Adam Schiff’s Staff Directly Involved In Burisma

Senate panel look into Ukraine interference comes up short
Some Republican senators recently questioned whether Kyiv tried to sabotage Donald Trump’s campaign in 2016. But the GOP-led Intelligence Committee looked into the theory, and found scant evidence to support it.
Senate panel look into Ukraine interference comes up short

"With the impeachment inquiry charging forward, President Donald Trump’s allies have defended his demand for political investigations from Ukraine by claiming that the government in Kyiv tried to sabotage his candidacy and boost Hillary Clinton in 2016.

“Russia was very aggressive and they're much more sophisticated, but the fact that Russia was so aggressive does not exclude the fact that President Poroshenko actively worked for Secretary Clinton,” Republican Sen. John Kennedy claimed on Sunday in an interview with NBC, referring to the former Ukrainian president.

But the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee thoroughly investigated that theory, according to people with direct knowledge of the inquiry, and found no evidence that Ukraine waged a top-down interference campaign akin to the Kremlin’s efforts to help Trump win in 2016."

Three Ukrainian Officials Swear Under Oath that Ukraine Interfered in the 2016 US Election Against Donald Trump

Ukrainian whistleblower and former embassy official Andrii Telizhenko back in December 2018.

In early 2016 Telizhenko was approached by DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa. She is still working at the DNC. She wanted dirt on Trump and his campaign manager Paul Manafort.

The Ukrainian embassy in Washington DC worked VERY CLOSELY with DNC operative and Hillary supporter Alexandra Chalupa.

Chalupa told Andrii she wanted Russian “dirt” on the Trump campaign.

Andrii Telizhenko worked in Washington DC at the Ukraine Embassy in 2016. Today Andrii is a political consultant. Andrii was approached by a DNC operative during the 2016 election (March-April 2016).

This past week Andrii Telizhenko joined two other Ukrainian officials who all swore under oath that Ukraine was meddling in the 2016 US election.

Chalupa has a contract with the DNC to help recruit foreign born, naturalized US citizens to vote, Ukraine Ian citizens.... That is what her contract is for.... She does not directly work for the DNC, but is hired by them via a contract, when they need her.... I'm not certain that is what you would call an operative?

She will be the first to tell you, she is interest in the Ukraine, because this is where her family is from, and she did seek out information on Manafort before he ever went to become TRUMPs campaign manager, and then again, when he became Trumps campaign manager.....

What did she do that has you so upset? Did she run to the press to smear manafort? NOPE!

How did the Ukrainians help Hillary win in the election? :rolleyes:

Adam Schiff’s Staff had involvement in Burisma. His dog and pony show was nothing but slight of hand to distract from that fact.

Pelosi, Biden, and Kerry all took money fro Burisma. So did Schiff’s staff.

Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Another Schiff Staffer Found With Ties to Burisma-funded Think Tank

Hunter Biden hired because of his name: Burisma board member
We need to call Team Biden...."THE SQUAD"...............LOLOL.................Brothers....sons....daughter...........brothers/sister in laws.................dogs

God damned. How do we do all that on a goobmint salary.

Adam Schiff’s Staff had involvement in Burisma. His dog and pony show was nothing but slight of hand to distract from that fact.

Pelosi, Biden, and Kerry all took money fro Burisma. So did Schiff’s staff.

Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Another Schiff Staffer Found With Ties to Burisma-funded Think Tank

Hunter Biden hired because of his name: Burisma board member

Think about this.

Not only did Schiff's staff have investments in Burisma, Schiff himself has numerous investments in Russia. Not only that Pelosi's son, Biden's son, John Kerry's son, and Joe Biden's Son, all Mysteriously land High Paying Jobs with Burisma despite being told that Burisma was a corrupt company controlled by Russia and Vlad Putin.

This is why Schiff needs to testify if witnesses are called.
He's a fact witness.

Will Democrats Take Up Arms To Remove ‘Dictator’ Trump Or Are They All Talk?

Democrats are such cowards that they have not yet launched another civil war to free America of the totalitarian nightmare of President Donald J. Trump. If he’s truly Hitler 2: then isn’t their sacred duty to remove this cancer on our body politic with arms if necessary? Look, we get that you Dems have a track record on insurrections designed to oppress the rights of Americans they feel superior to that is pretty poor (0-1) but come on, heroes of democracy, make your move! Just sitting here in the midst of this crisis they keep whining about makes them look like sissies or lying piles of talking garbage.

Their hero, Fat Jerry, while on parole from the chocolate factory, told the Senate this about our elected president:

"Only his will goes. He is a dictator. This must not stand and that is another reason he must be removed from office."​

A dictator? Hey, that’s bad, right? I mean, unless the dictator is a leftist – wasn’t Castro dreamy? But since this is a threat to our democracy, because Trump is a non-leftist dictator, aren’t these guys morally obligated to take action and remove him? It’s obvious that those treacherous treason-loving traitors of treachery, the Republican senators, won’t toss the guy who did nothing wrong out of office so they can start working on throwing Mike Pence out of office, likely for the high crime and misdemeanor of trying to make America into The Handmaid’s Tale?

