Aerosmith back in the old neighborhood today

i bet you thought that was funny, moto.

btw, sleeping in the dumpster behind the grecian yearning isn't really "living in allston-brighton in my undergrad days"

What's funny is watching you try to put together a sentence in proper English, fool.

By the way, Grecian Yearning burned down a while ago. I guess you've already retired to Florida, Cluster-fuck?

did the red cross help you relocate to the dumpster at marty's liquors?

Marty's also closed/moved a while ago, idiot. Why don't you stick to talking about whatever retirement community you live in down there in Florida, Cluster-fuck?

Marty's is gone, but the store is a packie again...now Commonwealth Ave. Wine & Spirits.

The Kelly's Roast Beef in the same building also closed a few months back.

Marty's is gone, but the store is a packie again...now Commonwealth Ave. Wine & Spirits.

The Kelly's Roast Beef in the same building also closed a few months back.

thanks

i moved out of there a long, long time ago, but it was a fun place to live.

"Fun" eh? Who knows, I may have been one of the many, many people who beat the hell out of you on any given weekend there.

Check it out... this is in my college yearbook from 1976. That's my little brother sitting side-stage on the right.

A friend of ours ran the lighting for this show, and the band's manager approached him wanting to score some weed. So he introduced him to my brother who got him stoned, and in appreciation he was given an all-pass. He said he could go anywhere the hell he wanted with that pass.

So he did...

Aero.jpg

Forum List

Back