*Acosta You're Done!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. He will never see the White House again.
  2. Maybe from the street but not inside for no less than 6 years.
  3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  4. Yeah I remember and Acosta sat his ass down real quick too!,..lol!!!!
  5. Then he popped up with more questions!
  6. All the while Trump was ready to come and stomp his ass!
  7. There is just cause for him being banished!
  8. Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Acosta was just doing his job...attacking the American people while in the pay of a huge multinational corporation.

Sorry bout that,

1. Acosta has no chance to see inside the White House for 6 years.
  2. Or be anywhere near the President.
  3. He may as well get fired!
  4. Or maybe Trump can RETIRE HIM!
  5. Trumps good at retiring folks!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Acosta has no chance to see inside the White House for 6 years.
  2. Or be anywhere near the President.
  3. He may as well get fired!
  4. Or maybe Trump can RETIRE HIM!
  5. Trumps good at retiring folks!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I’m hoping he makes him stroke out. Acosta would look awesome with a saggy left side face.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.

Sorry bout that,

3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a Schmuck this Guy Acosta is.

Sorry bout that,

9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump kick someones ass! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

you people live in such a fantasy world about your savior in the White House.

Sorry bout that,

9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, more "winning" huh? Trump manages to act like a shit boss and all the scum bags come out cheering. Forget the attack on the First Amendment, you never really cared about any of the amendment other than the second anyway, did ya?

Acosta was just doing his job...attacking the American people while in the pay of a huge multinational corporation.
i was a journalist in college. it in fact was my minor.

what acosta is / was doing is not "journalism" so i don't think he can benefit from that "right". he was antagonizing the president to get ATTA BOYS from the CNN audience and his "tough" questions were not questions, they were him TELLING the president HIS opinion of it and mad the president didn't see it that way.

people need to stop with the "he was doing his job" crap cause unless he's now officially an antagonist / junk shock writer (of which he really is) then no - he's not doing the job of a true journalist.

some people will simply twist any standard to fit their views and it's fucking insane.

Sorry bout that,

9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, more "winning" huh? Trump manages to act like a shit boss and all the scum bags come out cheering. Forget the attack on the First Amendment, you never really cared about any of the amendment other than the second anyway, did ya?
and acosta says WAH ORANGE MAN MEAN TO ME and all the left comes out to defend him.

funny how that works, huh?

what acosta is / was doing is not "journalism" so i don't think he can benefit from that "right". he was antagonizing the president to get ATTA BOYS from the CNN audience and his "tough" questions were not questions, they were him TELLING the president HIS opinion of it and mad the president didn't see it that way.

people need to stop with the "he was doing his job" crap cause unless he's now officially an antagonist / junk shock writer (of which he really is) then no - he's not doing the job of a true journalist.

some people will simply twist any standard to fit their views and it's fucking insane.

Agreed. CNN considers itself the preeminent branch of government and Acosta was giving a policy speech on their behalf.

Agreed. CNN considers itself the preeminent branch of government and Acosta was giving a policy speech on their behalf.
trump got pissy about it, as he always does, went for the mic, acosta pushed her arm away and suddenly we've set off nukes in a china shop vs. some adults are simply acting like 4th graders mad at recess.

people have gone friggin insane.

acosta at this point should be granted access again and a set of rules of engagement needs to be in place he needs to sign and maybe all journalists need to sign to show they've read and understand the rules. if he acts up again, he loses it for a month. again after that; 3 strikes and you're out for a year.

i've never seen ANY "journalist" act the way he does. most i've ever known are fair minded people doing their job so i HATE the whole *the media is your enemy* stance the president touts. it *is* destructive and a horrible way to deal with the fanatics. in the end it's just some jacked up symbiotic relationship between CNN and Trumpy Bear.

annoying as hell and i wish both sides would realize recess is over and grow up.

CNN star backstabbed yesterday after THIS insane Trump stunt

Being booted from the White House has nothing to do with freedom of the press. It's all about civility, which he has none of.

The Washington Post’s Pulitzer-prize winning journalist Bob Woodward, whose anti-Trump book “Fear” recently sold millions, stabbed Acosta in the back at a Global Financial Leadership Conference in Naples, Florida.

Woodward told the crowd that too many people in the media “have become emotionally unhinged.”

In the news media there has been an emotional reaction to Trump,” Woodward said. “Too many people for Trump, or against Trump, have become emotionally unhinged about this.”

He called for the end of the lawsuit, and implied that Acosta was bad at his job.

More @ CNN star backstabbed yesterday after THIS insane Trump stunt

Here are 11 examples of Jim “Accost”a’s outrageous unhinged behavior [videos] @ Here are 11 examples of Jim "Accost"a's outrageous unhinged behavior [videos]

Only 11? I’m certain there are a whole lot more!

white.jpg

Larry King Stuns Everyone.

The one-time face of CNN says,

CNN stopped doing news a long time ago,” said Larry King, who spent two and a half decades as a host.

Now, instead of news, “they do Trump.”

King knows a thing or two about CNN. He hosted its longest-running show, “Larry King Tonight,” for 25 years.

An amazing piece about the network who cannot even beat USA, the Hallmark Channel, or HGTV.

Full piece @ Larry King makes a jaw dropping CNN confession

CNN star backstabbed yesterday after THIS insane Trump stunt

Being booted from the White House has nothing to do with freedom of the press. It's all about civility, which he has none of.

The Washington Post’s Pulitzer-prize winning journalist Bob Woodward, whose anti-Trump book “Fear” recently sold millions, stabbed Acosta in the back at a Global Financial Leadership Conference in Naples, Florida.

Woodward told the crowd that too many people in the media “have become emotionally unhinged.”

In the news media there has been an emotional reaction to Trump,” Woodward said. “Too many people for Trump, or against Trump, have become emotionally unhinged about this.”

He called for the end of the lawsuit, and implied that Acosta was bad at his job.

More @ CNN star backstabbed yesterday after THIS insane Trump stunt

Here are 11 examples of Jim “Accost”a’s outrageous unhinged behavior [videos] @ Here are 11 examples of Jim "Accost"a's outrageous unhinged behavior [videos]

Only 11? I’m certain there are a whole lot more!

white.jpg

Larry King Stuns Everyone.

The one-time face of CNN says,

CNN stopped doing news a long time ago,” said Larry King, who spent two and a half decades as a host.

Now, instead of news, “they do Trump.”

King knows a thing or two about CNN. He hosted its longest-running show, “Larry King Tonight,” for 25 years.

An amazing piece about the network who cannot even beat USA, the Hallmark Channel, or HGTV.

Full piece @ Larry King makes a jaw dropping CNN confession
it is nothing BUT emotion. pure and simple. there is nothing news or newsworthy about the amount of asshurt cnn pumps daily.

Forum List

Back