Activists throw soup at Mona Lisa in Louvre climate protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She is behind glass they just ended up messing up the glass. Why do these crazy protestors want to destroy art? it never works its all behind glass. what a bunch of idiots.

:rolleyes::cuckoo:

1706477520172.png

Make them living art. Have them in a small room all windows and have instead of water guns, hot soup guns all connected and let the kids have a good time. Things like this will make the museums more popular than a sporting event.

Western Europe was accustomed to a sophisticated, civilized and peaceful group of citizens over the last 80 years. Security wasn't needed. Policing was respectful and honourable.

Now we have the Crazies looking to save the planet and all civility is gone because they believe their gospel more than a radical religious zealot does.

Why don't they go to China and air this displeasure on their art? They do it in a nation that has burned billions trying to fund their climate campaigns.

"Activists" think they have something to add by throwing their bodily fluids at you. Wish they'd shut the hell up.

She is behind glass they just ended up messing up the glass. Why do these crazy protestors want to destroy art? it never works its all behind glass. what a bunch of idiots.
They know they aren't doing any damage to the paintings nor do they actually have any cause they are just overgrown two year olds throwing a temper tantrum.

When I was there (a looong time ago), there was a guy close by, barking at anyone who even looked like they were going to try to take a flash pic.

Can't figure how these little miscreants were able to do that.
It was behind glass when I was there.

I would have tackled these fuckers

This is why we must educate Crick and the AGWCult, they have Evil Plans for humanity

They want to "save the planet", yet they are depriving a starving person of food, by wasting it on a useless gesture of insignificant proportions.

To be honest they should have gotten their asses kicked.

If you go into a museum and try to destroy something you deserve to get punched in the face and gut a couple times. They honestly needed to be drug out crying.

There is a time and a place for proper protesting. But a museum is not it.

I honestly wish w security guard had knocked them on their ass.

Forum List

Back