Adios Amigos

Damn how the hell do you manage to get banned here for vulgar language or attacking other members? I didn't know what was possible.
Trust me, I can do it,even with a subject specific post with a flame on top

Yes I am that fucking good. Getting an all expenses paid USMB vacation for non rule breaking

Yep, I'm that good....................

Not sure why this has to be us versus them.
There are just two biased people of power, the rest quite reasonable. I really do think though that one single mod should Never be able to suspend anyone. That decision should only be reached after a party of 2/3 are in agreement and thus the political bias is eliminated

Not sure why this has to be us versus them.
There are just two biased people of power, the rest quite reasonable. I really do think though that one single mod should Never be able to suspend anyone. That decision should only be reached after a party of 2/3 are in agreement and thus the political bias is eliminated
Lol

This board is well moderated. It is hardly moderated in my view and their all cool. 1 or 2 jumps prematurely in tight pantie mode.

It is their little fink dick sucking hall monitors reporting every chapped ass butt hurt the faggot bitches get

It is irritating to have specific content to the op obliged, then shredding OP to mince-meat .... then get a vacation for being rather brutal.................Anyway I've always lit fires under asses to libturd males, so most deserved, but basically a win....It is the principal of the thing

Hi!

i'm new here!

Can anyone please explain what is going on?

Because I suddenly can't poop....

What I'm gathering is, that someone couldn't change their name, and so they flounced.

And it's affecting my cycles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back