Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too

Because it is paid for and shared by the rest of the workers in each state.
What part of, states can't afford the high pensions that have been demanded by the unions are you not understanding?

He's pro union so he doesn't give a rats ass how much his cushy pension costs the taxpayers.

Do you think he cares that cities and towns are going broke funding his cushy life??

I doubt it.

You dumb fuck, I'm in the military and if I did work federal my paycheck goes back into tjhe private sector where I buy goods and services, STFU with your bitching about taxpayer dollars. When i buy good and service I pay YOUR fucking salary, checkmate fucktard!

Military is the FEDS
You are a FEDERAL worker.
The difference is Gov. takes from the worker without supplies and goods.
The Americans system is set up so that the private sector dives the economy.
We are not like Europe where the Government drives the economy.

He's pro union so he doesn't give a rats ass how much his cushy pension costs the taxpayers.

Do you think he cares that cities and towns are going broke funding his cushy life??

I doubt it.

You dumb fuck, I'm in the military and if I did work federal my paycheck goes back into tjhe private sector where I buy goods and services, STFU with your bitching about taxpayer dollars. When i buy good and service I pay YOUR fucking salary, checkmate fucktard!

Military is the FEDS

The GOVT workers uses his money to purchase goods and service from the private sector you fucktard so they're not taking without supplies and goods, they're buying them.

"Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too "

Nooo, not at the expense of losing my voting rights and living parasitically, off the hard-earned wages of others, after I retire....

Fuck out of here with that dumb ass shit, Bernie Madoof wasn't a union person and neither was most of Wall Street but they parasitically leeched off of every fucking taxpayer and you're bitching about union workers? Fuck outta here, :lol:

Wall Street is not funded by taxes.
Only the Madoff crowd lost all of their investments.
Not everyone owns stocks. So no, not all tax payers were leeched as you put it.

What part of, states can't afford the high pensions that have been demanded by the unions are you not understanding?

I doubt it.

if you were military, you would know the truth about your paycheck.....
Military ARE federal.....and all who are military know it....it is on their paycheck.
You are a lying piece of shit who should be ashamed of yourself for claiming you are military when youy are not.

Actually...you are ASHAMED of yourself.....or you wouldnt need to impersonate military.

About Maydoff, didnt he fleece, stupid rich people, you would think he would be a liberal icon.

Flayo is in the military, hmmm so that's who gets in with the gay ban lifted. I see!!

Military is the FEDS

The GOVT workers uses his money to purchase goods and service from the private sector you fucktard so they're not taking without supplies and goods, they're buying them.

That is not what I said.
Yes Gov. workers buy goods and services. That is how it works.
Gov. takes money from the workers who make those goods and services to pay your salary.
Without taxes you would not be able to pay for goods and supplies.
You would not have a pay check.

I doubt it.

if you were military, you would know the truth about your paycheck.....
Military ARE federal.....and all who are military know it....it is on their paycheck.
You are a lying piece of shit who should be ashamed of yourself for claiming you are military when youy are not.

Actually...you are ASHAMED of yourself.....or you wouldnt need to impersonate military.

We are federal but not like civilians, no one can bitch about what I've earned, if they do they can put on the uniform and sacrifice like I have and yes, my check helps to pay the salary of private ector fucktards who complain about federal workers taking their money.

Military is the FEDS

That is not what I said.
Gov. takes money from the workers who make those goods and services to pay your salary.

Everybody gets taxed, including federal workers, thats already money back to the feds, the other part goes to the private sector, shut the fuck up stop whining and get a govt job.

The rights entire argument is based on stereotypes and exceptions.

The right heard that a bus driver made $200k once. End the UNIONS!
The right heard that a janitor took 400 days off in a year. End the UNIONS!

The right uses a problem that exists to make an argument to end everything they do not like. No company has no problems, but they never make an argument to end companies (except green ones). Funny how that works huh

Really?

I have never ONCE mentioned anything about a bus driver or a janitor...or the salary of any individual in a union.

My argument is actually based on the facts presented by the unions and their supporters (such as you).

The unions protect the employee. With VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS, a union protects the ones with controversial employment situations...such as attendance issues, work ethic issues, etc.

