Add two conservatives to the voting rolls

Whatever their affilliation....Good for them

We need more young people inolved in the political process

• Banned

you are correct about that, and both of them are taking their voting rights seriously, doing research, watching news, listening to opinions from all sides. Here's something neat, my kid's first vote will actually be for me, as our local school board election is in Sept, and I'm up for reelection, unopposed , but still...............

you are correct about that, and both of them are taking their voting rights seriously, doing research, watching news, listening to opinions from all sides. Here's something neat, my kid's first vote will actually be for me, as our local school board election is in Sept, and I'm up for reelection, unopposed , but still...............

Well....best of luck to you then

What if they vote against you? :lol:

Got my son and his friend who lives with us registered to vote today.

Ah, congratulations. The country always needs more informed, registered voters. A lot of people don't vote at all, which is a concern considering just how much it determines, and how much power they aren't using.

Got my son and his friend who lives with us registered to vote today.

Conhog helping his son's friend register to vote as a conservative.

Ghost%20Rider%20-%20Robbie%20Gunpoint%201.jpg

The hell with voting, Have you taken them down to Mexico yet to show them how a real man pisses on a womans face?

PM me your address, I have a bunch of ron paul books I can send them

:scared1:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Secret-History-American-Empire-Corruption/dp/052595015X]Amazon.com: The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Global Corruption (9780525950158): John Perkins: Books[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I have the version called 'confessions of an economic hitmen' but its the same thing. it should be required reading for all people to learn about our 'contributions' to other countries and how we have destabilized much of the world for our benefit and to make those countries dependend on us forever. our loan sharking for infrastructure schemes to tens of countries is the same thing that gets mobsters jailed, but "patriotic" people thinks its make the usa saviours of the world.

my stepson and and any other future kids will be reading that book as soon as they become teenagers.

Corndog...the big question is: where do you live? Will their votes really make a difference? Or will they just elect conservatives to replace conservatives?

Forum List

Back