Actual video of a Democrat State Senator.

My god that is a despicable piece of shit.

Who in the hell was stupid enough to have voted for that idiot to represent them?

I see a toddler with strained carrots smeared all over its face, beating on the tray of its high chair and screaming for chocolate cake.

The "parents" that raised this generation of entitled freaks need to be locked up too, per AMart's suggestion.

Other Nut Jobs voted for them.

You have to be a real sicko to vote for a Democrat.

I await eagerly the time when we can place them all in confinement, only to allow them freedom when they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and they are over this "phase".

We may have to be feeding them and wiping their asses for a long time. I didn't get over it until I was past my fiftieth birthday, and I was never very hard core.

If there was any doubt in your mind that the Democrat Party has gone completely insane, watch this:

I was originally against the whole trans thing, until i heard her do this chant. Im sure all of you who watched it were also deeply moved by this amazing moment. We are lucky that it was captured on camera.

Last edited:
If there was any doubt in your mind that the Democrat Party has gone completely insane, watch this:

Holy Jesus. You know you get these crazies and you realize that they are there because their constituents actually voted for them. There are ones even in the US Congress who have been re-elected numerous times. It's sad to think that this is the same way those constituents feel.

/----/ In your world, one looney Republican defines the entire party, but a looney democRAT doesn't represent the dem party.

The thing is the lady does represent the Democrat Party. They all fully support the words of this woman. They fully support the lie of transgenderism. They have all been brainwashed into believing people can change genders. Can we even find one elected democrat that speaks out against transgenderism?

She's "fighting" for trannies. Violent Democrats are always "fighting" for this, that, and the other. That's why they favor the pumping clenched fist of hate. Because they like to fight.

:laughing0301:

191230-bernie-sanders-cs-231p.jpg
Oh yeah. Elizabeth Warren loves to fight.

You live there maybe, but you have posted many times that you are really from the Middle East.

My family is Dutch and Irish. They were given land grants in Tennessee and Alabama for military service.

Forum List

Back