Advocates for Obama's experience

That's great--Obama can now just refer all foreign policy questions to Biden. It will save a lot of time in the debates ! :rolleyes:

Bush, a recent 2 term president, doesn't know much about foreign policy either, but he was elected twice. That is a good example foreign policy isn't voters top priority in making a choice. Voters re-elected a president who was a failure at foreign policy.

Whoa !!! Now there's a good reason for doing it again !! :lol:

Not really, but it shows how the majority of voters can be manipulated into voting for a president that doesn't have experience in foreign policy. He relied on his cabinet appointments who were a failure also.

Not really, but it shows how the majority of voters can be manipulated into voting for a president that doesn't have experience in foreign policy. He relied on his cabinet appointments who were a failure also.

No need to convince me that voters can be manipulated into incompetant people. Look who the candidatees are !

I have concerns about Obama's experience as well, but I'm not going to let a youtube video from 4 years ago make up my mind what choice I should make when I vote. Same with the Biden comment. For me it's all about what context statements are made in.

Obama is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and therefore has been getting CIA briefings for years. He just finished a successful tour in which he met with and was praised by the leaders of scores of countries. He is already more successful at foreign relations than either George Bush or John McCain.

Who cares?

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare. Those are the issues.

Your smear campaign won't work.

Trying to trip me up?:D

I don't know of any statement Obama made in 2004 that would indicate he wouldn't vote for himself 4 years later for POTUS.

The Biden of last year more than likely had his own hopes of getting nominated, so it makes no sense to me that he would have said that he would vote for Obama instead of himself.

I don't know, you tell me: you voted for Dumbya twice.

A lot a shit gets said in primaries, by opponents vying for the top job. Shit happens.

Reagan's vice president called reagan's tax policy, voodoo economics during the GOP primaries in 1980.

let me guess, you 3 are all under the age of 25, right?

If everyone with experience are the people who already screwed up our foreign policies, then voting for them based on their record seems rather foolish to me.

New brooms sweep clean, folks.

LOL

ok then
but you avoided actually answering my question
how "adult" s that?

It's really none of your business. I'm not required to reveal my age other than registration purposes. I'll reveal my age to the admin of the forum if they request it.

It's really none of your business. I'm not required to reveal my age other than registration purposes. I'll reveal my age to the admin of the forum if they request it.
well, at least you addressed the question this time

fair enough

Obama is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and therefore has been getting CIA briefings for years. He just finished a successful tour in which he met with and was praised by the leaders of scores of countries. He is already more successful at foreign relations than either George Bush or John McCain.

That's successful a foreign relations trip ? You go to a bunch of countries and they say nice things about you ? Gimme a break. That's called ass kissing.

I have concerns about Obama's experience as well, but I'm not going to let a youtube video from 4 years ago make up my mind what choice I should make when I vote. Same with the Biden comment. For me it's all about what context statements are made in.

It's not like I made a fake video of Obama saying that, it was his own words. He stated he wouldn't know what he was doing....

So as long as the statement was made in a primary campaign, the truth of the statement is irrelevant. I understand now...

How many hearings has he held on Afgan.? Oh you mean 0....

Forum List

Back