Adam Schiff - Most Deranged Psychotic in America

Adam Schiff did such a masterful job that Fox News refused to show him to their viewers

FoxNews viewers are much more informed than regular people - that is why the viewership on FOX is generally three or four times higher than MSNBC or CNN. Fox did not show it because the dems were not saying anything new - Schiff was just repeating the same old "mind-reading, circumstantial " bad "evidence" they brought in from the failed house hearings.

Notice how many more people are now citing what Obama did to Ukraine before Trump was even elected, because I recommended watching the Oliver Stone documentary "Revealing Ukraine" Watch Revealing Ukraine | Prime Video

Valery Chalupa, the Steele Dossier, a US planned coup in Ukraine, Soros' schemes for a Russian Pipeline to Poland, Marie Yananovitch's "do not prosecute" list.

Wrong, fox higher in over 65 old white farts.
Here's your sex hero btw
"In 2016, almost two decades after Starr investigated the Clinton scandal, Starr was fired from his job as president of Baylor University, accused of ignoring sexual assault issues on campus."

I guess knees news didn't mention the study which concluded "the more you watch fox, the more uninformed you get"??

And the founder "our job is not to report news, it's to repeat what our viewers believe"
And of course, see thru tables and short skirts.
Known as knees news in the ROW

And ALL WHITE OLD FARTS
"Getting away from the median doesn’t change the picture much. More than half of the Fox News audience is older than 65. If you go by raw numbers, of the 3.3 million households taking in Sean Hannity’s show on a nightly basis in 2018, just south of 2 million would have been senior citizens."
And may I guess zero college too?

I made that point yesterday, the guy is a crazy nut job.

I saw that and I agree, but I want to add that Schiff needs to be taken out of office; impeached or voted out. What he is doing is far worse than any meddling Russia supposedly ever committed.

See, this is how I know some of you conservatives don't understand how things work in the government. Senators, while they do have authority to impeach members of the Executive or Judicial branches, Senators are not subject to impeachment. Rather than impeach the Senator, they are either voted out of office by the Senate on a 2/3rds vote, or they are censured, but they are not impeached. Ever since 1798, it's been that way. Senators cannot be impeached, but they can be removed. You guys gotta quit mixing stuff up and confusing the issues.

List of United States senators expelled or censured - Wikipedia

The United States Constitution gives the Senate the power to expel any member by a two-thirds vote. This is distinct from the power over impeachment trials and convictions that the Senate has over executive and judicial federal officials. The Senate concluded in 1798 that senators could not be impeached, but only expelled, while conducting the impeachment trial of William Blount, who had already been expelled.[1]

I made that point yesterday, the guy is a crazy nut job.

I saw that and I agree, but I want to add that Schiff needs to be taken out of office; impeached or voted out. What he is doing is far worse than any meddling Russia supposedly ever committed.

See, this is how I know some of you conservatives don't understand how things work in the government. Senators, while they do have authority to impeach members of the Executive or Judicial branches, Senators are not subject to impeachment. Rather than impeach the Senator, they are either voted out of office by the Senate on a 2/3rds vote, or they are censured, but they are not impeached. Ever since 1798, it's been that way. Senators cannot be impeached, but they can be removed. You guys gotta quit mixing stuff up and confusing the issues.

List of United States senators expelled or censured - Wikipedia

The United States Constitution gives the Senate the power to expel any member by a two-thirds vote. This is distinct from the power over impeachment trials and convictions that the Senate has over executive and judicial federal officials. The Senate concluded in 1798 that senators could not be impeached, but only expelled, while conducting the impeachment trial of William Blount, who had already been expelled.[1]

Ummmm.... Schiff is not a Senator, he is a representative (congressman). But you are correct that the process is the same. 2/3 vote to remove. They still call it an impeachment, however, it just does not include both houses of congress.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health illness.

Made Up RW talking Point.
Hook, line, sinker. You bit. The rest of US are swimming freely.
Sucks to be you.

Stable as in sucks horses cock with you in a stable, yes, I agree.

Lol at the so-claimed Christian that is certainly going to HELL.
You prove your case daily.
Well done weak-ass sapling.

If The People of California don’t want to see that state swallowed up by The Pacific, they need to start voting Evil people like that out of office.

Maybe they will have a big earthquake and break away from the United States and float out to sea. An island unto themselves. That would be awesome, and nobody would miss them. :113: Then we could set about solving our problems without their constant interference and temper tantrums too.

If The People of California don’t want to see that state swallowed up by The Pacific, they need to start voting Evil people like that out of office.

Maybe they will have a big earthquake and break away from the United States and float out to sea. An island unto themselves. That would be awesome, and nobody would miss them. :113: Then we could set about solving our problems without their constant interference and temper tantrums too.

We could call it Schitt Island. :D Lol!

Map_shows_dirty_streets_in_SF_8_82742175_ver1.0.jpg

Without the backing of any higher authority, Adam Schiff is personally trying to reverse the 2016 election of President Donald Trump AND he is trying to deny the right of at least 60-Million Americans to vote for Trump in the 2020 election.

His sole rationale is a belief Trump was not elected legally, and that if he runs again he will once again "cheat" his way into the office. But Trump did not just squeak by (as would be expected in a stolen election). He won by a convincing number of electoral votes - 304 to 227 (30% more than Clinton received).

