ADP Employment Growth Crashes To 9 Year Lows

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Following April's strong beat on ADP employment (talked down with zeal by Mark Zandi), May was expected to show slowing growth in employment but instead it collapsed.

ADP reports that America added just 27k jobs in May (185k exp). This is the weakest growth since March 2010.

bfm48B0.jpg

“Following an overly strong April, May marked the smallest gain since the expansion began,” said Ahu Yildirmaz, vice president and co-head of the ADP Research Institute.

“Large companies continue to remain strong as they are better equipped to compete for labor in a tight labor market.”

bfm3D83.jpg

Goods producing jobs tumbled as Services rose...

2019-06-05.png

ADP Employment Growth Crashes To 9 Year Lows

Winning?

Whatever.

Trump's idiotic tariffs will crash the economy OR force the Fed to massively pump it up again.

Either way spells 'F-A-I-L-U-R-E'.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can't wait until the Friday jobs report...it could be a disaster for Trump.

It's a pity the economy must be temporarily sacrificed to rid America of the vermin that is Trump (and the Fed's 'full employment' mandate - but that comes later)...but it's America's own fault for EC voting him into office. And I warned these idiots/ignoramuses for years - so my conscious is clear.

The fault is COMPLETELY those who voted for the human filth that is Trump.

And I will rejoice at their misery.

God knows they rejoice at others misery enough...sad, sick fucks.

Last edited:

It's a pity the economy must be temporarily sacrificed to rid America of the vermin that is Trump...but it's America's own fault for EC voting him into office.

Wow you could get a job at McDonald's making $2 bucks over the states minimum wage

Over Night Crew - Hampton, SC 29924 - Indeed.com

Over Night Crew
The Myers Edge Inc dba McDonald's

41,701 reviews

Hampton, SC 29924

• Job
  • Insights
  • Salary:$8.90 - $13.10 an hour

It's a pity the economy must be temporarily sacrificed to rid America of the vermin that is Trump...but it's America's own fault for EC voting him into office.

You fucking moron, read your own link

Job growth is moderating. Labor shortages are impeding job growth, particularly at small companies, and layoffs at brick-and-mortar retailers are hurting. "

No the fault is YOURS for not removing Bill and electing the guy who wanted to put grown men in little girls bathroom's

Forum List

Back