African immigrant assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.

Another white supremacist in a MAGA hat has been attacked.

Immigrant pummeled by 2 men for wearing 'MAGA' hat: Maryland police

So?

Two assholes attacked another asshole (I have yet to meet someone wearing a MAGA hat who is not as asshole - but some may exist somewhere).

Happens thousands of times, every day in America.

Do you have zero streetwiseness?

I hope the the first two assholes get a heavy sentence.

But the truth is that if the guy was not wearing a MAGA hat - you probably would not have cared less...that's because you are a racist asshole.

Have a wonderful day.

You know nothing about the man attacked other than the color and slogan of his hat and you are calling him an asshole. You are prejudiced against black people wearing MAGA hats.

Oh no Honey, racism was always there it is an evil thing that keeps on lingering and will get smashed everytime....because evil never prevails.

Maybe you should quit dividing people up by skin color and gender? Democrat's are pro segregation, and then they call everyone else racist. Amazing and sad. As for immigrants, I love em all, except the criminals. If you don't respect the law, you shouldn't be here. You should be in some shithole like Seattle.
Seattle? Is better than most red shitholes, i can tell you that lol
Nope. LOL

And guess what not al seattle is like that? is a beautiful city with lot of things to do, lot of open minded people unlike most racist red shitholes. :)

No, it really isn’t anymore.

The “nice” parts are being run down and they are filled with inbred retards who will pick a fight with you if you look at them in a way they don’t like.

All of the open minded people in Seattle are Republicans, and they are being forced to leave by the degradation of the city.

Lol open minded Republicans in Seattle? Lol are there any? Cause. Seattle is probably the most anti trump city I beleive they al.ost voted 87% against trump.
Dont talk about something you dont know

What's this if not racism?
View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

Media and state sanctioned anti-white racism.

24/7

for years.
I'm with you all racism has to stop...but the trump movement is a threat and it is making America more racist again.
The Trump movement is a harmless reaction to the daily racism from Democrats.
Democrats or not....trump and his minions thrive on racism and bigotry.
Nope, Trump’s voters are the most progressive people this nation has ever had vote for a president.
So how come most trump supporters here are proud racists ? And the few I know are the biggest scums, why he hires only assholes?
How come every Hillary voter here is a racist?

I'm with you all racism has to stop...but the trump movement is a threat and it is making America more racist again.
The Trump movement is a harmless reaction to the daily racism from Democrats.
Democrats or not....trump and his minions thrive on racism and bigotry.
Nope, Trump’s voters are the most progressive people this nation has ever had vote for a president.
So how come most trump supporters here are proud racists ? And the few I know are the biggest scums, why he hires only assholes?
How come every Hillary voter here is a racist?

Because the democrat coalition is a bunch of fringe elements united in one thing only: Resentment towards white European excellence.

Incorrect.

The reason why I hate the Democrats and the modern left so much started with my understanding of the political left in Europe. My hatred of Antifa attacking people who are merely claiming their indigenous homelands way before Antifa was a thing in America started me down the path.

The fact that Trump attacks the disgusting media and the fact that Trump even mentions the disgraceful shit going in Europe made me vote for him in both the primary and the general election.
You mean because he represent a racist movement. You are just afraid that Europe or the US will not be majority white.
You gotta learn to see beyond color.

The rise of so-called "white nationalism" in America is 100% a defensive posture brought on by the left's virulent anti-white racism.
Oh no Honey, racism was always there it is an evil thing that keeps on lingering and will get smashed everytime....because evil never prevails.

Maybe you should quit dividing people up by skin color and gender? Democrat's are pro segregation, and then they call everyone else racist. Amazing and sad. As for immigrants, I love em all, except the criminals. If you don't respect the law, you shouldn't be here. You should be in some shithole like Seattle.
Seattle? Is better than most red shitholes, i can tell you that lol

ITs one of your cosmopolitan betters :auiqs.jpg:

ahhh blow it out yer ass ya redneck hill billy rube.
i've seen your open minded type tip toe around the barrio and purposely avoid cutting through housing projects after theyd PHYSICALLY move across the street from one....... and pay 4n a half grand a month for a 3 bedroom
ROFL idiots
thanks for the rent money

Seattle get the fuck outta here
Boeing Microsoft star bucks WHICH sucks
dead grunge bad post modern art like all other leftwing progressive shitholes
dont even embarrass yourself with food
dont even try its futile

I will tell you growing up in a war zone of a city .. a real city :04:
If you dont start honestly addressing the broken windows youre only going to start disintegrating into lawless chaos
you can see it all happening in san fran, la ,NYC is heading right back in that direction .

And in the heavily mixed gentrified areas ? gentrification is becoming more and more a war cry of the " oppressed "
Good luck Minnesota hipsters whatever city you moved to
youre such cosmopolitan citizens of da woild

Another white supremacist in a MAGA hat has been attacked.

Immigrant pummeled by 2 men for wearing 'MAGA' hat: Maryland police

So?

Two assholes attacked another asshole (I have yet to meet someone wearing a MAGA hat who is not as asshole - but some may exist somewhere).

Happens thousands of times, every day in America.

Do you have zero streetwiseness?

I hope the the first two assholes get a heavy sentence.

But the truth is that if the guy was not wearing a MAGA hat - you probably would not have cared less...that's because you are a racist asshole.

Have a wonderful day.

You know nothing about the man attacked other than the color and slogan of his hat and you are calling him an asshole. You are prejudiced against black people wearing MAGA hats.

LOL...what a spin job.

I am not prejudiced against 'blacks' in the slightest. If you had seen all the 'black' men/women who are my friends/I have dated (women only, of course), you would feel silly for even suggesting such a thing.

And - you stupid hick - I explained it right in my post, moron.

The guy who was attacked is an asshole PURELY for wearing a MAGA hat.

As I explained above - DUH - I have yet to meet someone wearing a MAGA hat who was not an asshole.

If you wear a MAGA hat with pride...you ARE an asshole.

Period.

Have a nice day....asshole.

Forum List

Back