Advice for Dems and Leftists.....Beat the Rush, Start Accepting it Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Revolution does not demand violence.

And I don't give a shit what your preferences are, or why you think it is bad for one party to control all three facets (I actually would agree with you on that), but it is inevitable. The Dems have fucked up so bad this time that unless we go to war between now and 2012 (a good possibility), the Right WILL control all 3 again then.

And whoever think Palin is done, you've got a rude awakening coming. I don't know if she can win, but she will run for President, and she will start (at least) as the person to beat.

Getting control again will be another bad mistake for the right.
Look how well it worked out the last time.

Ditto for the Dems.

So, if the GOP is a clusterfuck. And the Dems are a clusterfuck..... We need us a revolution to get them all out.

And we're back to the violent rhetoric from the right...

that didn't take long

Revolution: a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving.

I said nothing about violence. Not all revolutions are violent.... that's you applying your own logic to mine. That's a common problem but best avoided.

The GOP, or at least the Right, is going to control the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2012.

Fear it, hate it, tell us where you're moving to, but the sooner you accept the reality, the better.

The will get the senate but I am quite sure Obama sill stick around for another term. There is NOTHING that points to his loss in 2012. There is still time for that to change but as it stands he has a VERY good shot at reelection. I mean really, if Hank Johnson got his seat back why would Obama fail at his reelection ;)

And whoever think Palin is done, you've got a rude awakening coming. I don't know if she can win, but she will run for President, and she will start (at least) as the person to beat.

And now you are sounding like a nut. Palin is not done now, she was a never will be and that is a plain fact. You cannot gain the presidency with 25% the pop and she will NEVER have a majority. Not only did she quit her last major position, she has become a media face, said many highly controversial things, polarizes people in the most extreme manner and has nothing going for her. I am quite conservative and there is no way I could stomach pulling the lever for her and there are many just like me. There is zero chance that she can win in 2012 and giving her the party ticket would be the BIGGEST present that we can send to the liberals seconded only by the last on called the Bush presidency.

Yea it is weird how the Left/Democrats always whine and screech about moving to another country when the other side is in power. I never see Conservatives/Republicans screeching that lame stuff. Such little babies.

Never? I recall Dick Morris saying he'll leave the country if Hillary Clinton becomes president. And we all know how smart he is.

The GOP, or at least the Right, is going to control the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2012.

Fear it, hate it, tell us where you're moving to, but the sooner you accept the reality, the better.

While the numbers suggest that the Senate will fall to the Repubs, that is certainly not clear about the presidency.

1. The polls and the recent election indicate that indicate that the populace likes Repub ideas, and the President, personally.

2. At least at this moment, the Republican bench seems weak.

3. The fiscal history of the nation indicates that a division in parties between Congress and the White House is the best way to prevent excessive spending.
:clap2:
4. President Obama has succumbed to the Republican policies to such an extent that the far left is up in arms, if I can still use that allusion, so the lefties on the board can claim to be happy at his re-election, but, in reality, the empty suit has become a chalk outline.

5. You realize how dull this board would be if we didn't let them have something to crow about: make believe that President Obama is actually a threat without 60 in the Senate.

The next two years are going to be very verrrrrrry interesting because I see many concessions by both sides and a lot of pain out in hinterland. I can't even project what will happen the following four.

Not if Jarhead has anything to say about it.

Dream team?

Chris Christie/Corey Booker

Ironically both from the most demonized state in the Union, opposite parties, yet both on the same page.

Yea I never got all that Left/Democrat whining about moving to other countries because the other side had power. That's definitely a weird Left/Democrat trait. I just don't ever see Conservatives/Republicans whining like that. Running away to another country just seems like such a wussy thing to do. And what country would want em anyway? lol!

Why do you always repeat yourself?

Nothing is inevitable. Nothing.

Now that Sarah crashed and burned, I don't see any other out there with any real support.

Romney is guilty of Masscare. Huckabee and his revolving door jails are not a good prospect. It does look like Obama learned a thing or two from the election.

Three weeks in, the Republican house seems more inclined to theater than to doing anything constructive. I have hope that will change.

And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. Though this seems as much a help to the dems as an anchor on a race car.

take it slow, take it easy, dream less, work more.

Great point: "And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. "

Can't count the number of times the left has gone on about Beck, 'the right wing noise machine,' etc.

But no more proof is needed of your point than how much print and talk has gone on about civility, political 'vitriol,' and how the right is to blame.

Of couse this is propagated by the left, the side that tries to silence opponents, and reduce free speech that is critical of their agenda.

Good work.

If the right "side" had not been regurgitating its own vitriol, it wouldn't be necessary to ask for civility. Which media talking head usually sets the tone for the 24-hour news cycle? How often does the crux of a story get buried under the noise made because of someone's gaffe related to it?

I say it's only fair to call a draw on who fires the first shot. And that's quite an offering coming from me who cannot stomach Glenn Beck.

Yea I never got all that Left/Democrat whining about moving to other countries because the other side had power. That's definitely a weird Left/Democrat trait. I just don't ever see Conservatives/Republicans whining like that. Running away to another country just seems like such a wussy thing to do. And what country would want em anyway? lol!

A few people over react and you think we all want to move. :lol:

Time will determine the outcome.

Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 1994. Right abuses power gets thrown out in 2006. Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 2010. I do not ever want to see these two corrupt parties with total power EVER AGAIN.

It has to begin with greater rules over the influence of fat cat lobbyists who tell them what to do.

Getting control again will be another bad mistake for the right.
Look how well it worked out the last time.

Ditto for the Dems.

So, if the GOP is a clusterfuck. And the Dems are a clusterfuck..... We need us a revolution to get them all out.

At least a voting revolution. Many of those on both sides who messed things keep getting re-elected.

Ditto for the Dems.

And we're back to the violent rhetoric from the right...

that didn't take long

Revolution: a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving.

I said nothing about violence. Not all revolutions are violent.... that's you applying your own logic to mine. That's a common problem but best avoided.

So are the revolutionaries going to turn in all their guns and ammo and just come out with some kind of paper petition?

USA Buys 14 Million+ Guns In 2009 - More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies

Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 1994. Right abuses power gets thrown out in 2006. Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 2010. I do not ever want to see these two corrupt parties with total power EVER AGAIN.

It has to begin with greater rules over the influence of fat cat lobbyists who tell them what to do.

Well, that may be part of it but we have a 600+billion budget for social engineering and 600B+ for miltary with government military/media complex cyborging out of control. This will continue until we stop it or we're sucked dry....which is right around the corner.

Forum List

Back