*Acosta You're Done!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Acosta has no chance to see inside the White House for 6 years.
  2. Or be anywhere near the President.
  3. He may as well get fired!
  4. Or maybe Trump can RETIRE HIM!
  5. Trumps good at retiring folks!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I’m hoping he makes him stroke out. Acosta would look awesome with a saggy left side face.

Is that what happened to Trump's chin?

Sorry bout that,

1. He will never see the White House again.
  2. Maybe from the street but not inside for no less than 6 years.
  3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  4. Yeah I remember and Acosta sat his ass down real quick too!,..lol!!!!
  5. Then he popped up with more questions!
  6. All the while Trump was ready to come and stomp his ass!
  7. There is just cause for him being banished!
  8. Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It was only worth a week long suspension.

I am sure, he has learned his lesson.

Acosta was just doing his job...attacking the American people while in the pay of a huge multinational corporation.
i was a journalist in college. it in fact was my minor.

what acosta is / was doing is not "journalism" so i don't think he can benefit from that "right". he was antagonizing the president to get ATTA BOYS from the CNN audience and his "tough" questions were not questions, they were him TELLING the president HIS opinion of it and mad the president didn't see it that way.

people need to stop with the "he was doing his job" crap cause unless he's now officially an antagonist / junk shock writer (of which he really is) then no - he's not doing the job of a true journalist.

some people will simply twist any standard to fit their views and it's fucking insane.

Agreed. CNN considers itself the preeminent branch of government and Acosta was giving a policy speech on their behalf.
trump got pissy about it, as he always does, went for the mic, acosta pushed her arm away and suddenly we've set off nukes in a china shop vs. some adults are simply acting like 4th graders mad at recess.

people have gone friggin insane.

acosta at this point should be granted access again and a set of rules of engagement needs to be in place he needs to sign and maybe all journalists need to sign to show they've read and understand the rules. if he acts up again, he loses it for a month. again after that; 3 strikes and you're out for a year.

i've never seen ANY "journalist" act the way he does. most i've ever known are fair minded people doing their job so i HATE the whole *the media is your enemy* stance the president touts. it *is* destructive and a horrible way to deal with the fanatics. in the end it's just some jacked up symbiotic relationship between CNN and Trumpy Bear.

annoying as hell and i wish both sides would realize recess is over and grow up.
Have past Presidents acted like Trump, telling reporters that he is not going to answer their question and telling them to sit down and stop asking?
I don't know. Maybe they have. I don't watch the daily pressers.

Apples and oranges. The media corporations always kept control of previous presidents so this situation never came up.
BTW Acosta wasn’t asking anything. Go back and rewatch. He was giving a policy speech setting out his employer’s position on the migrant caravan...which happens to be the Democrats position as well.
That’s what they pay him to do.

every time teflon don attacks anyone, pay attention to the words he uses...

he is ALWAYS merely projecting what is true about himself. :eusa_clap:

"rude, terrible" donald :eusa_clap:

"little" donald :eusa_clap:

"crooked" donald :eusa_clap:

"corrupt" donald :eusa_clap:

"cryin" donald :eusa_clap:

"sleazy" donald :eusa_clap:

"wacky" donald :eusa_clap:

"crazy" donald :eusa_clap:

"lyin' " donald :eusa_clap:

"that dog" donald :eusa_clap:

etcetera, etcetera... the list goes on and on and on and on and on ad infinitum:
(but please stop bullying donald for the love of baby jesus!!)

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Acosta was just doing his job...attacking the American people while in the pay of a huge multinational corporation.
i was a journalist in college. it in fact was my minor.

what acosta is / was doing is not "journalism" so i don't think he can benefit from that "right". he was antagonizing the president to get ATTA BOYS from the CNN audience and his "tough" questions were not questions, they were him TELLING the president HIS opinion of it and mad the president didn't see it that way.

people need to stop with the "he was doing his job" crap cause unless he's now officially an antagonist / junk shock writer (of which he really is) then no - he's not doing the job of a true journalist.

some people will simply twist any standard to fit their views and it's fucking insane.

