Adios peeps!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Going on a fishing trip with some friends. Launching at Sebastian and going to fish my way to the Keys and back.

Got my guns, tackle box, three rods, three coolers, about 4 pounds of frozen mullet fingerlings, another three-four pounds of frozen shrimp, and my cast net. We'll stop along the way for food, gas, and drinks.

Maybe I'll come back.

I wish I had enough time to fish around the state. I'd love one day to start in Jacksonville, go south and finish in the panhandle.

OTOH, I don't think my liver would survive it! ;)

Going on a fishing trip with some friends. Launching at Sebastian and going to fish my way to the Keys and back.

Got my guns, tackle box, three rods, three coolers, about 4 pounds of frozen mullet fingerlings, another three-four pounds of frozen shrimp, and my cast net. We'll stop along the way for food, gas, and drinks.

Maybe I'll come back.

Why launch if you are at Sebastian? Too beautiful TO leave.

Maybe I'll come back.

If you catch anything cool post pictures....

Tire, rope, Cuban drug dealer, shoe, anothers line etc... :lol:

Last edited:

Maybe I'll come back.

Why launch if you are at Sebastian? Too beautiful TO leave.

Sebastian IS nice. One of my fishing buddies lives on the water there. That is where I park my truck and trailer while we are out.

Had a good trip. We caught a couple of Goliath groupers 81 pounds and 56 pounds. I nabbed a nice blue Parrot fish at 8 pounds, we got a mess of sharks, snapper, and black sea bass. Drank a shit-ton of beer and didn't sleep a whole lot.

Right now, I need to go back to bed. I'll post pictures later.

Maybe I'll come back.

Sounds awesome. Have a good time!

OH You Lucky, Lucky Bastard!~Monty Python

Have a good time, I would.
They caught an 1200 pound sturgeon, new world record in British Columbia.

01_sturgeon_fishing.jpg

Forum List

Back