Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too

If you want the benefits of being in a union and argue against unions you're a fucking hypocrite, if a union negotiated more money for the workers and left out you non union asswipes you would feel left out, thats why rightwing fucktards are attacking unions because of the envy of not having what they have, not because union workers are all lazy because you fucktards don't know that.

They call that class warfare. No wait...that's only when you point to the 1%. I'm still learning how that goes.

If it excluded the unproductive lazy fucks it would have my endorsment. How bout yours? LOL

You didn't answer my question dumbfuck, and don't give me that party line bullshit about all or even most union workers being lazy, get the fuck out of here. Would you be ok if a union negotiated a better salary for its members? Would you be ok with earning less and being batshit proud of being nonunion? I know you wouldn't, you be talking the same bullshit you talk now about unfairness, if you truly didn't give a fuck you wouldn't complain about unions anyways, you'd mind your own fucking business.

Apparantly you can't read.

"If it excluded the unproductive lazy fucks IT WOULD GET MY ENDORSEMENT. Hope that clears it up for you dumbass.

You might want to mind your own fucking business as well. Whens the last time you worked for a union you asshole??

Which to you is all union workers, if that was really your stance you would argue against unions, dumbass.

It's been my experience that given the opportunity, most people, union or not, will fuck off at work.

Example: Just look at how many people who should be working are instead posting shit on an internet message board during the day.

If you want the benefits of being in a union and argue against unions you're a fucking hypocrite, if a union negotiated more money for the workers and left out you non union asswipes you would feel left out, thats why rightwing fucktards are attacking unions because of the envy of not having what they have, not because union workers are all lazy because you fucktards don't know that.

And union types go after more money because they see what a successful worker gets... pressure to get it with their ranks filled with the lazy riff raff, thru intimidation, so that even the lazy fucks get the highest compensation... and it would take an act of god for a company to rid themselves of a lazy fucking union member who is about as productive as a salted slug... it is the union that is envious, not the successful independent worker

Nah... I demand more money on my own than some union twit, and I don't have to sell myself to the collective hive...

Worth repeating

Why would I want my efforts that are above and beyond lumped in to a group filled with a bunch of people who skirt by? I want my efforts to stand on their own, positive or negative. I am smart enough to work on my weaknesses, expand my strengths, and advance myself in order to demand my own compensation merit increases, promotions, etc.. Or to look around and find another place that will reward my abilities more

Oh.. and Fail-O... when's that egress date again???

Your dumbass has no argument than to paint all unions and union workers as fucked up, rightwing thinking is fucked up.

Don't need an argument... I make more than union thugs, I am free of their restrictions and corruption... and I at least am not a fake vet, like you, troll

And union types go after more money because they see what a successful worker gets... pressure to get it with their ranks filled with the lazy riff raff, thru intimidation, so that even the lazy fucks get the highest compensation... and it would take an act of god for a company to rid themselves of a lazy fucking union member who is about as productive as a salted slug... it is the union that is envious, not the successful independent worker

Nah... I demand more money on my own than some union twit, and I don't have to sell myself to the collective hive...

Your whole argument is based on stereotypes.

You didn't answer my question dumbfuck, and don't give me that party line bullshit about all or even most union workers being lazy, get the fuck out of here. Would you be ok if a union negotiated a better salary for its members? Would you be ok with earning less and being batshit proud of being nonunion? I know you wouldn't, you be talking the same bullshit you talk now about unfairness, if you truly didn't give a fuck you wouldn't complain about unions anyways, you'd mind your own fucking business.

Apparantly you can't read.

"If it excluded the unproductive lazy fucks IT WOULD GET MY ENDORSEMENT. Hope that clears it up for you dumbass.

You might want to mind your own fucking business as well. Whens the last time you worked for a union you asshole??

Which to you is all union workers, if that was really your stance you would argue against unions, dumbass.

Nope. Not all. I worked with a great group of union workers. Folks who busted their asses and earned their money.

