMT..DNA proves it!

Sure, now your only problem is getting anyone to believe it, except each other of course.:cuckoo:

Thats not a problem. I was alerted to this news 4 years ago. Millions of people already know this as fact. You dont get much news in your trailer park I see. :cuckoo:
Trailer parks won't help you. You'd have to go to the "inner cities" to find that kind of ignorance. Better yet, try some black message boards. You might get a smatter of a following. I never thought this to anyone, but trailer parks and this site are a bit too high-brow for you and your message. Here, you're just pissing in the wind.

Sure, now your only problem is getting anyone to believe it, except each other of course.:cuckoo:

Thats not a problem. I was alerted to this news 4 years ago. Millions of people already know this as fact. You dont get much news in your trailer park I see. :cuckoo:
Trailer parks won't help you. You'd have to go to the "inner cities" to find that kind of ignorance. Better yet, try some black message boards. You might get a smatter of a following. I never thought this to anyone, but trailer parks and this site are a bit too high-brow for you and your message. Here, you're just pissing in the wind.

Thanks for the warning but several people of different ethnicities have already thanked me for letting them know about things like this. Its reaching its intended audience. Cave apes like you do not have to participate in acquiring knowledge.

Thanks for the warning but several people of different ethnicities have already thanked me for letting them know about things like this. Its reaching its intended audience. Cave apes like you do not have to participate in acquiring knowledge.
I am not a descendant of sub-Saharan Africans. I'm sorry that your heritage is one of subjugation and little achievement, but your attempts to purloin the accomplishments of others is pathetic. If it's any conciliation, others experienced slavery and little achievement, though not to the extent of your fore-bearers. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so thanks for the watermelon.

I am not a descendant of sub-Saharan Africans. I'm sorry that your heritage is one of subjugation and little achievement, but your attempts to purloin the accomplishments of others is pathetic. If it's any conciliation, others experienced slavery and little achievement, though not to the extent of your fore-bearers. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so thanks for the watermelon.

I know you are not sub saharan. That why I called you a cave ape. I apologize that I left out melanin deprived, inbred, and feral so you would have no doubt i was referring to white racists like you.

I know you are not sub saharan. That why I called you a cave ape. I apologize that I left out melanin deprived, inbred, and feral so you would have no doubt i was referring to white racists like you.
Whatever. My ancestors were not slaves. In fact they were building edifices like the Acropolis and developing philosophy while yours were living in trees and selling each other as slaves. All tha, of course is still happening, except they've progressed to lean-tos and huts. Sucks, eh?

Whatever. My ancestors were not slaves. In fact they were building edifices like the Acropolis and developing philosophy while yours were living in trees and selling each other as slaves. All tha, of course is still happening, except they've progressed to lean-tos and huts. Sucks, eh?

Yes your ancestors were enslaved. Your ancestors built nothing until after they were taught by Africans. Greece didn't become a country unil 800 BC. Most of their gods were Black. Then they lost their minds and forgot their history which the Moors had to save for them. Dont you wonder why the other white races despise you? They dont even think you are really white. :cuckoo:

Yes your ancestors were enslaved. Your ancestors built nothing until after they were taught by Africans. Greece didn't become a country unil 800 BC. Most of their gods were Black. Then they lost their minds and forgot their history which the Moors had to save for them. Dont you wonder why the other white races despise you? They dont even think you are really white. :cuckoo:
Crack? Lighten up on that stuff ffs!

Crack? Lighten up on that stuff ffs!

Only if you leave your Meth alone first. :cuckoo:

Let go back to the hair samples of the ancient Egyptian mummies. You claimed that the same samples were DNA tested and were shown to be Negroid. I find that highly unlikely. Yes it is possible for a black person to have naturally straight hair in the same way it is possible for a black person to be born albino, but. not very likely. The only Congoid like people to have straight hair are the aborigines of Australia and they are a long ways from Africa.

Why is it disturbing to Afrocentrics for ancient Sub-Saharan Africa to have been an undeveloped region? If the region south of the Sahara had been so develop in ancient times, where are the ruined cities? Where are the example fine ancient stone works? Where are the ancient coins depicted ancient black rulers?. Where are the ancient bronze artifacts? Where are the examples ancient Sub-Saharan writings? Why are all these things centered around the Mediterranean Sea.

Let go back to the hair samples of the ancient Egyptian mummies. You claimed that the same samples were DNA tested and were shown to be Negroid. I find that highly unlikely. Yes it is possible for a black person to have naturally straight hair in the same way it is possible for a black person to be born albino, but. not very likely. The only Congoid like people to have straight hair are the aborigines of Australia and they are a long ways from Africa.

I didn't claim anything. I linked the DNA results that specify that Rameses III was sub-saharan. Why are talking about hair when we have DNA. DNA is used to solve crimes and determine paternity. Its 99.999% accurate. What is the accuracy rate with hair?

Also you are flat out wrong about Aborigines being the only Africans with straight hair. We are the most genetically diverse people in the world. We have all the features exhibited in all other ethnicities just in Africa. You need to get out more and travel.

Forensic testing can determine if distinctive patterns in the genetic material found at a crime scene matches the DNA in a potential perpetrator with better than 99% accuracy.

Read more: A Brief History of DNA Testing - TIME A Brief History of DNA Testing - TIME

Forum List

Back