So will Avenatii lose his right to own a gun?

My understanding is that domestic abusers lose their right to a fire arm
Be sure to remind LEO's of that law about avenpuke.

Well last I heard he has a restraining order on him, so being in possession of a firearm for him is a super felony, and if California is a truth in sentancing state he would face mandatory time there, plus the mandatory sentancing required by the federal govrenment. If he is found guilty his rights to keep and bear arms is forever revoked.

I say its a set up, at first it reported the ex wife was the victim, then a woman on the street with a cell phone. Now its suspicious felony abuse. What is suspicious about it, the whole story, otherwise it'd be alleged abuse and the outlets would of shown the pictures of the abuse and his mug shot.

Women ought to be believed!

What a bunch of fucking misogynist pigs we have who believe Avenatti.
Avenatti is also racist.

Talk about hoisted on your own petard.

Holy shit.

This is beautiful to watch.

Poor woman abused at the hands of a misogynist.

#metoo

The men of this country should shut up and step up!

I say its a set up, at first it reported the ex wife was the victim, then a woman on the street with a cell phone. Now its suspicious felony abuse. What is suspicious about it, the whole story, otherwise it'd be alleged abuse and the outlets would of shown the pictures of the abuse and his mug shot.

Now had this been Trump you would be screaming " Guilty ".

Now the question is should the individual lose his second amendment right during the investigation and possible trial?

If we just had pictures of Trump colluding with Russia, why, that would make your day.

I say he is guilty just because he was accused. Victims deserve to be heard.

Why bother with silly things like the presumption of innocence?

she's to be believed. Case closed

We do not even know who he is suspected of assaulting. Do you?

Evidently the police believe the victim.
Michael Avenatti arrested in LA on domestic violence charge

probably the person with the fat lip and black eye

Forum List

Back