Unfortunately for the companies all union workers aren't like that.

BTW I am arguing against unions. I prefer to be judged on MY MERIT and not collectively.

You might try it sometime you asswipe.

Let us all agree that Flaylo deserves a substantial raise for doing his 'job' exceptionally well, contributing to and drawing his wages from USMB.

His 'job description' include, expressing: Incoherent arguments, Name-calling, Hypocrisy, Envy, Profanity, Lies and Dishonesty.

USMB should and must double his pay. He would love that because it is beyond his comprehension that double of nothing is still nothing.

In other words, his true worth. It is to be hoped that he will share his good fortune with Union Brother, Closed Caption.

Last edited:
So if a union negotiated a salary increase for union workers that excluded you right wing dumbfucks and left you all earning less you would all be ok with this? :lol: I smell bullshit.

what is it with you? you believe it's only "right wingers" who are sick of supporting public union workers...
you don't look very bright with all this

I've worked in many 'at will' states and no one has ever been fired for being productive. People who promote that kind of bullshit haven't a fucking clue on how business is run and it is no wonder they have to hide behind the skirts of a union in order to feel safe.

At will also works the other way around. An employee can quit their employer at any time, for any reason, without any notice.

It is called fairness. The true definition of fair....where both sides have an equal position.

I've worked in many 'at will' states and no one has ever been fired for being productive. People who promote that kind of bullshit haven't a fucking clue on how business is run and it is no wonder they have to hide behind the skirts of a union in order to feel safe.

At will also works the other way around. An employee can quit their employer at any time, for any reason, without any notice.

It is called fairness. The true definition of fair....where both sides have an equal position.

+ 1, I have too

I admit that I would like to be a union officer...

Scores of union leaders earn six-figure salaries | iWatch News by The Center for Public Integrity
Damn good money if you ask me.

Yup. Damned good money for the higher ups.

One has to wonder where all that tax money for education goes.

Easy. A big chunck of it goes to Administraion.

Gotta manage the teachers and boy it pays well.

Just think. Its all tax dollars.

Unions are Corporations unto themselves. All there is to it.
Not only that, but when they put their Union Members on the phone for 8 hours a day? They need to regard that as a $50./hour political contribution and let it show up. Then when they whine "our candidate spent only $2,000,000. Yours spent ten times as much, they have to account the one million hours of free labor as paid, which would bring their spending up to where it really and in truth is, $52,000,000.

They're an obfuscating PAC if they don't belly up to the bar of truth.

You dont read very well. I said even if you are productive you can be fired. Pretending that one employee is one an equal playing field or fair against a company is telling.

You dont read very well. I said even if you are productive you can be fired. Pretending that one employee is one an equal playing field or fair against a company is telling.

hmnmmm...so I have a productive employee with a good work ethic, dedication, great attitude and an oustanding attendance record.

So I will fire him and not only lose his productiveness,dedication and work ethic.....but I will ALSO allow my competition to hire him.

Sure...that makes sense.

the article from the OP was spew from someone over at the Hufferpost..

It was pretty stupid to being with..

The Union tried to force Dental Assistants to join a union in the 1970's here in Arizona.
We all got together and fought it. We won. I had never experienced such communistic attitudes in my young life till they tried to do this to us.
They tried to force us to join when we did not want it.
The majority of us did not want to pay union dues that went for political people we did not support.
We also knew that we would be under the forced rules of the union and that we would lose our freedom to be able to manage our hours and our pay raises ourselves.
We the individual Dental Assistants, did it by ourselves and worked to get raises on our own work ethics. When you do a good job, you get a raise. Unions discourage this and eliminate it. They take over.
All of us were in our 20's and we all recognized it for what it was, union thugs.
The idea that, they the unions, were the only ones who could do this for us, was repulsive and insulting to us.

:lol:

Were you there alongside peach watching it happen?

No?

Then perhaps you should STFU.

Forum List

Back