Advice from a Liberal... :P

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
This is a conversation on IM between me and a "buddy" of mine who's a huge lib...

Ever notice just how libs sound so "intelligent"? Such a wide vocabulary....

cp: so what's your solution?

Gordo: solution to what? Terrorists?

cp: yeah

Gordo: No. 1. We eliminate cars that don't get 20 mph. We push hybrids and nuclear power. We get our stupid asses off of foreign oil.

Gordo: Once we don't need oil, we don't need the middle east.

cp: we dont' really need them for oil anyway

cp: as we get most of ours from Canada and South America

cp: Also - cars aren't the majority user of oil

cp: it's the manufacturing of plastic

Gordo: fine. we use less plastic.

cp: and replace plastic with?

Gordo: That's called good old american innovation. unfortunately, nobody pushes plastic alternatives because the oil industry doesn't want us to.

Gordo: We then pull everybody the fuck out of the middle east.

Gordo: We stop giving $5 billion in military aid to Israel. They're strong enough they can take care of themselves. We leave the middle east and say fuck you all.

Gordo: So, where was I? We leave the middle east. Let them all fucking kill themselves and we say fuck you. We harden our targets in the U.S. and after 10 years, they'll fucking losing interest and go back to blowing themselves up all day.

Besides, oil production is going to seriously decline in 50 years. If we dont' get our economy off of oil, we'll turn into the biggest third-world country in the world.

-Cp said:
This is a conversation on IM between me and a "buddy" of mine who's a huge lib...

Ever notice just how libs sound so "intelligent"? Such a wide vocabulary....

cp: so what's your solution?

Gordo: solution to what? Terrorists?

cp: yeah

Gordo: No. 1. We eliminate cars that don't get 20 mph. We push hybrids and nuclear power. We get our stupid asses off of foreign oil.

Gordo: Once we don't need oil, we don't need the middle east.

cp: we dont' really need them for oil anyway

cp: as we get most of ours from Canada and South America

cp: Also - cars aren't the majority user of oil

cp: it's the manufacturing of plastic

Gordo: fine. we use less plastic.

cp: and replace plastic with?

Gordo: That's called good old american innovation. unfortunately, nobody pushes plastic alternatives because the oil industry doesn't want us to.

Gordo: We then pull everybody the fuck out of the middle east.

Gordo: We stop giving $5 billion in military aid to Israel. They're strong enough they can take care of themselves. We leave the middle east and say fuck you all.

Gordo: So, where was I? We leave the middle east. Let them all fucking kill themselves and we say fuck you. We harden our targets in the U.S. and after 10 years, they'll fucking losing interest and go back to blowing themselves up all day.

Besides, oil production is going to seriously decline in 50 years. If we dont' get our economy off of oil, we'll turn into the biggest third-world country in the world.

came over me....since Italy produces alot more Olive Oil than we need...maybe some bio engineering is in order...just food for thought!

Forum List

Back