Adam Schiff "Whistle-blower will not testify"

Every republican in Washington would give their left nut to be the one who presents the president with the identity of the whistleblower. His rage at not knowing who the "spy" could be enough push his acolytes to desperate levels of illegality.
You mean like having government agencies wiretap and spy on political rivals? Or having the IRS slow-roll the other party's non-profit status requests?

Oh, wait...

This is all theater. There is a stage, a plot, multiple acts, actors, an audience, a review in the culture section of the media, and probably a pretend dead body at the end of the play.

Every republican in Washington would give their left nut to be the one who presents the president with the identity of the whistleblower. His rage at not knowing who the "spy" could be enough push his acolytes to desperate levels of illegality.
He has already been outed... He is a personal friend of the Biden's.... Yep.. the plot thickens..
Theories abound. You will know they have been sold to the president when democrats confirm the identity and add violation of the whistleblower act to the list.

He has already been outed... He is a personal friend of the Biden's.... Yep.. the plot thickens..
Theories abound. You will know they have been sold to the president when democrats confirm the identity and add violation of the whistleblower act to the list.
The whistleblower violated the act by not reporting his contact with Democrats when he filed. His own actions removed his protections.

The law applies to Democrats, too. I know none of you accept that.

I’m starting to think there never was a ‘whistleblower’.

I wouldn’t be surprised if democrats staged this BS because every other effort of theirs has failed.

Forum List

Back