Adolf Hussein: "No O I L For You!"

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
ohit.jpg

We know Barry and his pals hate coal and oil. His EPA is trying to interfere with the fracking in the Bakkan too even though it's on private property. They'd end it if they could. Coal companies are going under left and right thanks to these leftist thugs. And now this....they've pulled out of the Bush Admin promises made and screwed the oil guys who've been surveying for 5 years.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

The Bush administration had set aside 1.3 million acres for oil shale and tar sands development in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. The new Bureau of Land Management plan cuts that amount by two-thirds, down to 700,000 acres, a decision that has prompted industry outrage.

"What they basically did was make it so that nobody is going to want to spend money going after oil shale on federal government lands," said Dan Kish, Senior Vice President of Institute for Energy Research.

We're talking a TRILLION BARRELS OF OIL here folks....about the same amount that's been used by mankind in the last hundred years.

OilShale_20130622_081751.jpg

Read more: Obama administration cuts back oil shale development | Fox News

Obama-nazi-swastika.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
What happened to Barack "all of the above" Obama?

And still no Keystone XL.... Even KERRY said he sees no environmental problems with the new route through Nebraska, yet Barry can't get around to saying yes or no....he'll stall until after the midterms and then say no to it....you watch.

in the USA coal is being exported in record numbers, natural gas is burying coal.Oil is being produced in such large amounts that there is a bottleneck in the transfer to shipping ports for exportation.

Adolf Hussein.

I like it.

I can picture it on the rear bumper of a monster F250 with a shitty camo paint job.

• Banned
in the USA coal is being exported in record numbers, natural gas is burying coal.Oil is being produced in such large amounts that there is a bottleneck in the transfer to shipping ports for exportation.

Sure thing, that's why we're still IMPORTING 60% of our domestic crude. Don't try that song and dance with me....the only oil we're exporting is crap that will be refined into white gas and other by-products. The light sweet crude isn't going anywhere and as to coal, sure NG is on the surge, but clean coal is still powering the majority of our electricity. Fucking CRAZY to put them under.....but then Soetoro is a stinkin muslim communist so we're not surprised.

What happened to Barack "all of the above" Obama?

And still no Keystone XL.... Even KERRY said he sees no environmental problems with the new route through Nebraska, yet Barry can't get around to saying yes or no....he'll stall until after the midterms and then say no to it....you watch.

Maybe he'll placate the enviros with Tuesday's announcement, then later approve the XL.

Forum List

Back