Affirmative action, helpful or harmful?

You guys got a funny way of looking at discrimination. Blacks could not get a job, that's what we call discrimination. Whites think that because they can't get all the jobs they want, they are being discriminated against.

francoHFW, Affirmative Action in college admissions resulted in Barry and Micheal Obama. They were the most corrupt, incompetent occupants in the White House in history. And their racist commentary made Blacks feel more entitled to attacks Whites than ever. Do your homework punk. And eat your carrots as Micheal would say! :p

Start by posting the indictments for corrupt activity. Then post the racist comments. Eat your carrots.

Affirmative action is a stupid bandaid on a very complex problem. Well intentioned nonsense.

First let me say that I want equal rights for everyone.

But our Congress has the mentality of a Nat.

Our City School system was great,Neighborhood Schools. Then Congress came up with the brilliant idea of bussing. Children were being bussed all over the city.

We bought our house because the new High School was across the street, Elementary next door.

Congress decided our children would have to be bussed across town.

So what happened? White and Black families sold their houses and left. Those who could not afford to remained. The Schools then deteriorated. If Congress had poured that money into fixing those Schools that needed help we would have all stayed. With the loss of tax money they could not afford to keep the Schools up.

Now, those of us who moved live happily together in the Suburbs.

In case you wonder my description came from a dark skinned Friend. Not me.

That , my friends is what happened to our neglected cities.

Last edited:
Nah. All we have to do is look up all the economic indicators and see whites leading in all categories including consistently holding a rate of unemployment below the national average to understand the shit you post is a damn lie.
You may look at it but, you are concluding wrongly, because you're not examining all the criteria. If whites lead in economic categories including consistently holding a rate of unemployment below the national average, that's a factor of a number of things, not just affirmative action.

Most likely, it's a reflection of black laziness, preference to sleep late, collect welfare instead of working, screwing up on the job (which they're unqualified for, and only got because of AA), prefer crime to employment, prefer selling drugs, prefer prostitution, etc. Blacks just are not as employment oriented as whites, in general.

Wrong. Now let me inform your ignorant white ass that you descend from people so lazy you took people from other lands and legalized a system of slavery because your asses were too lazy and shiftless to do the jobs required.

Blacks could not get a job, that's what we call discrimination.

Name a circumstance in which a qualified Black ever was denied a job. You delusional anti-White, lazy ass, racist nerd. :p

Affirmative action is a stupid bandaid on a very complex problem. Well intentioned nonsense.

First let me say that I want equal rights for everyone.

But our Congress has the mentality of a Nat.

Our City School system was great,Neighborhood Schools. Then Congress came up with the brilliant idea of bussing. Children were being bussed all over the city.

We bought our house because the new High School was across the street, Elementary next door.

Congress decided our children would have to be bussed across town.

So what happened? White and Black families sold their houses and left. Those who could not afford to remained. The Schools then deteriorated. If Congress had poured that money into fixing those Schools that needed help we would have all stayed. With the loss of tax money they could not afford to keep the Schools up.

Now, those of us who moved live happily together in the Suburbs.

In case you wonder my description came from a dark skinn Friend. Not me.

That , my friends is what happened to our neglected cities.

I think William Julius Wilson has a far more accurate assessment of things.

The 2017 Wilson Lecture William Julius Wilson: Reflections on Race, Class and Cumulative Adversity

A some point take he time to watch this video.

I will, but am off to the Y pool right now.

However having lived this I do not need another opinion. Have heard it all from my friends. We are all one people, good, bad,ugly, smart or dumb.

IM2, you are posting a vid of a racist who talks about OUTCOMES being the result of some mythological conspiracy instead of IQ.

Think about that concept for the next few days. You will probably not grasp it, but it makes all the difference in the world. IQ, ancestry, that is makes all the difference in a progressive state. Rewarding retardation and stupidity, that is what democrats want and that is who elects democrats in addition to clever Jews.

Blacks could not get a job, that's what we call discrimination.

Name a circumstance in which a qualified Black ever was denied a job. You delusional anti-White, lazy ass, racist nerd. :p

I was denied a management job when I had 8 years of management experience for whites who had none. 1993. I can name more.

Name a circumstance where a unqualified black was given a job instead of someone white where the company was not determined to be in violation of racial discrimination.

Learn what the policy entails before you run your mouth idiot.

However having lived this I do not need another opinion. Have heard it all from my friends. We are all one people, good, bad,ugly, smart or dumb.

I lived it also and that's why I say you do need another opinion because that's not the only reason why things are as they are in our cities.

IM2, you are posting a vid of a racist who talks about OUTCOMES being the result of some mythological conspiracy instead of IQ.

Think about that concept for the next few days. You will probably not grasp it, but it makes all the difference in the world. IQ, ancestry, that is makes all the difference in a progressive state. Rewarding retardation and stupidity, that is what democrats want and that is who elects democrats in addition to clever Jews.

