Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too

Total bullshit. Why do you asswipes paint all union people as devils?

huh?

I didnt do anything of the kind.

Here is my point...plain and simple...

One who belongs to a union and does a great job, has an outstanding attendance record, is efficent...does what the emplpoyer expects......DOES NOT NEED THE UNION TO PROTECT HIM OR HER.

Union protection is only for those that are borderline employees.
One who does all those things can still do whatever the fuck they want and its none of your business so shut the fuck up. If you don't belong to a union and get the same negotiated salaries as a union member you don't fucking complain and bitch.

lol....

I read what you wrote...read it again...and read it a third time...

And what is it saying?

"Shit man.....I see your point and it makes sense....but I dont want to admit it so I will say it is none of your business"

I see nothing else relevant about your post.

FYI...you are correct...it is none of my business.....but we are in a debate offering each other our opinions about something...and in many cases we have opinions about things that do not affect us......but we are in a debate....

Whatever flaylo....thanks for the response. We can move on now.

The rights entire argument is based on stereotypes and exceptions.

The right heard that a bus driver made $200k once. End the UNIONS!
The right heard that a janitor took 400 days off in a year. End the UNIONS!

The right uses a problem that exists to make an argument to end everything they do not like. No company has no problems, but they never make an argument to end companies (except green ones). Funny how that works huh

sorry if YOU want to join a union, go ahead, but dont FORCE people to. It's really not that hard.

"Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too "

Nooo, not at the expense of losing my voting rights and living parasitically, off the hard-earned wages of others, after I retire....

Whats fucking funny is how all these message board labor relations people claim to know how every govt worker conducts their business at work, they know everyone of them are lazy, belong to unions and makes unreasonable demands, :rolleyes: you guys are fucking clueless.

Not everyone, some.
Don't forget that even Dems in three Calif. cities changed how the unions pensions worked, because they are not affordable.
Even the far left City of San Francisco had to deal with unfunded pensions.

Same useless idiotic bullshit, the emplyers are getting richer, why shouldn't the workers have a bigger share if their production is driving the success of a company?

I'm in a Union, and the politics of most of my coworkers is this... Vote for whomever the Union masters tell us to vote for, regardless of ANY individual thought. Every election is about "what's in it for me". As for laziness... Well let's just say, if the majority of them worked in the private sector, they'd have had their walking papers a long time ago. I once encountered a Union member standing outside the door ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY telling me to vote for Obama, I made the point he was breaking the Law, and I thought we were going to brawl right there. They fleece your check for their dues, and the one time I did need them, they did nothing... So yeah... I'm sure everyone "wishes" they were part of that BS.

Nooo, not at the expense of losing my voting rights and living parasitically, off the hard-earned wages of others, after I retire....

Fuck out of here with that dumb ass shit, Bernie Madoof wasn't a union person and neither was most of Wall Street but they parasitically leeched off of every fucking taxpayer and you're bitching about union workers? Fuck outta here, :lol:

Fuck out of here with that dumb ass shit, Bernie Madoof wasn't a union person and neither was most of Wall Street but they parasitically leeched off of every fucking taxpayer and you're bitching about union workers? Fuck outta here, :lol:

How exactly did Bernie Madoff leech off the taxpayers? His ponzie scheme was designed to leech off of guillible "Investors" not tax payers.

I'm in a Union, and the politics of most of my coworkers is this... Vote for whomever the Union masters tell us to vote for, regardless of ANY individual thought. Every election is about "what's in it for me". As for laziness... Well let's just say, if the majority of them worked in the private sector, they'd have had their walking papers a long time ago. I once encountered a Union member standing outside the door ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY telling me to vote for Obama, I made the point he was breaking the Law, and I thought we were going to brawl right there. They fleece your check for their dues, and the one time I did need them, they did nothing... So yeah... I'm sure everyone "wishes" they were part of that BS.

If its that bad GET THE FUCK OUT of the union, you rambling dumbasses never cease to amaze me.

If its that bad GET THE FUCK OUT of the union, you rambling dumbasses never cease to amaze me.

It's hard when you're "forced" to join. Enact right to work laws and people wont join, that's why liberals want card check, so union thugs can intimidate people who dont vote union. You walked right into that, and you're calling others dumbasses?

Thats exactly what I did idiot.

Whats fucking funny is how all these message board labor relations people claim to know how every govt worker conducts their business at work, they know everyone of them are lazy, belong to unions and makes unreasonable demands, :rolleyes: you guys are fucking clueless.

Not everyone, some.
Don't forget that even Dems in three Calif. cities changed how the unions pensions worked, because they are not affordable.

Same useless idiotic bullshit, the employers are getting richer, why shouldn't the workers have a bigger share if their production is driving the success of a company?

Because it is paid for and shared by the rest of the workers in each state.
What part of, states can't afford the high pensions that have been demanded by the unions are you not understanding?

They aren't getting my cash, but I'm technically still a member. And you care why?

It's hard when you're "forced" to join. Enact right to work laws and people wont join, that's why liberals want card check, so union thugs can intimidate people who dont vote union. You walked right into that, and you're calling others dumbasses?

You betcha. He's one dumbass for sure.

How many union members in WI left the union when they were given the opportunity? Loads from what I hear.

I live down here in Florida, a Right to Work State. We have a union but I didn't have to join.

I love it.

Because you can't get out by some of the unions.
That is the whole point !

Thats exactly what I did idiot.

So what fuck are you bitching about? Mind your own buisness.

Not everyone, some.

Same useless idiotic bullshit, the employers are getting richer, why shouldn't the workers have a bigger share if their production is driving the success of a company?

What part of, states can't afford the high pensions that have been demanded by the unions are you not understanding?

He's pro union so he doesn't give a rats ass how much his cushy pension costs the taxpayers.

Do you think he cares that cities and towns are going broke funding his cushy life??

I doubt it.

He's pro union so he doesn't give a rats ass how much his cushy pension costs the taxpayers.

Do you think he cares that cities and towns are going broke funding his cushy life??

I doubt it.

You dumb fuck, I'm in the military and if I did work federal my paycheck goes back into tjhe private sector where I buy goods and services, STFU with your bitching about taxpayer dollars. When i buy good and service I pay YOUR fucking salary, checkmate fucktard!

I was in a union once.
I had to join or I couldn't work for the company.
The union was the CWA (Communications Workers of America) in NYC.
They were good for 2 things....sucking up our union dues and protecting lazy and non productive workers.
Did I say two things...Make it 3.They were good at sucking....

So my answer would be no....I would not like to be in a union ever again....

Flayo you lose, I've owned you on this thread. Enact right to work and most people dont join unions. That's what unions are scared of, they cant skim money for the working man's paycheck.

Forum List

Back