Adobe Flash Player not compatible with 64 bit browser

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
My poor son was so disheartened that he couldn't play games on N O G G I N: Home

He use to be able to play, but now we get a message saying that we couldn't use Adobe Flash Player because the browser doesn't support it.

I tried to see if I could download a 32 bit browser that is compatible with Vista 64 bit, but I couldn't find any. Any suggestions from the computer experts?

My poor son was so disheartened that he couldn't play games on N O G G I N: Home

He use to be able to play, but now we get a message saying that we couldn't use Adobe Flash Player because the browser doesn't support it.

I tried to see if I could download a 32 bit browser that is compatible with Vista 64 bit, but I couldn't find any. Any suggestions from the computer experts?

I am becoming a broken record, but I recommend Firefox, it can run in both environments last I heard (unless they ended 32 bit support for Windoze recently). Or you can re-install the flash plugin, turn it off then try a page with flash and it should run you through the steps. MS and Adobe are being really evil in forcing programmers to update their software now, they make their money on selling the API's more than anything. It's why I prefer writing code in Java.

Forum List

Back