Africa is a s-hole country, because they can't get clean water but neither can we

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Meet the Millions of Americans Without Clean, Running Water

It's just that simple we here in the richest nation on earth as we claim, can't get clean water.

Obama proposed infrastructure plans no less than 5 times during his tenure. REPUBLICANS killed it every time. REPUBLICANS are responsible for the problems we face as REPUBLICANS are responsible for appropriating the money to get things done but they chose not to work. REPUBICANS were the majority in power so they really can't blame democrats. Now rebuilding our infrastructure will cost several trillion and our water infrastructure will cost more than 1 trillion alone.

Obama Calls for Infrastructure Spending — for the Fifth Time in Five Years

So as we move towards becoming a s-hole country we need to understand that we must drink water to live. This is not about opposing larger government, it is not about handing those lazy blacks free stuff,,this is abut supporting ur survival. It's time RPUBLICAN stopped the idiocy. .

CNN just showed a rural area in KY. that does not have decent water. Yet they vote McConnell and Paul in.

This latest budget pours more into the Military than anything.

Suggestion- get out of the many wars that are destroying us.

Trump just announced we are pulling out of Syria. If he did the same in all the other countries, poured money into this country I would actually give him a thumbs up.

The Education system, Teachers need decent Salaries. Get rid of most of the upper Management, give the money to Teachers.

Congress has been failing us for 50 years now. We need new faces that will solve problems.

Southeastern Ohio has Air you literally can not breath. Alabama is bad, so is West Virginia.

Our inner cities have dregs for Leaders

I really do not care who makes us whole again, I just want the country fixed.

We can start by not calling each other crude names, discuss problems and work together.

Happy Easter!

It's just that simple we here in the richest nation on earth as we claim, can't get clean water.

Obama proposed infrastructure plans no less than 5 times during his tenure. REPUBLICANS killed it every time. REPUBLICANS are responsible for the problems we face as REPUBLICANS are responsible for appropriating the money to get things done but they chose not to work. REPUBICANS were the majority in power so they really can't blame democrats. Now rebuilding our infrastructure will cost several trillion and our water infrastructure will cost more than 1 trillion alone.

So as we move towards becoming a s-hole country we need to understand that we must drink water to live. This is not about opposing larger government, it is not about handing those lazy blacks free stuff,,this is abut supporting ur survival. It's time RPUBLICAN stopped the idiocy. .

WTF! Big Ears had 8 long years to fix infrastructure and all he did was enrich his wealthy donors.

When will you people realize BO was a joke and a complete failure. He and W are blood brothers from different mothers.

WTF! Big Ears had 8 long years to fix infrastructure and all he did was enrich his wealthy donors.

When will you people realize BO was a joke and a complete failure. He and W are blood brothers from different mothers.

Why do you think you get to keep trying to tell these lies?

Stick to the subject. Congress controls the spending.

What solutions do you suggest?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What solutions do you have to solve our problems?

That is a conversation I would like to hear. Honestly. I know you are right, but look at the millions that want solutions.

I would really like to hear solutions from both sides.

What solutions do you have to solve our problems?

That is a conversation I would like to hear. Honestly. I know you are right, but look at the millions that want solutions.

I would really like to hear solutions from both sides.

Good question! I think the solution lies in fixing water delivery systems meaning underground pipes must be replaced as many of them are dead, cracked, made out of lead, or leaking. Then we need to go back and end the trump kill by restoring regulations that stop corporations from pumping crap in our water.

What's stopping any of these people from drilling a well?
My private well provides me with high quality clean water without the chlorinated taste of disgusting water supplied by a municipal treatment plant. I hate city water. Yuck.
I live far outside the sewer district. Those that live within it are pretty much forced on as the district expands. Basically a policy that you can opt out but still get charged taxes for the line along property frontage. Most just connect.

My private well provides me with high quality clean water without the chlorinated taste of disgusting water supplied by a municipal treatment plant. I hate city water. Yuck.
I live far outside the sewer district. Those that live within it are pretty much forced on as the district expands. Basically a policy that you can opt out but still get charged taxes for the line along property frontage. Most just connect.

That is wonderful that you live in a clean area.

We had well water when I was a child. Soft rainwater. Still, to this day I do not like city water. I use filters because I think bottled water is worse on the Environment. Occasionally I use the bottle, but not often.

Watched a show yesterday on PBS. The guy was running for hot water. He filled a pitcher that could be used to water plants.

Rain barrels if you have a garden. Heck,it rained here all week. I left my car in the driveway. Cleaned off most of the dirt.:)

Africa is a continent. :disbelief:

Consider that there is a movement that is in process to privatize water and that failure to spend that money may be a way to force further privatization.

The underground water is polluted.

Really?

Care to prove that.

Th well on my property is 400 feet deep and my water is cleaner than the municipal water of any city

Of course , you are over an underground reservoir.

We have 5 in this area. We also are on 5 rivers with an excellent Dam system that has been taken care of over the years.

No,I do not want to prove anything to you. I am not an expert but am quoting what experts say and prove.

I feel awful that we have such an area in Ohio where the trees are dead, pollution is so thick it is hard to breathe and there are many areas like that over this country. And the water is undrinkable. Our infrastructure is obsolete.

You are right on that. Houses can not be sold in many areas unless they install sewers and water. But there is a good Health Reason for much of that.

This is silly. The federal government is not responsible for tap water. I don't know anybody who blamed Obama for the water in that Michigan shit hole.

WTF are you talking about ?
640px-Water_quality.jpg

Microbes and the Water Supply | MICRB 106
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...ountries-with-the-worst-water-supply?slide=11

The underground water is polluted.

Really?

Care to prove that.

Th well on my property is 400 feet deep and my water is cleaner than the municipal water of any city

Of course , you are over an underground reservoir.

We have 5 in this area. We also are on 5 rivers with an excellent Dam system that has been taken care of over the years.

No,I do not want to prove anything to you. I am not an expert but am quoting what experts say and prove.

I feel awful that we have such an area in Ohio where the trees are dead, pollution is so thick it is hard to breathe and there are many areas like that over this country. And the water is undrinkable. Our infrastructure is obsolete.

You do know that there is water almost everywhere if you drill deep enough don't you?

Africa is not a country.

Forum List

Back