I am posting a video from an expert who is well renown and respected. He's speaking fact. You have posted retardation and stupidity, which has allowed an idiot like Trump to be president of this country.

I am posting a video from an expert who is well renown and respected. He's speaking fact. You have posted retardation and stupidity, which has allowed an idiot like Trump to be president of this country.

I hope your

I lived it also and that's why I say you do need another opinion because that's not the only reason why things are as they are in our cities.

What you say is true but we can not deal with facts if we do not understand all the sources. I watched the deterioration of Dayton, couple with the loss of 5 GM plants.

A Democratic Mayor has completely turned that city around,restoring the city and it’s heritage of Wright Brothers, Kettering, Patterson and others.

I will watch your video as soon as I get back from the pool. Silver Sneakers is one of the great programs I take full advantage of, as do many others each morning.

Bullshit. Most of the posters that are complaining about it have no idea what it entails, insists it makes lawful things that it does not and are displaying the opening hostility against "black people" which necessitated the passing of the legislation in the first place.

They're acting like little kids whose parents just brought home a new baby and are now resentful that they have to share their parents' time and attention.
You have a sickening and despicable disregard for the suffering of hundreds of millions of white people, who, by far constitute the largest number of victims of racial discrimination (ie, Affirmative Action), in America, for over 50 years.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You mean the same disregard you have shown for black people, coupled with the derogatory remarks about how they are lazy and want to sleep late?

Did you just whine like a little pussy about someone showing disregard for whites, without saying a negative thing about whites, while you constantly insult blacks? Un-fucking-believable.

Then YOU would rather listen to RACIST RHETORIC that does nothing but DIVIDE US. Jesse Jackson got his accolades riding the Coat Tails of MLK...and Jesse Jackson resembles NOTHING of MLK's message...and nor does the Reverend Al Not-So-Sharpton. They make their money on RACE issues and FOOLS like YOU believe it, and parrot their racist spew.

LoL, you mean like the racist spew posted below? Didn't feel the need to address it, but rather tell another member how much you dislike Sharpton, Jackson? When you do stuff like that, it kinda deflates your entire argument.....

Please tell us again how much you despise "racist spews"....LoL

Most likely, it's a reflection of black laziness, preference to sleep late, collect welfare instead of working, screwing up on the job (which they're unqualified for, and only got because of AA), prefer crime to employment, prefer selling drugs, prefer prostitution, etc. Blacks just are not as employment oriented as whites, in general.

what you don't see is just how ridiculous your lying is. If you were discriminated against because you were White, it is logical to assume white people with more money than you were also discriminated against. According to you, no one sued. Why was that? That's a rhetorical question obviously. The best answer is no one sued because there was no case.

Well, no...I would bring my case to the NAACP and the media. The KKK or some other RW radical group would have been glad to get a lawyer for you.

Personally, my test scores were always high. AA was only needed to get my qualifications looked at and to have an opportunity to be interviewed. I did the rest. But being tall, (6ft 6in. ) dark and handsome.did give me somewhat of an advantage.

And indoing so you have lost sight of the plight of Asians fighting against White preference in college admissions. That has nothing to do with AA...To me it represents regression back to the "good ol' days" when white males , no matter how inept, did not have to compete with minorities or white .women for jobs or education.

1. Do you always make FALSE statements ? Why don't you copy/paste where you think I said "no one sued". , and show it here today ? I don't recall ever saying that. I think what I said was I don't know if anyone sued (because I left Memphis almost immediately after my AA aid denial) And whether anyone sued or not, has ZERO to do with there being a case. We got discriminated against by AA. FACT, not opinion. Not for discussion.

2. As I said before,I left Memphis and moved to California to get in on the PC industry birth, so ther was no thought about lawyers.

3. So you are non-white. Is that correct ?

4. Being 6'6" might give you an edge for basketball. Not much else. AA goes by color, not height.

5. I haven't lost sight of anything about Asians. As I've stated before, when we got screwed out of our assistantships, we were 3 Hispanics (including me), 2 Asians, and 5 women. Only recipients were blacks. Please try to be more accurate in future postings.

6. I don't tailor my activities by what you would do. :laugh:

Affirmative Action is great. Unqualified, usually retarded idiots who hate Whites get admission into colleges they have no business attending, get jobs qualified good natured Whites would normally get because of expertise, education and experience. Sounds like a plan for a progression society! :p
Nail hit on head.
images

Yeah and those books they wrote sucked! Seriously they did nothing Criminal or approaching Criminal, or you are are a conspiracy nut job. He also gave us the best economy in the world 4 7 years. You believe a giant pile of crap, hater dupe politically of course.
You said Obama gave us best economy in the world 47 years ? Is there a doctor in the house. Quickly!

Forum List

Back