Advice for Dems and Leftists.....Beat the Rush, Start Accepting it Now

Revolution does not demand violence.

Coming from a man defending a call for revolution.. with a firearm for an avatar :lol:
And whoever think Palin is done

:lol:

You left out the part about me being a gun dealer, a Christian, a redneck, and a racist :)

And yes, I support a revolution. I've been calling for one for years now.

But I've never promoted revolution through violence. Revolution does not equal violence, nor does it require it (not always), unless you have a very small mind.

All people should vote like zombies for the great statesman messiah,, now that he doesn't have a majority in both houses we must forgive all the harm he's done and just vote for him.. or so I'm told.

Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 1994. Right abuses power gets thrown out in 2006. Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 2010. I do not ever want to see these two corrupt parties with total power EVER AGAIN.

It has to begin with greater rules over the influence of fat cat lobbyists who tell them what to do.

Well, that may be part of it but we have a 600+billion budget for social engineering and 600B+ for miltary with government military/media complex cyborging out of control. This will continue until we stop it or we're sucked dry....which is right around the corner.

That's why I said the next 2 years will set the agenda for the following 4 years. This isn't all going to get cleaned up overnight.

The GOP, or at least the Right, is going to control the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2012.

Fear it, hate it, tell us where you're moving to, but the sooner you accept the reality, the better.

Getting control again will be another bad mistake for the right.
Look how well it worked out the last time.

Ditto for the Dems.

So, if the GOP is a clusterfuck. And the Dems are a clusterfuck..... We need us a revolution to get them all out.
Hold on CG! Are you advocating 2nd amendment remedies? I thought we were all going to be civil:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back