Rate cuts?

I don't think the Trumpsters want to acknowledge the fall in the price of new houses either, or the farmers lack of income.

Smart move...it will help us during this tariff battle...China did it or will I'm sure...

Trump is at war on multiple fronts with no plans, no exit strategies, no win strategies; the Fed is going to feel that pressure
Yeah Trump can't win :21:......didn't we hear that from snowflakes like you in 2016?....:45:

Why is the Fed talking rate cuts?

I thought the economy was going great?

Isn't that's when you are supposed to do rate increases so you have something to cut next time things go bad?

Powell suggests interest rates could be cut if trade tensions damage economic outlook

Not like Obama's great economy with the Fed Funds Rate at 0.25% for 7 years, eh comrade?
Wow, did you notice there has been no Oblama for a couple of years?

I don't think the Trumpsters want to acknowledge the fall in the price of new houses either, or the farmers lack of income.
Home prices are falling?
Where?

Where and what kind of house is the question $250 M or higher houses in Los Angeles county are falling. Kit Houses are falling as they reach economies of scale. Student Rentals run up education costs so mini houses are a good student investment plus it looks good on the resume when the kid graduates.

Home prices are falling?
Where?

Where and what kind of house is the question $250 M or higher houses in Los Angeles county are falling. Kit Houses are falling as they reach economies of scale. Student Rentals run up education costs so mini houses are a good student investment plus it looks good on the resume when the kid graduates.
NYC/LI and Miami/Hollywood, FL are skyrocketing.
There are cities where home prices are skyrocketing but are still very low compared to the aforementioned areas.

Have any of these anti-Trump haters figured out yet why all these other countries impose tariffs?
So much for free trade..Which it was never free trade before it was just them lying to us to make us feel more liberal.
It's been free trade for them but not for us. About time we started playing by their rules. Of course they won't like it. Means they won't have carte blanche, open markets here.

I've worked in the transportation industry for over 20 years. I see jumbo jets stuffed to the gunwales with goods coming into this country, primarily for China. I've seen as many aircraft on the return trip loaded lightly or even flying dunnage on the return trip. Anecdotal evidence, perhaps, but seen and known for years. There is a definite trade imbalance and that needs to be addressed.

Isn't that's when you are supposed to do rate increases so you have something to cut next time things go bad?

Powell suggests interest rates could be cut if trade tensions damage economic outlook

Not like Obama's great economy with the Fed Funds Rate at 0.25% for 7 years, eh comrade?

I noticed....no more whining about capitalism.

Only because of deafness.

Only because of deafness.

His non-stop whining could definitely cause deafness.

Forum List

Back