They must act now!

Last edited:
Once again, you use a lying conspiracy theory website as your source:

Lew Rockwell - Media Bias/Fact Check

• Overall, we rate Lew Rockwell Questionable based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

Thou shalt not bear false witness, Tree. All you ever do is to lie and promote lies. Hardly the Christian thing to do Tree.
Questionable? Sounds like Plausible Deniability, LOL. That standard is far higher than anything you use to trash our country with Beelzebub.

Despite ALL the treachery, all the lies, all the outright attempts to derail Democracy and Law by the Left, half the nation will STILL choose Left in November.

No matter your POV, that speaks volumes for the future of this once great nation.

The chance to turn it around was greatest 50+ years ago but diminishes exponentially every 5 years going forward..

Despite ALL the treachery, all the lies, all the outright attempts to derail Democracy and Law by the Left, half the nation will STILL choose Left in November.

No matter your POV, that speaks volumes for the future of this once great nation.

The chance to turn it around was greatest 50+ years ago but diminishes exponentially every 5 years going forward..
If they do they do. Just means that wickedness has overtaken the Last Christian Nation on Earth, and that the End Times and Judgment are near. But I'll fight for Freedom, Justice and Truth until I can no longer.

• Overall, we rate Lew Rockwell Questionable based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

Thou shalt not bear false witness, Tree. All you ever do is to lie and promote lies. Hardly the Christian thing to do Tree.
Questionable? Sounds like Plausible Deniability, LOL. That standard is far higher than anything you use to trash our country with Beelzebub.

You Russian assholes are working overtime to discredit the investigation, but it's not working. Liars gotta lie, and lies are all you have.

Your story on Nancy Pelosi's son is similarly sourced:

Right Wing Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate the Right Wing Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias and the promotion of propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories. (D. Van Zandt 6/14/2018)

Sounds to me like the Russian troll farm is working overtime to tryin to throw shit at the investigation. If your only defence is to lie about the prosecutors, it shows how little you have.

And while Trump continues to investigate the investigators and finding nothing, you're now trying to manufacture lies fast enough to make it all go away. It's not working.

We have an expression in the West: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Americans are not about to be fooled again.

You Russian assholes are working overtime to discredit the investigation, but it's not working. Liars gotta lie, and lies are all you have.

Your story on Nancy Pelosi's son is similarly sourced:

Right Wing Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate the Right Wing Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias and the promotion of propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories. (D. Van Zandt 6/14/2018)

Sounds to me like the Russian troll farm is working overtime to tryin to throw shit at the investigation. If your only defence is to lie about the prosecutors, it shows how little you have.

And while Trump continues to investigate the investigators and finding nothing, you're now trying to manufacture lies fast enough to make it all go away. It's not working.

We have an expression in the West: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Americans are not about to be fooled again.

The Russia Hoax was debunked and you wasted 3 years and $100 Million trying to frame The President for something you people did and you came up empty.

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than a Putin Gift Wrapped Dirty Dossier from The Kremlin for Obama and Clinton > Cash On Delivery!

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than selling Putin 20% of our Uranium, Giving him 4 of our Aleutian Islands, and Then Begging Him For Help in the 2016 Election.

Nothing says "From Russia With Love" more than Obama Bin Lying giving Russia's Number One Ally, Iran $150 Billion in Obama Bucks to pay PUTIN for Russian Made Obama Bombs and Russian Weapons and to help Iran afford Russian Help to Build Obama Nukes and Obama Missiles to Kill Americans and Israelis by Weaponizing our Own Money against us to build Iran's Russian Made Military.

Obama says "Russia-Iran...You didn't build that...I, Obama Bin Spying Built That!"

The Democrat Party Laundering State Department Funds through the Ukraine Embassy and in to their own pockets happened. Burisma Happened. Biden, Romney, Pelosi, and John Kerry's sons working for Burisma happened.

$6 to $7 Billion in State Department Funds disappeared in To The Ukraine Embassy under Hillary Clinton and The Embassy also says they cannot account for it.

Clinton, Podesta, Manafort, Gates, Joe Biden, Brennan and Clapper all in the Ukraine right before their elections and ours happened.

The Obama Administration giving Russia The Crimea, and letting them invade The Ukraine and giving them blankets when they needed javelin missiles happened.

Trump giving Ukraine Javelin Missiles Happened.

The Obama Administration opposing an Anti-Corruption Government in Ukraine and spending billions to stop them from being elected in The Ukraine, happened.

Soros NGOs in Ukraine getting US tax dollars to fund opposition to The Anti-Corruption Government running for election in Ukraine, HAPPENED.

Obama and Biden's corrupt Ukraine Politician Friends fleeing to Russia when they lost happened.

Do you understand the logical fallacy of citations of authority? A claim's strength is found on how well it corresponds with the real world, not who puts it forward!

