African immigrant assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.

Another white supremacist in a MAGA hat has been attacked.

Immigrant pummeled by 2 men for wearing 'MAGA' hat: Maryland police
Is he from a country that trump the least racist called a shithole ?

He must have agreed with Trump's assessment because he left for America.
Africa has its problems because European imperialism, it will bounce back. Remember Rwanda go check it out now. The continent of the pharaohs and the moors will bounce again :).
Wait until Europe shakes off white guilt and destroys the colonialism efforts there.

Africa has its problems because European imperialism, it will bounce back. Remember Rwanda go check it out now. The continent of the pharaohs and the moors will bounce again :).
Africa's problems are caused by Africans. They Europeans left 70 years ago. Rhodesia was a food exporter. The citizens of Zimbabwe are all starving.
Europeans never left, they kept control of the resources, they exploited the countries, backed dictators, interfered politically, economically and through military.
I dont expect you to know because your only source is foxnews and I am from the continent.
That is utter bullshit.
Sweet heart you have 0 clue, I have been telling you this all along.

Wait until Europe shakes off white guilt and destroys the colonialism efforts there.
Goodluck with that, have you been to Europe recently ? Typical hillbilly that doesnt know jackshit about the world.

West Africans are not the biggest fans of Americans that have a darker complexion to begin with .

Another hard workin immigrant served up a heapin spoonful of bix noods

bix noods are the breakfast choice of dindu nuffins and part of this complete breakfast

some Nigerians especially the ibo and other witch doctor christens are actually family oriented and hard working
Nigerian doctors are a trip ....not that im getting under their knives ....I want a jew or a white man! DATS WACIST
i dont care

when theyre not trying to get you to wire money

I knew a downtown jobber he had a file draw full of those he dealt with a lot of west Africans and south Americans .
They used to do it through snail mail and started before the Internet was even around
can you help me ?
can you help me get 50 million out of the bank ?

Then their would be a phone number to call

HOw would they get his address ?...he was on walker right below canal st . HOW would some third worlder before the INTERNET get his address?
He was on a chamber of commerce list through a bunch of US embassies promoting US business and trade

I know how did the world ever exist without the internet

he would get em all the time and just save em .Some were dated from the late 60's

The jobbing export business died in NYC and London long time ago
Used clothing and second,thirds and waste packs from mills .
I had serious mill connections AND certain things they used to beg me Please get me whatever can get your hands on .

their was a lot of competition for what was to me PURE garbage

they would beg me! ill give a nickel ill give ya dime ill give ya 20 cent
after some deals id walk out with 10 20 50 grand ... OH IM NOT SHITTIN
some deals went on production run after production run ANd i got paid.
sometimes in GREEN....Id walk out with a paper grocery bag LOL

nickels and dimes add up fast WORD!

ALl gone...overseas
the American mills today their are not many left .its even more pathetic than the 90's and 00's.
why do ya think ya got west Africans in china and Korea today ? some of them are sourcing, shipping ,and selling rags back in their home counties .
Domestically on the used clothing the Christan charities and hipster douche market killed that one .

good times

this afternoon i left my house without the phone on purpose
I do that sometimes ...I highly recommend it

Last edited:

Goodluck with that, have you been to Europe recently ? Typical hillbilly that doesnt know jackshit about the world.
I know a hell of a lot more about Europe than an African does.

A red hat with a slogan on it makes the Democrats and Liberals go apeshit violent on people.

Africa has its problems because European imperialism, it will bounce back. Remember Rwanda go check it out now. The Replycontinent of the pharaohs and the moors will bounce again :).
Africa's problems are caused by Africans. They Europeans left 70 years ago. Rhodesia was a food exporter. The citizens of Zimbabwe are all starving.
Europeans never left, they kept control of the resources, they exploited the countries, backed dictators, interfered politically, economically and through military.
I dont expect you to know because your only source is foxnews and I am from the continent.
That is utter bullshit.
Sweet heart you have 0 clue, I have been telling you this all along.

I certainly do have a clue. That's why I said your post is bullshit.

Blame the airport gift shop worker for recommending it when he asked "What is most popular cap in America? I want that one."
The gift shop worker didn't beat him up. It's absurd trying to place the blame on him for the actions of a couple of Dim thugs.
gif5.gif

Lol if you did you wont be a trump supporter.

Notice the lefty loons that are trying to shift the thread and not addressing the fact that an African immigrant wearing a red MAGA hat was accosted by two white men that attacked him only because of his hat. If that isn't a politically motivated attack, I'm not sure what it would be called.

Incorrect.

The reason why I hate the Democrats and the modern left so much started with my understanding of the political left in Europe. My hatred of Antifa attacking people who are merely claiming their indigenous homelands way before Antifa was a thing in America started me down the path.

The fact that Trump attacks the disgusting media and the fact that Trump even mentions the disgraceful shit going in Europe made me vote for him in both the primary and the general election.

Notice the lefty loons that are trying to shift the thread and not addressing the fact that an African immigrant wearing a red MAGA hat was accosted by two white men that attacked him only because of his hat. If that isn't a politically motivated attack, I'm not sure what it would be called.
It was 2 black idiots and a Hispanic idiot.

Incorrect.

The reason why I hate the Democrats and the modern left so much started with my understanding of the political left in Europe. My hatred of Antifa attacking people who are merely claiming their indigenous homelands way before Antifa was a thing in America started me down the path.

The fact that Trump attacks the disgusting media and the fact that Trump even mentions the disgraceful shit going in Europe made me vote for him in both the primary and the general election.
You mean because he represent a racist movement. You are just afraid that Europe or the US will not be majority white.
You gotta learn to see beyond color.

Incorrect.

You mean because he represent a racist movement. You are just afraid that Europe or the US will not be majority white.

The rise of so-called "white nationalism" in America is 100% a defensive posture brought on by the left's virulent anti-white racism.

Incorrect.

Democrats see nothing but my skin color, along with the skin color of every other white person. The same with every other racist left wing party.

Regardless though, Europe will forever be white. Racism created the “diversity” in Europe, and now that is going to go away the same way it came.

Forum List

Back