Affordable care act.

You want to keep talking in circles feel free to do it alone. You want to answer a direct question with a direct answer we can talk.

I signed up for blue cross, from the exchange, and a person named Sharon came to my house, and we filled out paperwork, and then I got a blue cross card in the mail.

Thank you for finally answering my question, you didn't do everything via computer including making payment like the dear leader said could be done as easily a booking a hotel. I was wondering what agent would get paid for people that did that.

But what did happen, is I got insurance that I can more than afford...without being turned down for health reasons.

I have a neurological disorder, and I require counseling.. and they cant put a lifetime limit on me.
:)

I signed up for blue cross, from the exchange, and a person named Sharon came to my house, and we filled out paperwork, and then I got a blue cross card in the mail.

Thank you for finally answering my question, you didn't do everything via computer including making payment like the dear leader said could be done as easily a booking a hotel. I was wondering what agent would get paid for people that did that.

But what did happen, is I got insurance that I can more than afford...without being turned down for health reasons.

I have a neurological disorder, and I require counseling.. and they cant put a lifetime limit on me.
:)

TMI have a good night.

The USA is now a service economy, that means Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents, Bankers, Accountants and CPAs, Doctors, Lawyers, Business Managers..

A single payer system would eliminate the need for almost all what we have left, and EVERY SINGLE JOB IN THIS CITY, Fayetteville... would be gone, as would many other cities.

Can you start your own business as a police officer ? do you have the opportunity to be a police officer ? no ? good.. so now you can tell me why you think, that you would have the "authority" to sell insurance, if the government robbed people of their rights to sell insurance ? (which by the way is our economy today)

That would cause taxes to go up.

Equality, like Obama offers has not cost 1 red cent... and it has people insured.

A single payer system would not only bankrupt the REAL American economy through going out of business... but then would cost us 40 percent or more in taxes too..

Most insurance agents are women, as are most other jobs involving close personal info service... that would put a hell of a lot of guy's wives out of business.

So a single payer system, would effect women the most, economically.

So here's the deal.

1.I refuse to be part of, Implement, Maintain, Pay for, or use a system, that puts Insurance Agents out of work, I.e. a total government insurance policy that is the "single Payer" system.
You have your needs, everybody else has theirs, and that need is to make a living.

2. I refuse to have my taxes raised to 45, 50 or 60 % or more, so that I can work more and bring home less.

3. A single payer system would bankrupt this entire city, made up of professionals, beautiful town... bankrupt... because our livelihoods would be more than 30 % wiped out, by the Government, whereas under Obama and his AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT, our economy has GROWN.

4. I want economic freedom and liberty, this is America, and I demand my rights.
I will not pay for your healthcare, and if you over tax me.. You wont get a penny..
I will work for cash... and not pay you anything.

Obamacare is good enough... Obamacare is regulation...... I refuse to have government medicine........ You want regulation against the companies, you got it....... take it or leave it.
I refuse to have Americans healthcare OWNED by the government.

yes, people should be required to have insurance.

No the government should not own the insurance and put agents out of work, and therefore reduce opportunity to make a living, if they agree to obey the laws that are applicable.

Every industry that the government takes over, is one line of work, that people are unable to make a living in, in a free market.

Btw, dear democrats, Im a democrat.

I believe in the free market, where I have rights and economic liberty and opportunity.

I refuse to have the government own everything.

Telling insurance companies that they cannot discriminate = good
Requiring you to have health insurance = good

Communism = bad[/QU

Sandy let me ask you a very simple and direct question if I may. If the government, any government regulates, dictates, and directly controls business, any business, and there are penalties to everyone who chooses not to participate in this business, who then is actually running that business? The ACA or Obama Care is nothing more than a ponzi scheme designed to give government direct control of one sixth of this economy.

and why should we have NO laws ?

so that I can go without insurance ?

which like communism, would kill the economy.

Insurance companies are moving towards online purchase of insurance where the agent is eliminated. Having been a licensed agent, most if not all jobs are commission only. And if there are salary jobs, it's just as a consultant on a customer service line.

So the industry is changing. Not to mention things change. Jobs that were relevant in the 60s, or even 80s aren't around today. The market changes. Right now, the global market indicates that we spend WAY too much on Healthcare. To compete in a global marketplace for health, which we are beginning to do, we have to find ways to lower the prices. Single payer isn't the only road to go down but going back to the same system as before is wrong.

The USA is now a service economy, that means Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents, Bankers, Accountants and CPAs, Doctors, Lawyers, Business Managers.

Which is the reason we will never have a flat tax, thank god. The CPA lobby is too large, and there are too many people employed across the industry.

The USA is now a service economy, that means Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents, Bankers, Accountants and CPAs, Doctors, Lawyers, Business Managers..

A single payer system would eliminate the need for almost all what we have left, and EVERY SINGLE JOB IN THIS CITY, Fayetteville... would be gone, as would many other cities.

Can you start your own business as a police officer ? do you have the opportunity to be a police officer ? no ? good.. so now you can tell me why you think, that you would have the "authority" to sell insurance, if the government robbed people of their rights to sell insurance ? (which by the way is our economy today)

That would cause taxes to go up.

Equality, like Obama offers has not cost 1 red cent... and it has people insured.

A single payer system would not only bankrupt the REAL American economy through going out of business... but then would cost us 40 percent or more in taxes too..

Most insurance agents are women, as are most other jobs involving close personal info service... that would put a hell of a lot of guy's wives out of business.

So a single payer system, would effect women the most, economically.

So here's the deal.

1.I refuse to be part of, Implement, Maintain, Pay for, or use a system, that puts Insurance Agents out of work, I.e. a total government insurance policy that is the "single Payer" system.
You have your needs, everybody else has theirs, and that need is to make a living.

2. I refuse to have my taxes raised to 45, 50 or 60 % or more, so that I can work more and bring home less.

3. A single payer system would bankrupt this entire city, made up of professionals, beautiful town... bankrupt... because our livelihoods would be more than 30 % wiped out, by the Government, whereas under Obama and his AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT, our economy has GROWN.

4. I want economic freedom and liberty, this is America, and I demand my rights.
I will not pay for your healthcare, and if you over tax me.. You wont get a penny..
I will work for cash... and not pay you anything.

Obamacare is good enough... Obamacare is regulation...... I refuse to have government medicine........ You want regulation against the companies, you got it....... take it or leave it.
I refuse to have Americans healthcare OWNED by the government.

yes, people should be required to have insurance.

No the government should not own the insurance and put agents out of work, and therefore reduce opportunity to make a living, if they agree to obey the laws that are applicable.

Every industry that the government takes over, is one line of work, that people are unable to make a living in, in a free market.

Btw, dear democrats, Im a democrat.

I believe in the free market, where I have rights and economic liberty and opportunity.

I refuse to have the government own everything.

Telling insurance companies that they cannot discriminate = good
Requiring you to have health insurance = good

Communism = bad

You do know that the health insurance industry has already been destroyed, it is now healthcare coverage, there is a big difference between the two. Your two comments that I put in bold says you're OK with it. Try looking up the definition of insurance, then you might understand.

Sandymate is Sandygirl who was banned. If he she or whatever doesn't understand why you shouldn't forcibly pierce childrens' body parts, why would they understand we have been a service economy for thirty years?

Forum List

Back