It admnittedly protects those with tenure...even when those with tenure have poor records. The ones with great records? Dont need the unions to protect them

Seems you prefer to deabte things that are not wiodespread issues so you can say "they are not widespread issues"...

But you dont want to address the real issues with unions.

But I bet if you were one of those WITHOUT tenure that was fired becuase someone with tenure got to keep their job even thoujgh their work ethic was well below yours...you would be on a soapbox claiming "foul".

See the above post. Stereotypes. Those things happen everywhere. But Unions are the only ones you demand to be dismantled completely. Fixing Unions is not an option. It must be destroyed completely because of your stereotypes. Unions protect employees rights and give them leverage to bargain on a level playing field. You ignore that to keep repeating stereotypes about good people losing jobs (What!?!) to people with more seniority (Unheard of!?!?) and some people milk their hours (I cant believe it!??!) and union bosses get paid. (Paid!??!)

Your bar is really high and thats commendable....but your bar is really high for only unions, that's despicable.

I doubt it.

Well my money goes back into the private sector as well.

I doubt seriously that you pay my salary there sparky.

But my taxdollar definetly pays yours.

Checkmate fucktard.

Last edited:
Military is the FEDS

That is not what I said.

Simple economics escape some. :eusa_shhh:

There needs to be a good system of checks and balances between the business and worker. Unions have done some good, but to much of anything is not good. I'm glad Scott Walker won recall. The unions were over-reaching in state that was in serious debt. But even Scott Walker needs to be kept in check.

Military is the FEDS

Actually since government workers are using tax dollars taken from the private sector, it would make no difference to the economy if the private sector kept its money and spent or saved it themselves.

As I've explained to you over and over the public sector does not add to the net. All the public sector does is use money that would be used for other things.

It's the broken window fallacy.

You know, the whole premise of this thread is incredibly stupid. If everyone wants to be in a union why do unions have to force people to join and pay dues? Why is it that the second people have a choice whether to remain in a union or not, many leave?

If everyone wanted to be in a union, wouldn't we voluntarily be in one?

You know, the whole premise of this thread is incredibly stupid. If everyone wants to be in a union why do unions have to force people to join and pay dues? Why is it that the second people have a choice whether to remain in a union or not, many leave?

Don't you know that you're too stupid to make decisions for yourself?

The rights entire argument is based on stereotypes and exceptions.

The right heard that a bus driver made $200k once. End the UNIONS!
The right heard that a janitor took 400 days off in a year. End the UNIONS!

The right uses a problem that exists to make an argument to end everything they do not like. No company has no problems, but they never make an argument to end companies (except green ones). Funny how that works huh

Really?

I have never ONCE mentioned anything about a bus driver or a janitor...or the salary of any individual in a union.

My argument is actually based on the facts presented by the unions and their supporters (such as you).

The unions protect the employee. With VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS, a union protects the ones with controversial employment situations...such as attendance issues, work ethic issues, etc.

It admnittedly protects those with tenure...even when those with tenure have poor records. The ones with great records? Dont need the unions to protect them

Seems you prefer to deabte things that are not wiodespread issues so you can say "they are not widespread issues"...

But you dont want to address the real issues with unions.

But I bet if you were one of those WITHOUT tenure that was fired becuase someone with tenure got to keep their job even thoujgh their work ethic was well below yours...you would be on a soapbox claiming "foul".

See the above post. Stereotypes. Those things happen everywhere. But Unions are the only ones you demand to be dismantled completely. Fixing Unions is not an option. It must be destroyed completely because of your stereotypes. Unions protect employees rights and give them leverage to bargain on a level playing field. You ignore that to keep repeating stereotypes about good people losing jobs (What!?!) to people with more seniority (Unheard of!?!?) and some people milk their hours (I cant believe it!??!) and union bosses get paid. (Paid!??!)

Your bar is really high and thats commendable....but your bar is really high for only unions, that's despicable.

Cant debate with one with a closed mind...but I tried with you.

FYI......smart business owners do NOT keep one with seniority over one without if the one with senioirty is lacking a good work ethic and the one without seniority has a greta wrok ethic.

But that logic seems to escpae you.

The money laundering scheme has had sunlight shined on it...public is pissed about it.

Don't you know that you're too stupid to make decisions for yourself?

That's why my wife makes the decisions.:tongue:

Forum List

Back