Africa is a s-hole country, because they can't get clean water but neither can we

Africa should be given back to the white man, because it's clear the blacks can't do anything with it.

WTF! Big Ears had 8 long years to fix infrastructure and all he did was enrich his wealthy donors.

When will you people realize BO was a joke and a complete failure. He and W are blood brothers from different mothers.

Why do you think you get to keep trying to tell these lies?

Obama proposed infrastructure plans no less than 5 times during his tenure. REPUBLICANS killed it every time. REPUBLICANS are responsible for the problems we face as REPUBLICANS are responsible for appropriating the money to get things done but they chose not to work. REPUBICANS were the majority in power so they really can't blame democrats. Now rebuilding our infrastructure will cost several trillion and our water infrastructure will cost more than 1 trillion alone.

Obama Calls for Infrastructure Spending — for the Fifth Time in Five Years
So foolish...you are.

BO had TOTAL control of government the first two years, with Ds controlling everything. What did he do? I pushed for a healthcare plan that enriched his donors and fucked the Americans people. He did push through the Stimulus Plan, but it too just enriched his donors.

Obama proposed infrastructure plans no less than 5 times during his tenure. REPUBLICANS killed it every time. REPUBLICANS are responsible for the problems we face as REPUBLICANS are responsible for appropriating the money to get things done but they chose not to work. REPUBICANS were the majority in power so they really can't blame democrats. Now rebuilding our infrastructure will cost several trillion and our water infrastructure will cost more than 1 trillion alone.

Obama DOUBLED the national debt in just 8 years. He added 10 TRILLION to the nation debt and yet you forgive him for failing to use that money on infrastructure (he made sure most of it went to his donors), and you blame Rs.

Partisans really can't think logically.

I'm not going to argue with your alt right racist ass.

I am afraid you are nuts and clearly a RACIST!!!

Obama could have easily done something about infrastructure, but he chose not to. Why?

Africa should be given back to the white man, because it's clear the blacks can't do anything with it.

Spoken like a true dumb ass.

Why do you think you get to keep trying to tell these lies?

So foolish...you are.

BO had TOTAL control of government the first two years, with Ds controlling everything. What did he do? I pushed for a healthcare plan that enriched his donors and fucked the Americans people. He did push through the Stimulus Plan, but it too just enriched his donors.
Obama DOUBLED the national debt in just 8 years. He added 10 TRILLION to the nation debt and yet you forgive him for failing to use that money on infrastructure (he made sure most of it went to his donors), and you blame Rs.

Partisans really can't think logically.

I'm not going to argue with your alt right racist ass.

I am afraid you are nuts and clearly a RACIST!!!

Obama could have easily done something about infrastructure, but he chose not to. Why?

Not without money from congress.

C'mon Africa is the only undevelopped continent left. It's a mess, and blacks fucked it up. Time to put someone else in charge.

C'mon Africa is the only undevelopped continent left. It's a mess, and blacks fucked it up. Time to put someone else in charge.
the truth to them is like a cross to a vampire

Yep the truth to you is like the sun to a vampire, once you see the light it burns you up, so you chose to stay in the dark lying to yourselves.

Actually whites fucked it up but you are dumb so this is expected.

Whites built up your countries and when you took them over, you fucked them all up like they are today. You certainly can't think that they are better now that the white man has left.

Whites built up your countries and when you took them over, you fucked them all up like they are today. You certainly can't think that they are better now that the white man has left.

No, those countries had been successful nations for centuries until whites decided to come in and parcel out the land by creating boundaries that did not exist and by dividing the people to maintain power. They fucked up the entire continent son. But like I say, you are dumb, you haven't studied this in detail, and you spent too much time at stormfront.

you can't Fup something that is already Fupd and a shithole
Africa was nowhere near as advanced as Europe/etc

CNN just showed a rural area in KY. that does not have decent water. Yet they vote McConnell and Paul in.

This latest budget pours more into the Military than anything.

Suggestion- get out of the many wars that are destroying us.

Trump just announced we are pulling out of Syria. If he did the same in all the other countries, poured money into this country I would actually give him a thumbs up.

The Education system, Teachers need decent Salaries. Get rid of most of the upper Management, give the money to Teachers.

Congress has been failing us for 50 years now. We need new faces that will solve problems.

Southeastern Ohio has Air you literally can not breath. Alabama is bad, so is West Virginia.

Our inner cities have dregs for Leaders

I really do not care who makes us whole again, I just want the country fixed.

We can start by not calling each other crude names, discuss problems and work together.

Happy Easter!

Yep, saw it. I guess "Trump Country" is getting precisely what they voted for.

The Kentucky county where water smells like diesel - CNN

Another idiot.

What's stopping any of these people from drilling a well?
My private well provides me with high quality clean water without the chlorinated taste of disgusting water supplied by a municipal treatment plant. I hate city water. Yuck.
I live far outside the sewer district. Those that live within it are pretty much forced on as the district expands. Basically a policy that you can opt out but still get charged taxes for the line along property frontage. Most just connect.

There are precious few "clean" private wells. I know this from many years in the water treatment business. You should be testing your water. Chances are is not as good as you think it is, and that it is VERY hard.

Btw, generalizing that city water sucks is wrongheaded at best. There are many large cities with excellent tap water - NYC and Portland, Oregon among them.

Last edited:

Another idiot.

Racists and idiots have been emboldened by the racist orange idiot in the White House.

Cut them a little slack ;-)

No, those countries had been successful nations for centuries until whites decided to come in and parcel out the land by creating boundaries that did not exist and by dividing the people to maintain power. They fucked up the entire continent son. But like I say, you are dumb, you haven't studied this in detail, and you spent too much time at stormfront.
Then why don’t they all go back to living in mud huts if it was so great before, you fat lazy sack of floppy brown skin.

What's stopping any of these people from drilling a well?
My private well provides me with high quality clean water without the chlorinated taste of disgusting water supplied by a municipal treatment plant. I hate city water. Yuck.
I live far outside the sewer district. Those that live within it are pretty much forced on as the district expands. Basically a policy that you can opt out but still get charged taxes for the line along property frontage. Most just connect.

There are precious few "clean" private wells. I know this from many years in the water treatment business. You should be testing your water. Chances are is not as good as you think it is, and that it is VERY hard.

No doubt about it. It is very wise to check our water because there are a whole lot of places where water quality is not as good as people think.

Forum List

Back