African immigrant assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.

Wait until Europe shakes off white guilt and destroys the colonialism efforts there.
Goodluck with that, have you been to Europe recently ? Typical hillbilly that doesnt know jackshit about the world.
I know a hell of a lot more about Europe than an African does.
Lol if you did you wont be a trump supporter.
Incorrect.

The reason why I hate the Democrats and the modern left so much started with my understanding of the political left in Europe. My hatred of Antifa attacking people who are merely claiming their indigenous homelands way before Antifa was a thing in America started me down the path.

The fact that Trump attacks the disgusting media and the fact that Trump even mentions the disgraceful shit going in Europe made me vote for him in both the primary and the general election.
You mean because he represent a racist movement. You are just afraid that Europe or the US will not be majority white.
You gotta learn to see beyond color.

This coming from our resident bigot.

Goodluck with that, have you been to Europe recently ? Typical hillbilly that doesnt know jackshit about the world.
Incorrect.

The reason why I hate the Democrats and the modern left so much started with my understanding of the political left in Europe. My hatred of Antifa attacking people who are merely claiming their indigenous homelands way before Antifa was a thing in America started me down the path.

The fact that Trump attacks the disgusting media and the fact that Trump even mentions the disgraceful shit going in Europe made me vote for him in both the primary and the general election.
You mean because he represent a racist movement. You are just afraid that Europe or the US will not be majority white.

The rise of so-called "white nationalism" in America is 100% a defensive posture brought on by the left's virulent anti-white racism.
Oh no Honey, racism was always there it is an evil thing that keeps on lingering and will get smashed everytime....because evil never prevails.

Another white supremacist in a MAGA hat has been attacked.

Immigrant pummeled by 2 men for wearing 'MAGA' hat: Maryland police

So?

Two assholes attacked another asshole (I have yet to meet someone wearing a MAGA hat who is not as asshole - but some may exist somewhere).

Happens thousands of times, every day in America.

Do you have zero streetwiseness?

I hope the the first two assholes get a heavy sentence.

But the truth is that if the guy was not wearing a MAGA hat - you probably would not have cared less...that's because you are a racist asshole.

Have a wonderful day.

Incorrect.

The rise of so-called "white nationalism" in America is 100% a defensive posture brought on by the left's virulent anti-white racism.
Oh no Honey, racism was always there it is an evil thing that keeps on lingering and will get smashed everytime....because evil never prevails.

What's this if not racism?
white msm3.jpg

How about this?
white msm1.jpg

...or this?
white msm2.jpg

Media and state sanctioned anti-white racism.

24/7

for years.

Incorrect.

You are right, your evil will be smashed.

Incorrect.

View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

24/7

for years.
I'm with you all racism has to stop...but the trump movement is a threat and it is making America more racist again.

Incorrect.

You the evil who hate minorities, refugees, asylum seekers, the poor, and the list goes on.

Leftists are becoming more and more violent, more and more anti-free speech and more and more for censorship. Their lust of power triumphs everything.

Their thirst for power and complete domination over people's lives is incredible. I can't figure out why Democrat voters support this with such zeal. Have they just given up on living an independent life separate from the political clowns?

Incorrect.

Maybe you should quit dividing people up by skin color and gender? Democrat's are pro segregation, and then they call everyone else racist. Amazing and sad. As for immigrants, I love em all, except the criminals. If you don't respect the law, you shouldn't be here. You should be in some shithole like Seattle.

Incorrect.

You the evil who hate minorities, refugees, asylum seekers, the poor, and the list goes on.
I don’t actually hate anyone besides those who literally hate me and the white traitors who give those people power.

Incorrect.

View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

24/7

for years.
I'm with you all racism has to stop...but the trump movement is a threat and it is making America more racist again.
The Trump movement is a harmless reaction to the daily racism from Democrats.

Incorrect.

Maybe you should quit dividing people up by skin color and gender? Democrat's are pro segregation, and then they call everyone else racist. Amazing and sad. As for immigrants, I love em all, except the criminals. If you don't respect the law, you shouldn't be here. You should be in some shithole like Seattle.
Seattle? Is better than most red shitholes, i can tell you that lol

View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

24/7

for years.
Democrats or not....trump and his minions thrive on racism and bigotry.

Incorrect.

Nope. LOL

View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

24/7

for years.
Nope, Trump’s voters are the most progressive people this nation has ever had vote for a president.

Nope. LOL

And guess what not al seattle is like that? is a beautiful city with lot of things to do, lot of open minded people unlike most racist red shitholes. :)

I'm guessing you view anyone who follows the law as racist. If Republican's are racist, why are the Democrats obsessed with skin color and gender? Why do you guys self segregate? It seems you have things a bit reversed. If we are racist, does that mean Democrats are Super-Racists, or Ultra-Racists?

Nope. LOL

And guess what not al seattle is like that? is a beautiful city with lot of things to do, lot of open minded people unlike most racist red shitholes. :)

No, it really isn’t anymore.

The “nice” parts are being run down and they are filled with inbred retards who will pick a fight with you if you look at them in a way they don’t like.

All of the open minded people in Seattle are Republicans, and they are being forced to leave by the degradation of the city.

View attachment 256514

How about this?
View attachment 256515

...or this?
View attachment 256516

24/7

for years.
Nope, Trump’s voters are the most progressive people this nation has ever had vote for a president.
So how come most trump supporters here are proud racists ? And the few I know are the biggest scums, why he hires only assholes?

Notice the lefty loons that are trying to shift the thread and not addressing the fact that an African immigrant wearing a red MAGA hat was accosted by two white men that attacked him only because of his hat. If that isn't a politically motivated attack, I'm not sure what it would be called.

A hate crime... by any other name.

Forum List

Back