The democrats tell us Islam is a religion of peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Demon-crats ???? Explains everything about their hypocrisy wouldn't you say ? The Demon-crats...pfffft.

Most religions have their share of flapping rectums...

SPLC_Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg

Most xtians will tell me that those a-holes don't represent xtianity. Most Muslims will tell you that those backwards third-world bigots don't represent Islam.

They would both be equally as correct.

Most religions have their share of flapping rectums...

SPLC_Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg

Most xtians will tell me that those a-holes don't represent xtianity. Most Muslims will tell you that those backwards third-world bigots don't represent Islam.

They would both be equally as correct.
Both will be poised for war if continues onward in this pot stirring. If it starts, it won't be purdy for any group involved or for the ones stirring on the sidelines.

This making fun of the fringe elements of each group is alot of fun for those doing it, but trust me when I say that both groups got members that aren't these Looney looking people that are being made fun of by the happy crowd here and/or elsewhere.

Maybe that's it, otherwise in what we are seeing in this pot stirring action by those who want to see a war go on eh ????????

The left, hmmm are they trying to trick the Christian's into a war with the Muslims in hopes to destroy the Christian's first here ??? And if that don't work, then try to trick the Muslims into making war against the Christian's anyway ??

It's one or the other, but wow what a dangerous game the left is playing in all of this.

The left, hmmm are they trying to trick the Christian's into a war with the Muslims in hopes to destroy the Christian's first here ??? And if that don't work, then try to trick the Muslims into making war against the Christian's anyway ??

It's one or the other, but wow what a dangerous game the left is playing in all of this.
Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back