Despite the Meuller report, Schiff still believes Trump asked for and accepted the help of the Russians to sway the 2016 election, and that if he did it once he would do it again. BUT - the 26-month $40million Meuller report that says there was NO COLLUSION.

The current impeachment does not charge Trump with any named crime, their case only says he "abused his office" when he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine if they did not investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter (they call this a Quid Pro Quo). But this is an act that Joe Biden himself has already confessed to doing - withholding aid to Ukraine in exchange for political favor. Joe Biden's son was being investigated by that prosecutor he got fired (this is NOT in dispute, Google "was Shokin investigating Burisma?")

The Democrats call Biden's actions a "discredited conspiracy theory" when Joe Biden actually confessed to doing it. If you believe Biden was doing the right thing - then you cannot say Trump did anything wrong. It is the same act, withholding funds while also asking for action in return. But I believe Biden had much more to gain by his ask than Trump ever did.

Especially when you know that Trump had the legal authority to ask for an investigation into 2016 corruption in Ukraine, because the two nations have a mutual treaty to investigate crimes:

This is all you need to know. You can argue about witnesses, etc. The bottom line is this: You cannot say what Biden did was legal, but what Trump did is impeachable.

But for Adam Schiff - letting him off is like letting Ted Bundy off for murder but prosecuting Kervorkian (the assisted suicide doctor) for the same crime. I contend Schiff is a Traitor who is trying much harder to sway a legal election than any Russian effort ever did. he wants to nullify both 2016 and 2020. This should truly be an impeachable act for Schiff.

At the very least - vote this traitor out of office in his next election. He is not doing a single thing to benefit America - he is solely on a personal crusade to see Donald Trump taken out as our President.
I really think Schiff looks like a serial killer or a drag queen....he just has that batshit crazy look.

We have all met a version of Adam Schiff in our lives. He is the guy at the car dealership's finance office that tries to get you to take the extended service agreement or wheel package you don't need. If you need a personal injury attorney, he is the kind of guy you want.

Schiff's legitimately insane.

he definitely has layers of insanity that he battles with...

Without the backing of any higher authority, Adam Schiff is personally trying to reverse the 2016 election of President Donald Trump AND he is trying to deny the right of at least 60-Million Americans to vote for Trump in the 2020 election.

His sole rationale is a belief Trump was not elected legally, and that if he runs again he will once again "cheat" his way into the office. But Trump did not just squeak by (as would be expected in a stolen election). He won by a convincing number of electoral votes - 304 to 227 (30% more than Clinton received).

Despite the Meuller report, Schiff still believes Trump asked for and accepted the help of the Russians to sway the 2016 election, and that if he did it once he would do it again. BUT - the 26-month $40million Meuller report that says there was NO COLLUSION.

The current impeachment does not charge Trump with any named crime, their case only says he "abused his office" when he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine if they did not investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter (they call this a Quid Pro Quo). But this is an act that Joe Biden himself has already confessed to doing - withholding aid to Ukraine in exchange for political favor. Joe Biden's son was being investigated by that prosecutor he got fired (this is NOT in dispute, Google "was Shokin investigating Burisma?")

The Democrats call Biden's actions a "discredited conspiracy theory" when Joe Biden actually confessed to doing it. If you believe Biden was doing the right thing - then you cannot say Trump did anything wrong. It is the same act, withholding funds while also asking for action in return. But I believe Biden had much more to gain by his ask than Trump ever did.

Especially when you know that Trump had the legal authority to ask for an investigation into 2016 corruption in Ukraine, because the two nations have a mutual treaty to investigate crimes:

This is all you need to know. You can argue about witnesses, etc. The bottom line is this: You cannot say what Biden did was legal, but what Trump did is impeachable.

But for Adam Schiff - letting him off is like letting Ted Bundy off for murder but prosecuting Kervorkian (the assisted suicide doctor) for the same crime. I contend Schiff is a Traitor who is trying much harder to sway a legal election than any Russian effort ever did. he wants to nullify both 2016 and 2020. This should truly be an impeachable act for Schiff.

At the very least - vote this traitor out of office in his next election. He is not doing a single thing to benefit America - he is solely on a personal crusade to see Donald Trump taken out as our President.
I really think Schiff looks like a serial killer or a drag queen....he just has that batshit crazy look.
he looks like both.

I think he's awesome! The more he promotes the Dems' insane corrupt poltiics to the country, the more Trump will win Bigly in 2020!
The Dems are trying to turn our kids into a bunch of mindless zombies at they same time they're trying to get rid of old folks.
They're busy replacing decent Americans with mindless idiots that will buy their nonsense.

Of course you can. Because intent matters. Intent is the difference between self defense and first degree murder. Intent is the difference between charity and bribery. There is every indication that Biden intended to help the US and Ukraine reduce corruption in their country. There are many indications that Trump intended to help his reelection.

Schiff is overseeing the executive branch as Congress is intended to do. If revealing Trump's behavior is swaying the election, so be it. Americans can't be expected to vote for the president without information regarding their behavior. It's not Schiff's fault that Trump is behaving in a way that gives, at the very least, an appearance of conflict of interest.

Standard Hotel, Ed Buck, young black men, Anthony Bourdain, El Chapo, Ukraine, China.

That pretty much covers most of the reasons why he’s doing all of this.

Forum List

Back