Adios Amigos

Lol

This board is well moderated. It is hardly moderated in my view and their all cool. 1 or 2 jumps prematurely in tight pantie mode.

It is their little fink dick sucking hall monitors reporting every chapped ass butt hurt the faggot bitches get

It is irritating to have specific content to the op obliged, then shredding OP to mince-meat .... then get a vacation for being rather brutal.................Anyway I've always lit fires under asses to libturd males, so most deserved, but basically a win....It is the principal of the thing
Reported.

After watching the noncommittal "I'm leaving" song soliloquy by Groucho Marx in the 30s, No.
Don't let quitters get you down, Mike. This one is a repeat performer. :(
Just for that, I'm never posting here again!

Lol

This board is well moderated. It is hardly moderated in my view and their all cool. 1 or 2 jumps prematurely in tight pantie mode.

It is their little fink dick sucking hall monitors reporting every chapped ass butt hurt the faggot bitches get

It is irritating to have specific content to the op obliged, then shredding OP to mince-meat .... then get a vacation for being rather brutal.................Anyway I've always lit fires under asses to libturd males, so most deserved, but basically a win....It is the principal of the thing
Yeah asking if you mom helped you say that is hardly an “attack on family member”

I've met many flouncers. That term is for people who threaten to leave, and come back repeatedly. Drama queens... I don't know him enough to know if that is true. We'll have to see...

I've met many flouncers. That term is for people who threaten to leave, and come back repeatedly. Drama queens... I don't know him enough to know if that is true. We'll have to see...
No two persons are alike, FCN. You'll catch on, and hopefully when you do, you'll be laughing all the way. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::biggrin::tomato::happy-1::dev2::spinner:

Forum List

Back