I just tested the mediabiasfactcheck site you seem to rely on for no apparent logical reason.

I searched that site for CNN and MSNBC, two propaganda outlets that promoted the thoroughly debunked TrumPutin conspiracy theory on a daily basis for years. Turns out that the site you are promoting didn't call either of them out for promoting conspiracy theories.

It's amazing how many people are stupid enough to automatically give credence to any website that puts "factcheck" in their moniker. This is one of the reasons that I think it would be a good idea to set a minimum IQ level to be eligible to vote or hold public office.

I just tested the mediabiasfactcheck site you seem to rely on for no apparent logical reason.

I searched that site for CNN and MSNBC, two propaganda outlets that promoted the thoroughly debunked TrumPutin conspiracy theory on a daily basis for years. Turns out that the site you are promoting didn't call either of them out for promoting conspiracy theories.

It's amazing how many people are stupid enough to automatically give credence to any website that puts "factcheck" in their moniker. This is one of the reasons that I think it would be a good idea to set a minimum IQ level to be eligible to vote or hold public office.
That's great investigative work!

You're absolutely correct. Your claim that the Media Bias website isn't believable just because they call themselves fact checkers, while true, implies that I haven't checked out who owns this website and where their financing comes from.

About - Media Bias/Fact Check

But you make many false assertions in your post and you don't support any of them with links or facts. Trump's collusion with Russia has been proven by the Mueller Report. Over 200 phone calls, meetings, emails and other contacts with Russian operatives. 7 of Trump's Campaign staffers are either in jail, awaiting sentencing or have served sentences for crimes committed involving the Russian conspiracy.

Donald Trump and William Barr saying "no collusion" doesn't make it a fact, no matter how many times, and how many ways they say it. The mere fact that Barr sat on the Mueller Report for more than 6 weeks to get out ahead of a very damning and accusatory Report from the Special Prosecutor.

Mueller said that he was unable to find "sufficient evidence" of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government, but that this may be due to the Russians thinking the Trump Campaign was too chaotic and disorganized and that it would be dangerous to get involved with such an amateur hour operation.

As for credibility, anyone who consistently parrots the lies of Donald Trump and the Russian government has absolutely ZERO credibility. No matter how reasonable, cogent, and well written your responses may be, they are premised on lies, distortions, and outright Russian progaganda.

As long as you continue to quote conspiracy theory websites to prove your lies and propaganda, your credibility is less than zero. Nothing you say will be believed. Everything you post will be fact checked, and every lie will be called out.

Trump is trying to destroy honesty and truth. And you're trying to help that effort. Why? What's in it for you if politicians can lie with impunity? This stuff is straight out of 1984.

You're absolutely correct. Your claim that the Media Bias website isn't believable just because they call themselves fact checkers, while true, implies that I haven't checked out who owns this website and where their financing comes from.

But you make many false assertions in your post and you don't support any of them with links or facts. Trump's collusion with Russia has been proven by the Mueller Report. Over 200 phone calls, meetings, emails and other contacts with Russian operatives. 7 of Trump's Campaign staffers are either in jail, awaiting sentencing or have served sentences for crimes committed involving the Russian conspiracy.

Donald Trump and William Barr saying "no collusion" doesn't make it a fact, no matter how many times, and how many ways they say it. The mere fact that Barr sat on the Mueller Report for more than 6 weeks to get out ahead of a very damning and accusatory Report from the Special Prosecutor.

Mueller said that he was unable to find "sufficient evidence" of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government, but that this may be due to the Russians thinking the Trump Campaign was too chaotic and disorganized and that it would be dangerous to get involved with such an amateur hour operation.

As for credibility, anyone who consistently parrots the lies of Donald Trump and the Russian government has absolutely ZERO credibility. No matter how reasonable, cogent, and well written your responses may be, they are premised on lies, distortions, and outright Russian progaganda.

As long as you continue to quote conspiracy theory websites to prove your lies and propaganda, your credibility is less than zero. Nothing you say will be believed. Everything you post will be fact checked, and every lie will be called out.

Trump is trying to destroy honesty and truth. And you're trying to help that effort. Why? What's in it for you if politicians can lie with impunity? This stuff is straight out of 1984.
Meaningless Word Salad

Mueller did not find sufficient evidence. That is enough. He also didn't speculate as to why he couldn't find any conspiracy. That is all you and your ilk. You guys hate Trump.

Can you point to any actual policies that are causing harm to our country? Maybe backing out of the Paris Accord and the Iran agreement? It is idiotic to think either one of these harmed the US, but those are the only policies I can imagine Democrats could argue with even a shred of cogency.

Wow! You are one thoroughly brainwashed TDS afflicted moron. The Mueller report showed absolutely no proof of collusion, period. The TrumPutin conspiracy theory was all a big hoax, you fucking low IQ crazy moonbat. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

If it's a Democrat and moving it's lips or typing on a keyboard it's lying so kill it!

Forum List

Back