Agreed. CNN considers itself the preeminent branch of government and Acosta was giving a policy speech on their behalf.
trump got pissy about it, as he always does, went for the mic, acosta pushed her arm away and suddenly we've set off nukes in a china shop vs. some adults are simply acting like 4th graders mad at recess.

people have gone friggin insane.

acosta at this point should be granted access again and a set of rules of engagement needs to be in place he needs to sign and maybe all journalists need to sign to show they've read and understand the rules. if he acts up again, he loses it for a month. again after that; 3 strikes and you're out for a year.

i've never seen ANY "journalist" act the way he does. most i've ever known are fair minded people doing their job so i HATE the whole *the media is your enemy* stance the president touts. it *is* destructive and a horrible way to deal with the fanatics. in the end it's just some jacked up symbiotic relationship between CNN and Trumpy Bear.

annoying as hell and i wish both sides would realize recess is over and grow up.
Have past Presidents acted like Trump, telling reporters that he is not going to answer their question and telling them to sit down and stop asking?
I don't know. Maybe they have. I don't watch the daily pressers.
i don't think i've ever excused trumps behavior either. like i said above - some stupid symbiotic relationship between the 2.

obama kicked reporters off his tour when they spoke well of the other candidates and obama did a lot "behind the scenes" that the left will deny all day long. but sharyl attkisson is a very credible journalist that obama tore into cause she broke fast n furious.

that begs the question, which is worse - doing it behind the scenes or taking it to the streets?

Acosta, lol. I’m just happy Foux “news” is finally showing it’s teue stripes.

Fox News is protecting their future

If Trump gets his way, future Democratic Presidents will be able to arbitrarily block Fox Reporters at the door

acosta didn't do anything wrong... he was doing his JOB but donny-liddle-hands just can't handle simple questions.
Acosta asked an appropriate question
Trump responded inapropriately

I would be more than pleased if every reporter refuses to ask Trump questions or report anything that Trump says. Then, Trump can return to the semi-oblivion he so richly deserves.

Sorry bout that,

1. He will never see the White House again.
  2. Maybe from the street but not inside for no less than 6 years.
  3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  4. Yeah I remember and Acosta sat his ass down real quick too!,..lol!!!!
  5. Then he popped up with more questions!
  6. All the while Trump was ready to come and stomp his ass!
  7. There is just cause for him being banished!
  8. Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, more "winning" huh? Trump manages to act like a shit boss and all the scum bags come out cheering. Forget the attack on the First Amendment, you never really cared about any of the amendment other than the second anyway, did ya?
trump stuck up for the girl on his staff and he's a shit boss? hly fk, dude, you're funny. :auiqs.jpg:

true to form, baby donald throws hissy fits over being confronted with tough questions.

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is part of his JOB...

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is the cornerstone of our constitutional Republic...

%C2%A9Matt-Bonner-2.gif

attack, attack, attack, bully, bully, bully, lie, lie, lie :102:

^ that's just the GREAT baby donny way! :eusa_clap:

Sorry bout that,

1. The White House will win this case easy peasy lemon squeezy, because of how the reporter in question acted.
  2. He was told several times, "that's enough".
  3. He was told several times to, "sit down".
  4. The President called on another reporter, he has chosen to move forward.
  5. Acosta did not help his case one bit when he pushed down the arm of the intern when she was reaching for the microphone.
  6. That shows contempt.
  7. Contempt for the intern, contempt for the President, contempt for the White House.
  8. Acosta basically shit tha bed!
  9. I think CNN standing behind him is a mistake and filing this case is a mistake, they should of just fired his ass.
  10. Will find out at 3pm to see how this judge sees it.
  11. Stay tuned!
  12. I will have my ruling after the judge has his.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
true to form, baby donald throws hissy fits over being confronted with tough questions.

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is part of his JOB...

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is the cornerstone of our constitutional Republic...

%C2%A9Matt-Bonner-2.gif

attack, attack, attack, bully, bully, bully, lie, lie, lie :102:

^ that's just the GREAT baby donny way! :eusa_clap:
funny how you don't even know the scenario. go fking figure.

If Trump gets his way, future Democratic Presidents will be able to arbitrarily block Fox Reporters at the door
If the Fox reporter acts like an asshole, they should.
if any reporter acts like a petulant child mad that someone took their binky, they lose access for awhile and get a timeout.

gonna act like a child, treat them as such.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.

I watched the who thing that day and Acosta was in the wrong no matter how you try to spin this.

The disrespect he has shown to that female and his fellow journalists was on full display that day.

Now this is not defending Trump and his tantrum during the incident and my opinion Trump could have been less aggressive in the exchange, but Acosta on his part was wrong and should not be allow back.

They should send Don Lemon instead.
I didn't see it Bruce. What did Acosta say/do that was disrespectful? Besides not giving back the mike until he was done?

It odd that you should be so ignorant of this event long after it happened and has been discussed at length through numerous threads.

Senility finally creeping up on you?

Acosta was simply making statements instead of asking Trump questions, and refused to shut up and sit down when his turn was over. When told to give up the mike, he refused to give it up to the intern who came to take it. He was an ass, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back